• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message at the end of KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Secret Ending / Secret Message

I can't wait until this whole game is translated, we should understand the story alot better then.

Absolute

Re: Secret Ending / Secret Message

Not surprised that Square would be removing it in a blink of an eye. in fact, I;m surprised there are still 3D videos active this morning.

perhaps its things like this where Square is trying to have the gap between country releases to be smaller and smaller. Although they hurt themselves with 3D by not even giving a seasonal release date yet. Some people aren't going to wait.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;PLp1NI_JD3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A[/video]

get it before its gone but dont worry in a week they will stop taking it ooff

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General)

wahwahwahwahwahwahwaaaaht?
Riku brought Kairi to Yen Sid?
Is she full-wielder now or something? o-o

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I was expecting more. Oh well.
I really, REALLY want to know what they're saying now. I only understood like 20%.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Meh...nothing was really shocking about that..though i do like the fact that kairi is finally going to get some training.

I wonder if 1 year is enough to surpass kh1 sora's abilities lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
give it a couple hours someon will trnaslate it by the end of the day, hopefuuly beofrre the video is taken down

Nate

This is the same thing that happened with the BBS secret ending video, square kept taking it down.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;PLp1NI_JD3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A[/video]

get it before its gone but dont worry in a week they will stop taking it ooff

Haha, they won't be stopping. They are still taking down BBSFM's secret ending everywhere and how long has that game been out? You can imagine that they will be doing everything they can to take these down for as long as it takes.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I totally called it. Riku being a Master means he can train apprentices, and who better to train than one of his best friends? Especially since Nomura established her as a wielder in BBS.

I so totally approve on all levels. Hopefully this means Kairi will get a chance to shine. :D

Zul

Awards
Riku training Kairi fills up both the "Riku-Kairi" interaction gap and the "kairi does nothing" one. I wonder if Nomura has been looking at the constant wailing about her on forums.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Haha, they won't be stopping. They are still taking down BBSFM's secret ending everywhere and how long has that game been out? You can imagine that they will be doing everything they can to take these down for as long as it takes.

but peoplw have it now, im sure there are many people ripping that very video, and we know the requirements to unlock it
all that left is for it to be translated.

It just occured to me sora gonna come back from his journey and his freinds will be masters and he will powerfull, without the title
it will be like naruto lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku training Kairi fills up both the "Riku-Kairi" interaction gap and the "kairi does nothing" one. I wonder if Nomura has been looking at the constant wailing about her on forums.

I'm sure the constant complaints around the world found their way to the development team somehow. Also both were glaring flaws in the story so you'd think they'd try and fix that.

but peoplw have it now, im sure there are many people ripping that very video, and we know the requirements to unlock it
all that left is for it to be translated.

Yeah, doesn't matter. It's gonna be deleted a shitton of times by SE online.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm sure the constant complaints around the world found their way to the development team somehow. Also both were glaring flaws in the story so you'd think they'd try and fix that.

Yeah, doesn't matter. It's gonna be deleted a shitton of times by SE online.

True True
But we will keep uploading it
Come at us SE

EternalDreamer

Kairi's gonna get trained to be a keyblade master by riku and Yensid? *-*

Wonder how all the kairi-haters are gonna react to this.
It'll be fine if she's more of a supporting wielder, but please, don't make her nearly as powerful as TAV, Sora or Riku just for the heck of it.

Awards
Wow, insane. I can't believe we're gonna be controlling her soon >.>

And they totally ditched Lea having a Keyblade. Where is he in the Secret Ending ( ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back