• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
If I didn't know better, I'd assume you're hoping for a Yu-gi-oh cameo appearance in Kingdom Hearts 2.

But I know you're not hoping for that.

You couldn't.

I don't really care how many keyblades appear in the game, as long as Riku gets a pointy one and exacts his revenge on Kairi. He risks life and limb just to see to her safety, and she completely forgets about him.

That ungrateful skank.

~NGD OMEGA~

what do u mean about incoureging hecger??!?!?!?!?

No offense or anything, but I think you post some really strange posts, and You seem to need to shape up or something, or you may get suspended a lot. For example, when you respond to this, Make sure you say something regarding to the topic, so that it is not completely spam, or you could get suspended a lot. Also, avoid double posts. A few friends of mine learned that the hard way.

Also, to the person above me...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!? Mickey is the keybearer of the light, or so I figure. Riku is of the twilight, and the same with BHK I think... And Sora is of the light two... come to think of it, where are the Keybearers of Darkness... Do you suppose there could be a dark keybearer in the next game that you have to fight, that would be cool, he's opening the doors while Sora is closing them... Although that might have to wait until KH3...

hecger

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
No offense or anything, but I think you post some really strange posts, and You seem to need to shape up or something, or you may get suspended a lot. For example, when you respond to this, Make sure you say something regarding to the topic, so that it is not completely spam, or you could get suspended a lot. Also, avoid double posts. A few friends of mine learned that the hard way.

Also, to the person above me...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!? Mickey is the keybearer of the light, or so I figure. Riku is of the twilight, and the same with BHK I think... And Sora is of the light two... come to think of it, where are the Keybearers of Darkness... Do you suppose there could be a dark keybearer in the next game that you have to fight, that would be cool, he's opening the doors while Sora is closing them... Although that might have to wait until KH3...
i think that the dark baryer thing its right my tought, and i still dont know if its treu that mickey is playable.

Strongbad02

Mickey should be a summon or a pary member. IF he is a party member would he be able to fuse?

It would be cool if riku could fuse( if he is a playable character) with him!

YoshiAngemon

Maybe Mickey might be a party member, and if he is able to fuse, maybe the power would be just like that of CrossFusion ProtoMan (Chaud Blaze + Synchro Chip + ProtoMan.EXE), really powerful and such. Besides, there's two different forms of Light and Darkness side by side - Twilight and Chaos. The Chaos side could bring forth destruction, while Twilight cancels out Chaos.

Last edited:

TruChaos

Once again I ask myself what dose chaos have to do with anything. I would think Mickey is like a helpful sidekick like he was in the last game. He really didnt do anything he just came in and made the game run smooth.

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually the way it should work is Light/Darkness, Twilight/Dawn, Present/Nonexistant. That's my theory anyway. Also that Mickey summon idea is a GREAT IDEA!!! I would love to be able to summon Mickey, in fact that would be better than playing him, you still get to see him fight, but you wouldn't have to train him and such. Also, I would think that Mickey could also be a party member, cuz that would be cool too.

hecger

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Actually the way it should work is Light/Darkness, Twilight/Dawn, Present/Nonexistant. That's my theory anyway. Also that Mickey summon idea is a GREAT IDEA!!! I would love to be able to summon Mickey, in fact that would be better than playing him, you still get to see him fight, but you wouldn't have to train him and such. Also, I would think that Mickey could also be a party member, cuz that would be cool too.
yep its kool

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
You guys smell that?

Smells like fresh, delicious, mouth-watering spam.

I want Mickey to remain mysterious. I don't ever want him to be able to be called upon just like *that*.

Just ruin the enimaticism.

~NGD OMEGA~

MOUTH WATERING SPAM!? You freak me out dude. Though your sig is awsome. Also I agree with you, Mick should remain mysterious, which is why I like the summon idea. That way Mick can be used in battle without revealing to much about him. It seems all fair to me. Though seriously, some of the stuff you post...

hecger

Lisafer said:
You guys smell that?

Smells like fresh, delicious, mouth-watering spam.

I want Mickey to remain mysterious. I don't ever want him to be able to be called upon just like *that*.

Just ruin the enimaticism.
it still remains a memory, DUDE

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
MOUTH WATERING SPAM!? You freak me out dude. Though your sig is awsome. Also I agree with you, Mick should remain mysterious, which is why I like the summon idea. That way Mick can be used in battle without revealing to much about him. It seems all fair to me. Though seriously, some of the stuff you post...
Lisafer is a girl, you silly head.

Some of the stuff I post?

Beg your pardon, but...Eh? 0o

hecger said:
it still remains a memory, DUDE
What?

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NGD OMEGA~

Lisafer is a girl, you silly head.

Some of the stuff I post?

Beg your pardon, but...Eh? 0o

Sorry, it is hard to tell who's a guy and who's not. I for one am a guy. However, you post some weird things, no offense, I mean, Mouth wattering spam. Anyway if you look below Hecger's last post you'll see he meant Mystery. Anyway, sorry about the dude thing... I still like your sig though, that's some funny junk! Also Mickey rocks, and be he Summon or Partner, it will still be cool just to see him. GO MICKEY!!!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
You think that's odd?

Boy, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

If hecger wanted to get his point across, he could have used the edit button like moi does.

Wait a tick....wasn't he banned?

hecger

Lisafer said:
You think that's odd?

Boy, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

If hecger wanted to get his point across, he could have used the edit button like moi does.

Wait a tick....wasn't he banned?
me banned no i was suspended for 2 days and im really sorry i dindt know im sorry.

~NGD OMEGA~

While this has been delightful, Hec, Lisa, I think we should get back to the topic at hand before we get into trouble. So back to the topic of Mickey, I'm really sporting for a Summon Mickey, which is just right for the game. Partner is good two. However, Mickey will definitely NOT be playable, due to the fact that Mickey is really powerful, and it would be hard to master all of his moves. That's all I have to say about the subject right now. Now let's continue on the subject of Mickey....

hecger

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
While this has been delightful, Hec, Lisa, I think we should get back to the topic at hand before we get into trouble. So back to the topic of Mickey, I'm really sporting for a Summon Mickey, which is just right for the game. Partner is good two. However, Mickey will definitely NOT be playable, due to the fact that Mickey is really powerful, and it would be hard to master all of his moves. That's all I have to say about the subject right now. Now let's continue on the subject of Mickey....
yep i think that would be kool a summon then he can make the same effect as CoM or kooler other attacks!!!!.

EnigmaticWarrior

I don't know if this has been mentioned here or not but oh well, this is a theory of mine:

In one of the Tetsuya Nomura interviews, that can be found at this main site, there was this question that was asked and this was how Nomura responded.

DPM: Kingdom Hearts II's main illustration shows Mickey Mouse, but will he be appearing at the beginning of the game?

TN: Mickey Mouse will be handled in a special way in Kingdom Hearts II, so I can't answer details at the current time. Other characters from Disney will join in the player's party, similar to Kingdom Hearts.

Based on Tetsuya Nomura's response, we can come up with two conclusions that you either control King Mickey during some point of the game, based on the first thing Nomura mentions in his response(which still puzzles me as to why he said a special way), or he joins your party, based on the second thing he mentioned. I don't know if what TN said still applies up to this very day since this interview was kinda old(I think the interview was around sometime in '03) but oh well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back