• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mom gives her daughter botox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;auzvSkIk7xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzvSkIk7xg&feature=player_embedded#at=227[/video]

What do you think of this? Should she be left alone about this? Have her kid taken away? Or burned at the stake maybe?

It's really shocking child beauty pageants have gone this far.....

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i saw this the other day

she should be fucking shot

blueheart

Bronze Member
Re: Mom gives her daughter blowjob

Great, now the thread sounds perverted.....

*slightly laughs at it immaturely*

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Great, now the thread sounds perverted.....

I have to admit, the title is what got me to come here. Mostly out of curiosity to try and see how it was physically possible. I mean, most girls lack the needed equipment to receive one.

Back on topic. I heard about this the other day. I was too busy fighting with the internet to pay much attention, but I remember feeling ashamed to be called a Homo sapien.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

uhh, what kid needs botox?...
a beauty pageant kid. wrinkles everywhere means she won't win. adurr.

what i want to know is how the mum has such free access to botox to be able to inject her kid with it in the first place? don't you need supervision from medical professionals? what the fuck.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

she's looking foward to a "boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

....So big boobs+nose=star? And secondly, she hasn't even gone through puberty....

1+1=FISHXD

why does the title say blowjob o.o MISLEADING TITLE D< xD
anyways thats just crazy who in the right mind will give there little kid botox for they can win a beauty pageant crazy people i swear xD and im pretty sure whats shes doing is illegal unless she has a doctors permission or something which i highly doubt xD

Coeurl

Demon Dance

more disturbing part is both the mother and the kid seems to enjoy the process.
and can a kid even have wrinkles?

and that claim of where she gets the botox smells like a rotting fish

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Twenty dollars that this poor girl is a suicide risk come her teenage years. That, or she'll have an eating disorder.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Twenty dollars that this poor girl is a suicide risk come her teenage years. That, or she'll have an eating disorder.
oh she'll be a basket case for sure.

she'll have a myriad of self-confidence issues thanks to mumsy.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

what's wrong with this world? giving an 8 year old botox is going to far...

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I think we should get them while their young, girls now are ugly. bleh.

Seriously though, I feel bad for the little girl, she will have tons and tons of self-esteem problems and end up like my sister. Sad.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

The problem isn't the mother. You think this is the only case? Not by a long shot. Child beauty pageants are the problem. That kind of event is stealing away childhoods and giving kids complexes about their appearance at way too early of an age.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

The problem isn't the mother. You think this is the only case? Not by a long shot. Child beauty pageants are the problem. That kind of event is stealing away childhoods and giving kids complexes about their appearance at way too early of an age.
Well I doubt children sign themselves up,
but still you're right, placing all the blame on the mother is dumb. Its just everywhere you look now, society has this twisted view on beauty and seems to push this image on girls of all ages.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I really don't think you could claim 'society' finds much beauty in little pre-teen pageant girls. I mean, how many normal people do you think attend those things? I would think the general population would not find them beautiful.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I really don't think you could claim 'society' finds much beauty in little pre-teen pageant girls. I mean, how many normal people do you think attend those things? I would think the general population would not find them beautiful.
I see what you did there.
That isn't what I meant. I meant that most girls now are being raised to compete with each other and fret over their outer appearance, I'm not just talking about pageant girls. The whole botox thing is just ridiculous and will definitely mess with the girls self-esteem.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

fucking dumb. a cute little girl doen't need botox to fix some imaginary slight skin or body problem, that she probably wouldnt have noticed if not for those pageants and all. the mom trying to justify her actions seemed extremely childlike, and she needs to be telling her daughter she looks fine how she is, not encouraging this. also, no offense, but did anyone else notice that the mom looked slightly autistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back