• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Maleficent (2014)

you can download the song for free here: https://play.google.com/store/music...cent_Ori?id=Bnodj4drukcm3dmrw2h6gxaip3e&hl=en

ok except you need to put in card information for a free song. what. ugh.

edit: ok, much less strenuous way to download the song:

go here http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

right click this and select copy link address and paste it into the box in the other page http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qLWHX8JWFdI

press convert video and then download.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Really well put together. Lana's so fitting. The haunting factor of her voice almost makes it sound like Angelina/Maleficent could be singing that.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Yeah, Lana Del Ray was awesome.

But fuck am I sick of large scale battles in films that don't really need it.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

[video=youtube;_pgmFAOgm5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_pgmFAOgm5E[/video]

OK WELL THIS COULD BE PRETTY DAMN DECENT

Now THIS is a good trailer. Showcases Maleficent in the right way and has the perfect atmosphere (Lana Del Rey's voice is perfect for this). They've finally caught my interest.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Yeah, Lana Del Ray was awesome.

But fuck am I sick of large scale battles in films that don't really need it.

Yeah, I would agree with most fantasy films like this, but people would probably ask "Why don't they just send an army to arrest/kill Maleficent?". This is their answer.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Honestly if I were a king and my daughter was kidnapped/in danger I'd be sending in an army too. Regardless of your chances, you'd look weak if you didn't do something like that.
tl;dr: army is proper response for royalty

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I know, but it's just maybe the other side...

What better way to show Maleficent's might than having her take on the army herself?

No need for minotaurs and whatnot.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

What better way to show Maleficent's might than having her take on the army herself?

You have a point, but that would make it (to me, at least) that the prince could stand any chance at all.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Well, this one dude with a magical sword still needs to finish her off in her dragon form later so, I'm guessing making her fight an entire army by herself (and winning) would make her look OP. Also, she's always had minions so.

You have a point, but that would make it (to me, at least) that the prince could stand any chance at all.

Aaaaand ninja'd haha. Damn you!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I did cringe when I saw the army and the fighting again, but hopefully it's done much better than other films *cough*Alice*/cough*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

That isn't her though. A direct approach is very last resort for her. Does she kill anyone? Does she kidnap anyone? Maleficent works around others, using them to her will. The only time she really did anything herself was going dragon on the Prince and that was partly in rage and knowing there was no other course.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I've gotta admit I was skeptical about this at first, but the trailer at the grammi's was actually really good. Looks like one of Disney's best live action films in a while.

You know you can delete your posts, right?

As of yesterday, yeah.

Viewing this trailer a second time only makes me love it more! Lana's voice! Damn, she's even singing in the tone the song's in in the animated feature, but it's so much more haunting here. so many wonderful images too. That plant dragon looks cool. And as I said before, her throne looks wonderful!

You have a point, but in a way, she is taking it on herself, as hers is an army of her own creation.

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

guys help i cant stop watching this trailer i cant escape pleasesendhelpohgodwhereamiwhatshappening

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Okay, so before seeing the trailer I wasn't that interested in this movie. After seeing the trailer: pretty dang interested. At the end I thought Angelina did a really good evil Maleficent smile, and Lana Del Rey set the perfect tone with Once Upon a Dream.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the fact that her personality is pretty much how Maleficent is in the actual movie and not some new imagining of her in a modern sense. Everything about her is pretty good so far.

Now we just need to hear her cackling escape laugh and we're good to go.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Angelina Jolie with dem dsl is the only true choice to play Maleficent

Zter

People are actually excited about an entire movie of a old washed-up actress playing a evil witch? Pfft.

Back