• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAKE or BREAK : THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [sign-ups & ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NONO i mean to the ooc thread XD But yosh, we should put our heads together and come up with some supah awesome way to jump back in! c:

Kage: *whistles* i did no such thin-- *is kicked* OWW YOU FREAKINSONOFABITCHISWEAR *punts*

Awards
oh pffft of course you did. i knew that.... yuppers. 8I hmm, but I'll need to read through what I missed (I was the one that first left you hanging orz 'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!).
after that I'll... VM you with some ideas? <8

Kam:
pfft. loser. c8
i've seen players that can punt better than you.

Awards
ah, mmkay, I'll keep that in mind! thanks!

buuut, in case I do decide to add in another player... bro-sis combo yesyessss? 8D

EDIT: or a sister-sister team. or a sister-sister-twin team. OH THE POSSIBILITIES.

Last edited:
Awards
yup, pretty much what I was thinking!

but pardon me for the moment if you need me I will be replaying KHI and KHII to relive all of my KH feels as I cry tears

kbai

EDIT: excuse me,

as I grossly cry tears while listening to Simple and Clean on repeat

was what I meant to say

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Rhap: Yosh, ideas would be awesome! :> Do you want me to VM choo? (and i need to read the posts too, but i got so lost before uguu ;A;)

Also, the post may be delayed... Reason? Oh, nothing in particular... just sobbing over the existence of KINGDOM HEARTS FREAKIN' THREE SOBBU, still haven't quite gotten over that omg didn't see it coming... and FFVX made it worse ;A; so beautifuuuuuuuuuul

Kage: ...i'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear ya over the fact that I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP (oh kammie u know i dun mean eet ;A; i luv u bby)

Awards
dkjhfdjhkdf NONO. I'll VM YOU FIRST! I'm sorry, I just... got immensely distracted from latest happenings! Mmkay, sent you something~ 8D

Oh, and, um, Art~ I guess we can sorta ping-pong ideas back and forth regarding our characters if this twin-sister act really does become a thing?

We can have our characters, like, rely on each other for attacks and junk! Psychic attacks ooooh!

And, if you don't mind, may I be the zaniest of the sisters because Kam is just too friggen mellow.

Kam:
"bby?"ew gross you sound kinda pathetic right now and I don't like it. 8I

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
So... KH3... My prayers have finally been answered :D

That actually sounds friggin sweet, I'd love to start ping ponging. You can be as cray as you want!!! I'm not used to having chill characters, so I think it's a good swap for us.

saphexteni

Sorry for the delay- I'll have a post up tomorrow afternoon- that's a promise I'll keep this time! Hectic day full of cleaning my apartment before I leave for the summer...And I'm still not done despite it being 1am... -____- I'll get a post up on the way home on the train tomorrow when I'm nice and relaxed. ^_^ Glad to see this place a little livelier, though.

Edit: Finally posted!! :D

And Yes, KHIII had be crying that night when my friend texted me that the announcement was made. Was in the middle of a pretty bad week (finals...) and studying, and it made me feel so much better. That there is hope in the world yet. :p Anyways, done with finals now, and I'm feeling quite good about the end of everything. Back in bright spirits! :D

Oh and question: Do players start off automatically with all six of their chosen pins, or should each pin be acquired/upgraded as we move the roleplay along?

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
whut's a cooch owo

Ack, sorries for the delay again! >.< I'm taking in my computer tomorrow (IT'S STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WTF ;A; my bby *huggles computer*), sooooo... my post'll be a bit more delayed, but I shall post in the next few days! pinky promise! ;w;

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
So Saph and I are on fire :D

but I don't think we should get to 104 just yet, so other peeps get a chance to post. Some reapers could definitely come harass us or something...

saphexteni

Woohoo! We are on fire! :D

Yeah, probably true. But if I'm not mistaken... (please correct me if I am), isn't the entrance to 104 from the Scramble Crossing closed off? (unbeknownst to the players, of course). So we'll still have to do a go around to get there, too.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yaaaaay, go you guys! C: But thank yew for slowing down a bit XD; It's awesome that the RP's getting more active, but ahhhhh gotta post still *hangs head* ;~; My computer's fixed now, so I can post! Expect a post soon~ >w<

And there is a barrier in front of 104, but it gets cleared once the Reaper sees that a pact has been made by a pair of partners. (And I'm not even sure that there is a work-around way to get to 104 from the Scramble xD) Once you head over, you can get through! c:

saphexteni

Oh, I see. Haha, okay. And true, now that I think about it. It's been awhile since I've really played or looked at a Shibuya map for TWEWY... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back