• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAKE or BREAK : THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [sign-ups & ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OH PLEASE NO ;A; NOT MY BBY *clings to rp* I STILL WANT TO RP AS KAGE AND KUSARI A BUNCHIES ;~;

Post is forthcoming at some point, otherwise... umm... do I need to do a little activity check? XD;; C'mon guys, this just started! :C If I need to start poking peoples, I shall~

saphexteni

PREEESENT! I know it doesn't seem like it, but I've just been lurking, and holding out... hoping my potential partner shows up... though I just posted last night to just keep things moving. Guess I should have done that quite a bit earlier.

I'm not ready to let this die! :(

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Okay, does anyone in the rp need a partner or anything? I'll get to reading the thread soon, but in case anyone wanted to save me trouble and tell me, that'd be nice too :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YAAAAAY C: (thank yew, ews! ;w; thank yew thank yewwww) And I'll try to post, but I honestly dunno where to go currently XD; The Noise were meant for Gendou, since Omni asked me to bring in a way for Gendou to come in. If that doesn't work, then Kage'll just... do something :O

Artemis

Sorry I haven't posted my character yet Rena :p I was out in the wilderness for several days, but now that I'm back I'll get working on it and have it up tomorrow :)

Artemis

Name: Kenji Sagami

Entry Fee: Music (the ability to hear music)
Cause of Death: drowning

Pins/Weapon:
Mus Rattus: Blast Warning
Jupiter of the Monkey: Yoshimitsu, Zantetsu
Tigre Punks: Lightning Anger
Dragon Couture: June Hearth, January Fan
Lapin Angelique: Network Spider
Wild Boar: Flower of Flame

Appearance: Kenji is only 5'7, and built with a thin but muscularly lean frame. He has fair skin and pale blue eyes, which are sometimes covered by the constantly bedraggled looking mop of black hair on his head. It spikes and swooshes every which way and is pretty voluminous naturally. When he smiles, he has dimples. Although he is lean, he is not terribly strong, only toned. On the underside of his left and right wrists are the small, black tattoos of a treble and bass clef, respectively. His typical attire consists of a heathered, dark green V neck tee and dark wash, straight legged jeans, as well as a simple pair of white sneakers.

Personality: Kenji is a very amiable person and does not like to engage in conflict of any sorts. Arguments and fights make him very uncomfortable, at which point he disengages and retreats into his music. He is very friendly, usually offering someone the benefit of the doubt before drawing any conclusions. He was very popular in his high school and had a large crowd of friends. However, just because he values kindness does not mean he is a pushover. He is willing to verbally defend himself from any bullying, but has never gotten into a brawl.

Kenji will be respectful to all, sometimes even if they are disrespectful to him. He's of average intelligence, but very musically gifted. He plays several instruments, including guitar, piano, violin, trumpet, and drums. Music is virtually what his life revolves around, it is his deepest love, and suffers from anxiety problems when he goes too long without hearing any. "That power is yet unknown!"

Bio: Kenji grew up in a wealthy family with three older sisters. He was coddled by everyone, leading to his kind nature, and received his first instrument, a toy piano, when he was three. Even then, his parents were able to sense a musical talent, and they put him into piano lessons the next year. Since then, Kenji's life has revolved around lessons, concerts, exhibitions, and practice. Once he seemed to master one instrument, his parents would reward him with another. He was considered a prodigy at his high school, and would often play during pep rallies or football games, and represent the school in both local and national music competitions.

He had a very good home life and many close friends, and he thought that nothing could bring him down. One day at lunch, he was bullied by a Senior because he found Kenji's guitar playing in the cafeteria to be obnoxious. After politely refusing to stop playing, the Senior attempted to fight him, though the fight was broken up by a teacher, and the Senior was suspended. Before he left school, Kenji found a note in his locker, signed by a cute girl from his classes, requesting him to meet her to play guitar for her that night on a bridge in a local park.

That night at 9, Kenji rode his bike to the park and waited on the bridge with his guitar. However, instead of the girl from class, the Senior and some of his friends arrived and proceeded the beat up Kenji. Kenji tried to defend himself and run away, but he was immensely overpowered, and one hard punch sent him reeling backwards, over the railing of the bridge... The police were able to find his body and guitar the next day, after his parents had phoned that he had not returned home that night after going to the park. His cause of death was deemed an accidental drowning, the marks on his body from the fight said to be from his fall into the river, and the case was closed. But, this was not the end for Kenji, as he would soon reawaken with the chance to claim back his wonderful life if he could manage to survive the Reaper's Game.

How's that look Rena? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back