• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAKE or BREAK : THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [sign-ups & ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
so think I'll make a partner team~ So that Kusari isn't all alone. is that ok? and hey, wanna bend the rules a bit and have a tri-partner team with my characters and Kusari? i think it'll be fun!

alsoalso err, permission to just... jump right in with these new guys? like no template or anything? don't worry, don't worry! I won't make them all super powerful or anything, I swear!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NO. SHE WILL NOT ENJOY THE COMPANY 'CAUSE SHE'S AN EMO KID AND SHE'S TOO SHY AND SHE'LL JUST THROW HER HOOD OVER HER HEAD AND WADDLE AWAY 8C

...i mean, yeah she'll like eet O:

Awards
K EWS IS BACK WHICH IS GREAT SO THAT MEANS NO NEED FOR EXTRA COMPANY AMIRITE? 8D

UNLESS.

I JUST THROW IN THE PARTNER-PAIR LATER YA? //caps abuse

anyway, just a head's up: I might not be able to get to anything until new year's...

Awards
a63copy_zps968a9376.png

school's almost over and now I (almost) have enough time to actually sit down and write again woopwoop

even though this is prolly dead now oops but it still feels nice to write as kam

Awards
duuuude post whenever I mean you see how long i took on mine pfft.

8c real talk though i'm sorry I took so long....

ALSOALSO YUSYUS Kam is back and yus she is still a betch. do not fear Kage. c8

OH AND WAIT. Should I make a template for Thistle and Josephine? Because I totally can! It'll just... take a minute. I'm in the middle of dead week, and finals follow right after. boo. 8c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back