• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Monsters Inc 2, Toy Story 4, Finding Nemo 2 has been green lit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You didn't like Finding Nemo? @_@;
Is that even possible?

I liked it, but it isn't my favorite Pixar film by any means. Definitely a good standalone, but revising the characters in that movie is not appealing in the slightest.

Now that.... must happen. Hell, I'd be fine with more than one The Incredibles sequel.

<3

Last edited:

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I'm a bigger Dreamworks fan than Pixar (*dodges incoming rocks and tomatoes*). But I still truly enjoy Pixar stuff a lot. What kind of scared me though is that Brave, on Rotten Tomatoes, only rated 1% above Madagascar 3 in its score.
IDK, all of these sound like overkill besides Monster's Inc. 2.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
while i'd rather see some fresh storyboards and characters, if these sequels are handled enough, i really don't mind.

yes, i think woody and co's adventures can be put to rest, but i also thought that Toy Story 2 would have been a fine ending. if they continue to ship quality movies, i couldn't care less.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Toy Story 4 and Finding Nemo 2 seem like bad ideas.

Toy Story 3 wrapped up everything so well, and the shorts were a fine way of expanding on the franchise without doing another movie. I mean, I'll still undoubtedly see it... but I'm hesitant.

Finding Nemo 2 though, jesus Nemo how did you get lost again? And I'm down for Monsters Inc. 2.

QuickFlash

Anybody else noticed the first paragraph said "green-lighted" instead of "green-lit'?

And i have to agree with most people here. Toy Story 4 is unnecessary, along with Finding Nemo 2.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Finding Nemo 2 though, jesus Nemo how did you get lost again?

lol I doubt it'll be actually be about finding Nemo again. I wouldn't even doubt it being called something else than Finding Nemo 2.
Just gotta hope for quality.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol I doubt it'll be actually be about finding Nemo again. I wouldn't even doubt it being called something else than Finding Nemo 2.
Just gotta hope for quality.
It's not like I don't trust Pixar... but ugh. Maybe Nemo is grown up and loses his son Nemo Jr. What a wild ride.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey that's 'Stralia, the greatest place on Earth.
Nemo will be great just cause of 'Stralia.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'm going to bet that Toy Story 4 will be about the little girl Andy left his toys to. The core cast will still be there, but there'll be obviously new additions. I'm not sure how they can top Toy Story 3, and I'm a little worried Toy Story will become like the Land Before Time, an endless series that just keeps getting watered down.

Finding Nemo 2 could actually be great. There's a whole ocean of potential still not explored.

Why couldn't they do "The Incredibles 2" Now I'd watch that.

God yes. Or a sequel to Wall-E, even.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Toy Story 4? Noooo!

Ugh, they should've left that series alone now, 3 was like the perfect ending :/. I hope this turns out okay..

I do love the idea of a Monsters Inc. sequel (prequel? w/e). Finding Nemo.. Meh, not my thing.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
You are all idiots for complaining about stuff you haven't seen anything of yet. I know you might feel it might be your moral duty to wrap your 90s childhood up in pretty wrapping paper made of nostalgia, but newsflash: 99% of everything Pixar does is stellar. Get over it.

"You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, please try again later."

lol Even my own grandmother figured they'd make a sequel to Toy Story 3 with the little girl. You guys are really surprised by this?

But yeah, I'm sure Pixar will bring a watchable and enjoyable experience at least. They're pretty good at what they do.

If it were up to them they would probably never do as many sequels as they are. It's just Disney pulling the puppet strings to bring in more money. It's all about the movie merchandise these days and these 3 movie franchises are pretty high up there in the selling extremely well department.

I am however extremely sad that there's no Incredibles sequel involved. There's a whole plethora of Supers they could bring in.

Pianoajd2

Andrew Stanton (the director of Finding Nemo) had this to say on the sequel rumors: https://twitter.com/andrewstanton/status/225380771039420416

Monsters Inc 2? We've known that's been happening for 2 years now, and there's even a trailer.

[video=youtube;sED6FRXIHJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED6FRXIHJc[/video]

The Toy Story 4 rumors come from a year-old interview from Tom Hanks, where he says he "thinks they're working on it." This may in fact be a reference to the Toy Story shorts that came attached to the Muppets and such.

For those of you who want to see an Incredibles 2, the director, Brad Bird, has said he wouldn't turn the opportunity down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back