• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Good Idea, Fighting in PMs.... What are those? (JK)

Yeah, anyway, Back to the actual topic of mickey, I saw this pic of Sora wielding the Kingdom Key and the Inverted one, meaning that Mickey could give up his Kingdom Key to Sora for one reason or another. Why I have no idea.

(Also you are a Coward it was the simplest word I could put up there without refrering to quivering Slugs or the like)

Okay, so Mickey, Why would he give up his Kingdom Key? Why? Maybe that can only be answered by the game... Though I have a feeling that it might Happen when Sora goes to Disney Castle, Meaning that Mickey could rest at home and leave the fighting to Sora and give him his key to help... That Kind of makes sense...

A

Audo

i can i have a link to this pic please? PM me.
i think its the smartest thing to say that Riku and Mickey are his [partners. it just makes sense

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hecger said:
kool sig can u tell me how to do those things(sigs).

please

Now now, please remain on topic! ^^ PM me if you wanna learn.

Now then the only reasonable proof i see of Riku and Mickey to be his partners would be that Mickey and Riku are off to twilight town where he is.

Last edited:

hecger

monkeybutt said:
Now now, please remain on topic! ^^ PM me if you wanna learn.

Now then the only reasonable proof i see of Riku and Mickey to be his partners would be that Mickey and Riku are off to tiwlight town where he is.
yep i agree with u.

Kira Haro

Unknown
kool sig can u tell me how to do those things(sigs).

please

hecger, I gave you several chances and options and suggestions on become a better poster but It seems you still don't understand what I'm trying to get across to you.

I'm going to suspend you for two days, and during that time I want you to log in as a guest and try looking around some good posts in the Intelligent Discussion forum for some tips on becoming a better poster.

Monkeybutt, my subordinate, I appreciate your help but your only making matters worse. (Same for you Liasfar)

2nd Warning.

--Carry on discussing whether or not Mickey is playable or not.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Monkeybutt, my subordinate, I appreciate your help but your only making matters worse. (Same for you Liasfar)

Kira its not there fult there just trying to follow in my footsteps:p . Anyway Yeah thats one of the reasons why i dont step in to much anymore, in some cases it makes them worst.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*Yawn* I dont even understand the second warning anyway. -.- But whatever.

I was actually getting into the discussion untill now...

~NGD OMEGA~

Second warning is like second strike, Third one and you are out, literally. ANYWAY, back to the topic, Mickey Playable, Probably not, BHK Playable, Dear God let it be. That is all that should be said on the topic. Thank you, good night Chicago!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Your subordinate? No, silly. I'm your stalker.

I'm not trying to help. Really, I'm not. I've never helped a person a day of my life. I'm addicted to the feeling that comes from the holier-than-thou attitude is all. I can't get enough of it. Those endorphins racing through my system and that euphoric ringing in my ears...

Excuse me. The meds call.

(Psst, Kira. It's Lisafer. o.o Meep.)

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't mean that..i meant why did i get a second warning..as in i dont see what i did wrong this time.

Anyway, like you said mickey will probally not be playable, but i strongly belive BHK will be. Atleast at the begining. Why? If you all recall that old pic of BHK standing on a platform about to fight a dusk, he is standing on the same platform in the tutorial level in KH1.

~NGD OMEGA~

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the three words you said on the topic. Anyway, yeah I saw that pic two. When I saw it I had the suspicion that BHK would be like your Tutorial, to get you all leveled up and like. And when I heard that he would have teammates, I figured there will be two stories in KH2, Sora's story with Donald and Goofy, and BHK's story, with who I believe is going to be Riku and Mickey, BECAUSE IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!

And I believe you got the second warning because you were 'Encouraging' Hecger, or something like that, or just being a nuisance. That's usually why I get in trouble.... Hang on, I don't think I ever got into trouble...

hecger

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the three words you said on the topic. Anyway, yeah I saw that pic two. When I saw it I had the suspicion that BHK would be like your Tutorial, to get you all leveled up and like. And when I heard that he would have teammates, I figured there will be two stories in KH2, Sora's story with Donald and Goofy, and BHK's story, with who I believe is going to be Riku and Mickey, BECAUSE IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!

And I believe you got the second warning because you were 'Encouraging' Hecger, or something like that, or just being a nuisance. That's usually why I get in trouble.... Hang on, I don't think I ever got into trouble...
what do u mean about incoureging hecger??!?!?!?!?

hecger

Kira Haru Haro said:
hecger, I gave you several chances and options and suggestions on become a better poster but It seems you still don't understand what I'm trying to get across to you.

I'm going to suspend you for two days, and during that time I want you to log in as a guest and try looking around some good posts in the Intelligent Discussion forum for some tips on becoming a better poster.

2nd Warning.

--Carry on discussing whether or not Mickey is playable or not.
I SENT U A PM PLEASE READ IT KIRA!!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
why have mickey. he isnt that important actually right now. the 3 most important ppl are BHK, Sora, and Riku

Last edited:

Ba-lue

Yeah!,but they probly would'nt meet each other if they Did'nt have to find Mickey in K.H.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently Mickey must by an important charecter. Or else they wouldn't be so hesitant in not showing him.

W

WMACIVER

got nothin to do with this but how many damn keyblades r there? u got micky riku the blonde haired kid and sora god theres so many then u got the keychain for the keyblades they all have GOD

YoshiAngemon

Maybe Mickey's a Keyblade Master of Chaos. Maybe one of Twilight. Either way, he is what he is - A cute King with some major powers of the Keyblade. If anything, Riku can use the powers of Darkness and Light to open the gates of Chaos, as Yugi himself once said as he summoned the Black Luster Soldier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back