• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message at the end of KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Eh, if the Kairi haters hate it, that's their loss. :p If Nomura and the rest of the KH team want to develop her, I say go for it! She deserves it after being shafted for... pretty much the whole series.

And Riku and Kairi interaction is always good in my book. That's something that's always been very lacking.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
The reason why I disliked Kairi was because she lacked the character development she desperately needed. She had no important role whatsoever after KH1, besides a little appearance in BbS and KH2.
So good for her! I want to see her grow as a character.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Kairi's gonna get trained to be a keyblade master by riku and Yensid? *-*

I doubt she'll become a Master just yet. Probably just training so that she'll know how to fight about as well as Sora and Riku did during KH1 and KH2; her training will be more appropriate than theirs though, since they were mostly self-taught before KH1.

Wow, insane. I can't believe we're gonna be controlling her soon >.>

And they totally ditched Lea having a Keyblade. Where is he in the Secret Ending ( ._.)

There just probably wasn't anything plot-wise to reveal about the whole Lea-Keyblade thing that'd be appropriate for the secret ending. Nothing to worry about.^^

Oh how brave of you. A coalition of insignificant fans versus a multimillion dollar company.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

salute.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KAIRI. YES.
I am so here for this. The next KH game is going to be a bit on the BBS side of things, I'm guessing. Controlling Riku, Sora, and Kairi. Ugh I'm so happy I've been waiting for her to be relevant since KH1 ended. <3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Oh how brave of you. A coalition of insignificant fans versus a multimillion dollar company.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Saw that last night, and it is awesome

Kairi and axel would make a gret rescue team to save aqua, more keybkade weilder mean we can divide up into mission and objectives. They can enter the dark realm with out reprecussions. Together they would be quite formidable.

Awards
Good thing Kairi now has a couple of chances to earn the respect of the fanbase. BBS VII, multi-scenario with Kairi, Aqua and Mickey. Calling it now!

Awards
Kairi and Riku as party members in KH3 x_x Beats Donald and Goofy for sure which is saying something since I've always liked having them around.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope this allows us to do sceanrio games again, honeslty im not sure who was complin about it, and i prefer to the drop way which becomes inconveniant,

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;PLp1NI_JD3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A[/video]

get it before its gone but dont worry in a week they will stop taking it ooff
SHE HAS A PURPOSE. AND I TOTALLY APPROVE OF SNATCHING THE 7 HEARTS OF PURE LIGHT TO PROTECT EVERYTHING.

OMGGGG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL *U*

And I love Donald and Goofy: "What are we meant to do?"
Do what you've been doing for these last 4 handhelds?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There are two different terms though, one is the "seven hearts of pure light" which need to be protected and then there are the "seven lights that split away from the shattered X-blade" who are tasked to be the protectors of the seven hearts of pure light.

Absolute

I hope this allows us to do sceanrio games again, honeslty im not sure who was complin about it, and i prefer to the drop way which becomes inconveniant,

I can see it being like FFIV The After Years where you control different characters through-out each tale until the end where you make your own party of any character available.

The only problem was that the story was in pieces that you had to put together and it was hard to get an accurate time line of events when each chapter happened.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can see it being like FFIV The After Years where you control different characters through-out each tale until the end where you make your own party of any character available.
Or Final Fantasy XIII.

I do like the idea of different scenarios in games. I really like it.
Starting off with Kairi going to the mansion, then to Riku doing something for Yen Sid, then Donald and Goofy looking for Sora who has been missing, then to Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and so forth. SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

Absolute

Or Final Fantasy XIII.

I do like the idea of different scenarios in games. I really like it.
Starting off with Kairi going to the mansion, then to Riku doing something for Yen Sid, then Donald and Goofy looking for Sora who has been missing, then to Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and so forth. SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

I always figured that was what they would do with BBS2 if the game covered the time between BBS and KHI (or even KHII/3D). Kairi and/or Lea could be the first scenario and act as the tutorial section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back