• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory loss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
For every kh game so far the main character has either no experience in battle or does not remember their abilities due to: Kingdom Hearts = No experiece.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories = memories lost to oblivion
Kingdom Hearts 2 = Namine erases memories of Castle Oblivion
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days = Roxas has no memory

So in the next kh it just makes sense that sora and co. should remember their abilities from kh2 right?
My question is: do you want sora to start off with all his prior abilities and then get even more powerful, or would you prefer he just forgets again.

C

Crossroads

uh, no. Let's not make an easy game any easier.

Basically this. I mean they are going to make some twist were it makes sense to lose your abilities anyway, like every other game out there.

Radon

mofo
I don't want themto lose all teir memories again, that would just be annoying. However VAT seem like they're going to start off with experience so maybe it will be like them. TBH I don't really care if they only know how to hit and eventually gain more abilities. It wouldn't affect the story all too much.

Ventux

In a lot of games, characters forget prior abilities with no explanation. KH3 could easily do that if the writers can't come up with something.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont really care but i would love it if sora had cure from the beginning since im use to using it alot and hate to use potions....it takes more time to use and more when your doing a boss fight!!!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
i dont really care but i would love it if sora had cure from the beginning since im use to using it alot and hate to use potions....it takes more time to use and more when your doing a boss fight!!!

The fact that you had that much trouble in the beginning of an easy game is probably the problem, not that you didn't have cure.

Again, the game is easy enough. Try to at least make the game challenging.

Abbot

Or they could do the whole Metroid Prime thing. Where something in the beginning basically screws you over, and you have to conveniently get everything back again, and get even better things.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is nothing special to Kingdom Hearts. Every video game sequel starts out with you once more at your weakest, for whatever explained reason, if any.

Abbot

∞;4438294 said:
This is nothing special to Kingdom Hearts. Every video game sequel starts out with you once more at your weakest, for whatever explained reason, if any.

I can find one exception. .hack. I know that in Quarantine, you started out as level 70, and if you Data Transfered, you could be a higher level. (each game had a level limit, I think. Quarantine's was finally 99.) And, before you say that 'maybe level 70 was just a weak level for that game', you could still access almost every dungeon you could from the other 3 games. And they were all the same levels from the old games. So you could go to a level 1 dungeon, just as easily as you could a level 50 one. Of course, the story dungeons were strong enough for you, but you did not start out as your weakest.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I can find one exception. .hack. I know that in Quarantine, you started out as level 70, and if you Data Transfered, you could be a higher level. (each game had a level limit, I think. Quarantine's was finally 99.) And, before you say that 'maybe level 70 was just a weak level for that game', you could still access almost every dungeon you could from the other 3 games. And they were all the same levels from the old games. So you could go to a level 1 dungeon, just as easily as you could a level 50 one. Of course, the story dungeons were strong enough for you, but you did not start out as your weakest.

And .hack is such a bad game that we will never speak of it again.

Let's stop whining about everything they do and just accept we have to start over. You never cared for other games. It makes the game better. So, stop trying to make a game less enjoyable.

Abbot

And .hack is such a bad game that we will never speak of it again.

Let's stop whining about everything they do and just accept we have to start over. You never cared for other games. It makes the game better. So, stop trying to make a game less enjoyable.

It wasn't that bad. I know the first four games were basically the same game. Sold four times. But G.U. was fine.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways. Yeah. I agree with Ulti about Kingdom Hearts. Leave it as is. You're just going to spoil it for yourself in the end.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
They are going to do something stupid like "after you save the world, you and your party went there own way and because of the trauma of FALLING OUT OF THE FUCKING AIR you lost all your talents and equipment." true story.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The fact that you had that much trouble in the beginning of an easy game is probably the problem, not that you didn't have cure.

Again, the game is easy enough. Try to at least make the game challenging.

oh no you got me wrong i didnt have problems in any way it was easy.
what i meant was that i dont like going to the items then clicking on potion then clicking on sora....it becomes a pain.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
For every kh game so far the main character has either no experience in battle or does not remember their abilities due to: Kingdom Hearts = No experiece.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories = memories lost to oblivion
Kingdom Hearts 2 = Namine erases memories of Castle Oblivion
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days = Roxas has no memory

So in the next kh it just makes sense that sora and co. should remember their abilities from kh2 right?
My question is: do you want sora to start off with all his prior abilities and then get even more powerful, or would you prefer he just forgets again.

Someone during the tutorial for KH3 will probably go:

Master: So, you think you can fight?

Sora: Erghh...I'm a little rusty

Somethin like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back