• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

Mickey is a keyblade master isnt he. well he might be playable right cuz' ive heard and seen this in this very site i was wondering if its true??

if its wrong im sorry.

K

Keyblade Sage

Well, it seems to be a heavy rumor that he can be in the party. It's not totally confirmed, but if I recall right, it's one of those over 90% chance sort of things.

Last edited:

hecger

Keyblade Sage said:
Well, it seems to be a heavy rumor that he can be in the party. It's not totally confirmed, but if I recall right, it's one of those over 90% chance sort of things.
thats waht im asking cuz' i want to know if tits true.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
there will probably be a scene or 2 where mickey is in your party. I remember reading that he appears here and there throughout the game. Well there is a good chance that he's in your party at least once, I mean Riku was in the first game.

K

Keyblade Sage

Oh, and, yes, Mickey IS a Keybalde Master. However, unlike Sora, he most likely isn't a Keyblade Master of Light. He probably is a Keyblade Master of a different force, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

hecger

Mikail said:
there will probably be a scene or 2 where mickey is in your party. I remember reading that he appears here and there throughout the game. Well there is a good chance that he's in your party at least once, I mean Riku was in the first game.
yep u might be right but i still have little doubts and were did u get that animated thing u got in ur signature??? please tell im not going to copy u.

mike50691

yeah i think he might be.I also heard we will see alot more of him in this game.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh ya, in the first game disney didn't want Square showing the logo of disney so much. But in the second game mickey will have a MUCH larger role.

I doubt he'll be playable though..he could be..

K

Keyblade Sage

Well, the grasp Disney put on them with the Disney characters, was made much less tightened fortunately.

Last edited:

hecger

monkeybutt said:
Oh ya, in the first game disney didn't want Square showing the logo of disney so much. But in the second game mickey will have a MUCH larger role.

I doubt he'll be playable though..he could be..
well ya its true but since he is playing a big role he might be playable. right??

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm...well I wouldn't say that. There are alot of charecters in kh2 with big roles, but they arn't playable.

hecger

monkeybutt said:
Hmm...well I wouldn't say that. There are alot of charecters in kh2 with big roles, but they arn't playable.
you might be right but i still think that u can play as mickey like in COM he was little role and still use him as a buddy card.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ehh whatever, but Doanald and Goofy were also buddy cards! ^^ So riku needed a buddy card too xP

TruChaos

When was Riku every in your party in the first game. Unless your talkin bout when you fight the boss is the whales stomach, but i really wouldnt say that hes in your party he just jumps around like a jack***

hecger

monkeybutt said:
Ehh whatever, but Doanald and Goofy were also buddy cards! ^^ So riku needed a buddy card too xP
yes but he plays bigger role now and if riku dint have a mickey card it would be the same cuz' mickey isnt always a buddy card. right???

K

Keyblade Sage

Mickey isn't a Buddy card for Riku, for a couple basement floors. I know he isn't around for at least one.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, from how I see it, Nomoura said that BHK would have two partners, and I bet that it was not two of his three friends, so my moneys on it being Riku and King Mickey, which would explain Deep Dive. However, I doubt mickey would be playable, it would be cool, but just illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back