• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, lets all face it, it would be cool if it were true, but Mickey is not playable. In fact I think the whole two disk thing is because on one disk you play as Sora, and the other as BHK, and no one else. That's just what I think, but face it, it's true, Mickey cannot, and will not be playable in KH2. End of story.

hecger

ok whatever its a rumor that mickey is playable we will have to see when it comes to stores
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Okay, lets all face it, it would be cool if it were true, but Mickey is not playable. In fact I think the whole two disk thing is because on one disk you play as Sora, and the other as BHK, and no one else. That's just what I think, but face it, it's true, Mickey cannot, and will not be playable in KH2. End of story.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
wellwe dont now that Deep Dive (world) is at the end of KH2 but i do think it is at the end of the game.But anyways. Yeah i believe that Mickey colud be a party member but im not sure. i mean he is really powerful (powerful enought to defeat 2 darksides in 2 hits) so he would probably be stronger than most of the characters. for this reason i dont think he will be a party member but i think that he will help along thw way by giving us abilties and items we need to get further into the game. just a theory though.

Sora_aroS

nah he wont be playable, cuz nomura already said that Disney made it clear 2 only use him as a mysterious, back of the crowd character

hecger

why would disney say that?

quote:nah he wont be playable, cuz nomura already said that Disney made it clear 2 only use him as a mysterious, back of the crowd character

Hokage

Banned
Awards
because Mickey is only supposed to be a background character in KH. he isnt supposed to fight n anyone's team. i mean look how powerful they made him. he doenst need a team. but i dont know. i do know that if Square does want Mickey as a party member then Disney would make sure he is he most powerful lol.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
id rasther play as riku or mickey than play as sora or bhk ................... well mickey wont be playable the most you can hope for is for riku to be playable and mickey would be his partner

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sithgis said:
Hey You Copied My Freinds Email

what are u talking about?:confused: . i dont know if u are talking to me but if u are. please tell me what u are talking about. thanks

hecger

i would rather be bhk and riku more than be sora and mickey
RikuHeroOfDark said:
id rasther play as riku or mickey than play as sora or bhk ................... well mickey wont be playable the most you can hope for is for riku to be playable and mickey would be his partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back