• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ladies and Gents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Monkey please say it's not true. According to that video on the main site, you are the director. If you leave this all dies. Monkey please I hope you''ll change your mind. I guess happy retirement. Wow though, why are all the admin retiring?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Monkey please say it's not true. According to that video on the main site, you are the director. If you leave this all dies. Monkey please I hope you''ll change your mind. I guess happy retirement. Wow though, why are all the admin retiring?

*EPIC FACEPALM*

There is no video on the main site that says he is the director.

Now, there is a PAGE on the main site that says he is a director.

And I'm in agreement with Silh and MN. And KHV.

But, anyway, happy retirement, Monkey, I'm sure we will all miss you.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Wow I just heard about this just now. Not you too! You always been awesome to me. Good luck in the future Monkey. Hope to see you around.:mellow:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow. So that leaves... who?
Goodbye, Monkey.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I still don't see why they all had to retire at the same time.

Because they all have lives, it doesn't get any more simple than that. And none of them are officially retired yet.

lolwut video?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Um, Star. Admins do have life out of KHI. They can't be on KHI forever.
And not to mention what is this video you speak of?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

The site wont die. The admins arent on half the time anyway, and we still get members online. The admins have lives, you know. They dont go on all the time becuase they have jobs and stuff.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ok, so who runs the site? cause like the 3 main people of the site are leaving us...
i like this place, i spend to much time hear for it to go to chinatown before BBS even comes out....

Silh is going to be our new admin. I know of no other replacements at the moment, if there will be any.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I know, the video of the interview. Kyle, I think his name was, had the monkey and said it was for Monkeybutt one of the main directors of KHI. I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die ven know there are mebers, the site would die because no one would keep it up (paying, updates, so on). That's all. Monkey I truely will miss you as admin. You will stay on the regular site right? We would still be friends then, correct?

Awards
I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die

Did you even think about what you were writing before you released your verbal diarrhea all over Jeel's farewell thread?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know, the video of the interview. Kyle, I think his name was, had the monkey and said it was for Monkeybutt one of the main directors of KHI.

Find the video, then.

I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die ven know there are mebers, the site would die because no one would keep it up (paying, updates, so on). That's all.

I don't know if monkey ever made a monetary contribution to the site, but spdude is the one that mainly pays for it, since he owns it.

Besides, do you think they would have left without choosing replacements? They wouldn't have left us hanging like that, they like the community here too much.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You must realize that mb technically doesn't pay for the site, right? And your posts are getting more atrocious. Fix that for me, m'kay? Silh can run the site fine...Unless you are saying Silh is a horrible admin.

Where is my pitchfork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back