• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory loss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i would like sora to remember some of his past abilities and then grow more stronger developing new ones

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
And .hack is such a bad game that we will never speak of it again.

Let's stop whining about everything they do and just accept we have to start over. You never cared for other games. It makes the game better. So, stop trying to make a game less enjoyable.

in quote of my funniest friend's saying:
"THAT GUY KNOWS HOW TO LIVE"

Lost&EmptyHeart

There will be some point or another that will erase his abilities. If they dont come u with a good concept, sora will at least be out of practice. Sleeping for 365 days worked, so why not lounging around on an island for a while work just as well?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KH1s difficulty level suited me. It wasn't too easy or hard.

She meant KH2.

For every kh game so far the main character has either no experience in battle or does not remember their abilities due to: Kingdom Hearts = No experiece.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories = memories lost to oblivion
Kingdom Hearts 2 = Namine erases memories of Castle Oblivion
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days = Roxas has no memory

So in the next kh it just makes sense that sora and co. should remember their abilities from kh2 right?
My question is: do you want sora to start off with all his prior abilities and then get even more powerful, or would you prefer he just forgets again.

Thank you. I mean, I said it 3 years ago, but the point is valid.

TerraFTW!

In a lot of games, characters forget prior abilities with no explanation. KH3 could easily do that if the writers can't come up with something.
This pretty much for me.

Although I could see a bunch of people makin up theories of why he doesn't have past abilities if this happens. And i'll just drink my soda pop and laugh.

Abbot

Or, y'know, as I said. They could just do the whole Metroid Prime thing.

"Hey, Sora, let's go on our misson!" exclaimed Riku.
"Alright, Riku! I'll be right th--" started Sora, as he tripped. He watched in horror as all of his abilities fell out of his pockets, and tumbled down the nearby grate, into the rushing sewer waters. "No!" is all the poor boy could muster. He was back at stage one.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or, y'know, as I said. They could just do the whole Metroid Prime thing.

"Hey, Sora, let's go on our misson!" exclaimed Riku.
"Alright, Riku! I'll be right th--" started Sora, as he tripped. He watched in horror as all of his abilities fell out of his pockets, and tumbled down the nearby grate, into the rushing sewer waters. "No!" is all the poor boy could muster. He was back at stage one.

They could pull an Okami:

Fighting a boss and lose all your abilities/ abilities removed from you.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
They could pull an Okami:

Fighting a boss and lose all your abilities/ abilities removed from you.

Or an assasins creed, where you do something stupid and that leads to you having all your abilities destroyed. Personally i like my head trauma theory lol.

chriskrazy8

Ok sorry to bring this up, but have you guy ever considered that KH 3 will have it so that Sora and Co. haven't had any troubles with darkness, so they inturn become a little rusty when fighting resulting in them forgetting their abilities....sorta makes sense :)

C

Crossroads

Ok sorry to bring this up, but have you guy ever considered that KH 3 will have it so that Sora and Co. haven't had any troubles with darkness, so they inturn become a little rusty when fighting resulting in them forgetting their abilities....sorta makes sense :)

Yeah...but that makes too much sense. Consider what game we're talking about here. :p

A

Azrael

For every kh game so far the main character has either no experience in battle or does not remember their abilities due to: Kingdom Hearts = No experiece.

So in the next kh it just makes sense that sora and co. should remember their abilities from kh2 right?
My question is: do you want sora to start off with all his prior abilities and then get even more powerful, or would you prefer he just forgets again.

The moment they entered Castle Oblivion, every ability from the first game was lost and when Namine was trying to realign the memories to their right place, he ended up forgetting his abilities because of this although Roxas and Xion inherited his old fighting style.

Roxas has no memory because Sora's period as a Heartless was too short so the memories didn't have time to be transferred.

I prefer he remembers all of them as long as the enemies are SUPER hard.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i just think that him not fighting heartles for a while makes him lose expirience.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I can see KH3's villian showing up at the beginning of the game and using some god-given ability, take all Sora's abilities away, forcing him to relearn them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can see KH3's villian showing up at the beginning of the game and using some god-given ability, take all Sora's abilities away, forcing him to relearn them.

They haven't done that yet, why start with something so 'dramatic' now?

Evandeson

Maybe they should make sora start next game with around level 50, and with the abilities of this level, the fun thing is, the max level should be around 150, instead of 99 and the new monsters stronger than heartless/nobody.
With that, the need of a memory loss is no needed and is much logical than just making sora lose his abilites again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back