• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

yeah it could be but i like it better if it was a long story, but we are talking about mickey here no 2 disc post that on the 2 disc thread please
Sweet_Killer_PR said:
maybe about the rumor of the 2 discs is that 1 is with sora donald and guffy and the other is with mickey and riku??:D

Sweet_Killer_PR

maybe your right in the party but youl use sora but u know what wouldbe good that u can switch character like if sora dies u use goofy and if goofy die u use donald and if the duck dies theeeeeeen your dead and when yyour dead that means game over right???;):p:D

hecger

well yeah but its a good theory but it would be little bit sucky switch characters as they die becouse i like using sora (riku is cooler) and donald and goofey are not playable
Sweet_Killer_PR said:
maybe your right in the party but youl use sora but u know what wouldbe good that u can switch character like if sora dies u use goofy and if goofy die u use donald and if the duck dies theeeeeeen your dead and when yyour dead that means game over right???;):p:D

oblivion seeker

I haven't heard anything about Mickey being playable, but it's possible... Riku would be awsome as a playable character though! Oh well, the most I'd hope for is mickey being in your party every once-in-a-while...

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Hecger stop double and tripple posting!!!!

Anyway on topic..

BHK is confirmed to have two partners as said before. And we will most likely play as BHK in the game. The kids he is seen with...I highly doubt those people are going to be in the party. They are probably just trainer dolls that you kick the $h!t out of in the beginning, like Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. Dont misunderstand this, I'm not saying they look like them in anyway, shape, or form -.-. So he may be with Riku and Mickey, who knows.

hecger

Sorry!!!!!

anyways i think your right since in COM riku and mickey are going to twighit town maybe they bunp into BHK as Sora did with donald and goofey at treverse town
SoulEater2118 said:
Hecger stop double and tripple posting!!!!

Anyway on topic..

BHK is confirmed to have two partners as said before. And we will most likely play as BHK in the game. The kids he is seen with...I highly doubt those people are going to be in the party. They are probably just trainer dolls that you kick the $h!t out of in the beginning, like Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. Dont misunderstand this, I'm not saying they look like them in anyway, shape, or form -.-. So he may be with Riku and Mickey, who knows.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
maybe they see bhk fighting off heartless/dusk with he keyblade and mickey and riku will say wat another keyblade and bhk probaably tell them his story and they might join him but ii doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back