• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mom gives her daughter botox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1+1=FISHXD

Re: Mom gives her daughter blowjob

seems like the girl was taken away from the mother :eek: xD good
[video=youtube;-f_-DZLGCt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_-DZLGCt0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

metrifyx

Oh, that poor girl. I'm glad someone's doing something about this, and that she's apparently doing well.

blueheart

Bronze Member

Isn't it about time you changed blowjob to botox?lol

I didn't do that. I did put botox, a mod must have changed it. I can't believe no one changed it by now.....

EDIT: I'm a noob and can't figure out how to change the title. Can someone help?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I only read the blowjob part of this title and was like "wut?"

But really, I'm glad they took the girl from that mother. Hopefully that little girl doesn't end up in foster homes and is given to a relative or family friend willing to take care of her and raise her right.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I only read the blowjob part of this title and was like "wut?"

But really, I'm glad they took the girl from that mother. Hopefully that little girl doesn't end up in foster homes and is given to a relative or family friend willing to take care of her and raise her right.
I want to know where her father is, why can't her fathers side take her in. Who's to say the mothers side of the family wouldn't feel the same way as the girls mother.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
That kid had a lot of dimples (or what they consider "wrinkles") in her smile, but less now that she's had botox, but they're still there.

If the "child pageant industry" doesn't let your child have dimples or wrinkles on her face when she smiles, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO FFS. How far are parents going to go for this bullcrap? They going to paralyze her face to the point that she can't smile anymore so that there won't be anymore dimples?

And she's justifying this...ugh.

Parents who force their kids into this BS...annoying...the girl isn't even pretty enough to be modeling in the first place in my opinion lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I want to know where her father is, why can't her fathers side take her in. Who's to say the mothers side of the family wouldn't feel the same way as the girls mother.

I didn't say anything about the mother's side. o_o

But that is true. But you never know. And if the father isn't in the picture, nor his family, they might not want to take her in. And if she is given to the mother's family or friends, they will have social workers checking in on her to make sure the same thing doesn't happen. I highly doubt the media will let anybody related to this girl forget this

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'm so glad that little girl was taken away. That mother is awful, how can she justify herself with "everyone else is doing it"? That's a child's excuse. That's what you tell your parent when you get caught doing something wrong.
ughhh. Maybe, if the kids in the pageant are making your daughter feel bad about herself you should tell her she's beautiful. Or maybe you pull her out of the competition even if she wants to be in it. Those pageants are fucked up and the children end up looking horrible.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

That child won't win pageants anyway who cares she's not skinny enough

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I'm so glad that little girl was taken away. That mother is awful, how can she justify herself with "everyone else is doing it"? That's a child's excuse. That's what you tell your parent when you get caught doing something wrong.
ughhh. Maybe, if the kids in the pageant are making your daughter feel bad about herself you should tell her she's beautiful. Or maybe you pull her out of the competition even if she wants to be in it. Those pageants are bonked up and the children end up looking horrible.
what nightmares are made of
child_beauty_pageant_14.jpg

high-glitz.jpg

child_beauty_pageant_28.jpg

Absent axel

Child Beauty pageants are pathetic because mums go over the edge and do stupid things for a bloody trophy they will stare at for a few years.

This is another reason why.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
lol I bet she was receiving death threats and now shes trying to desperately cover it up.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
ahahahahahahahaha yeah right, you can see the differences between the girl's pictures

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
what a lame cover up. Why can't she just step up and take responsibility for what she did.
But if she was paid to do this..what purpose did it serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back