• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merlin the homeless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

This has probably been posted before and answered, if so then i missed it, but back to my question-
Why does Merlin seem to live everywhere but his actual world? It buggs the crap out of me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They just have yet to explore his world. A la Dumbo, Bambi, ect.

Swordplay

I can understand dumbo and bambi because they were summons, and when they were restored or whatever we never saw them again because they went back to there respective worlds, but Merlin just seems to crash on whatever world he feels like. Shouldn he, like the fariy godmother, simba, mushu, and various other disney characters been sent back to his world once they were restored by sora at the end of KH? But Merlin went to Hollow Bastion in stead of Camelot. But it doesn matter to much, after all Jiminey never goes home either.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I can understand dumbo and bambi because they were summons, and when they were restored or whatever we never saw them again because they went back to there respective worlds, but Merlin just seems to crash on whatever world he feels like. Shouldn he, like the fariy godmother, simba, mushu, and various other disney characters been sent back to his world once they were restored by sora at the end of KH? But Merlin went to Hollow Bastion in stead of Camelot. But it doesn matter to much, after all Jiminey never goes home either.

Jiminey does go home. He just doesn't stay. Plus, since Merlin's helping with RG's restoration, that gives a reason to why he has yet to return home.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If Jiminey went home, then how did Jiminey meet up with sora and crew again before they entered CO?

Jiminey's home was with Pinocchio, who he met during KH1. And as you know, he stayed with Sora and co.

Swordplay

i was thinkin his home is where ever the hell Geppito(sp) and pinocchio lived before they were swallowed by monstro

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
If Jiminey went home, then how did Jiminey meet up with sora and crew again before they entered CO?
Jimminy goes with Donald and Goofy in KH 1and then meets up with Sora when Donald and Goofy do.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
With all the Heartless, Darkness, and HB restoration deal going on around the worlds makes him pretty much too busy to go home. Plus he needed to be accessible when he was needed, i.e. Disney Castle and still had a few things to give to Sora. His real home may pop up in the future, but until then he doesn't get it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, he is a fan of The World Ends With You.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Merlin always seemed like the type to travel to me.

Remember in KH1? We don't see him until he pops up from a trip, and redecorates his home.

It might be that, once he got off his world and went to others, he decided that he enjoyed traveling and kept to that sort of lifestyle.

This could also pertain to learning magic- the more places one goes, the more they learn, right?

It's not that Merlin didn't have a home to go to, but that he probably didn't want to. By now, the people that he knows are on other worlds, and he probably likes being needed.

Plus, there's nothing saying that he didn't travel before his world disappeared. Mickey got to know him before KH1, since he asked Merlin to teach Sora about magic, and while Mickey might have journeyed to his world, it's also just as likely that Merlin journeyed to Mickey's world.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Or it could all be a plot hole in the game, lol.

Or he just decided to stay in HB/RG.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Merlin always seemed like the type to travel to me.

Remember in KH1? We don't see him until he pops up from a trip, and redecorates his home.

It might be that, once he got off his world and went to others, he decided that he enjoyed traveling and kept to that sort of lifestyle.

This could also pertain to learning magic- the more places one goes, the more they learn, right?

It's not that Merlin didn't have a home to go to, but that he probably didn't want to. By now, the people that he knows are on other worlds, and he probably likes being needed.

Plus, there's nothing saying that he didn't travel before his world disappeared. Mickey got to know him before KH1, since he asked Merlin to teach Sora about magic, and while Mickey might have journeyed to his world, it's also just as likely that Merlin journeyed to Mickey's world.

Traverse Town is gone. It was created from the remains of fallen worlds. since Sora restored the worlds, it's gone.

So, he's probably stillin GR, but his homeworld should be back.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, I know all that. I didn't mean that he didn't go home to the home in Traverse Town, I meant the home that he didn't go to on his homeworld.

It's not that the world isn't back, because it most likely is, but rather that I think Merlin doesn't want to go back. He's probably made a life for himself elsewhere, or that he's a traverler. A nomad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back