• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ladies and Gents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Oh no I think he will do a great job, but it might be hard. I think he'll need some help. Yeah though they aprobaly won't leave unless they have a replacement. I guess, HD. The video is on the main site, here...

FXN and KHInsider @ Otakon 2008 on Vimeo

It's on the mainn site as well. Any other questions while I'm at it.

Oh Sam, try and read my post clearly.

Ok then, Thank you I have spent enough time on this thread.

Monkey I hope you will stick around the main site and still be friends.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I know, the video of the interview. Kyle, I think his name was, had the monkey and said it was for Monkeybutt one of the main directors of KHI. I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die ven know there are mebers, the site would die because no one would keep it up (paying, updates, so on). That's all. Monkey I truely will miss you as admin. You will stay on the regular site right? We would still be friends then, correct?

Are you sure you don't have some sort of disease? spdude is the one who pays for the site. And there are two other admins in case you didn't notice. But I'm sure your feeble mind didn't.

This isn't the end of the world or the end of KHI, so stop acting like it is and calm the hell down.

And I don't think Monkey wants to be friends with someone like you.

Koinu said:
Where is my pitchfork?

*Hands Koinu a pitch-fork.*

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ok I knew I shouldn't have come back to read. Ok first, I'm better than a few people at typing. Sorry though I'm not the best speller in the world. The last time I had selling in school was grade 5. Second me and Monkey are already friends. Check my friends on my profile.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die ven know there are mebers, the site would die because no one would keep it up (paying, updates, so on).

Thanks for completely ignoring the mods and site staff who do more than half of that. We appreciate it.

Besides, this site's sugar daddy is still around...somewhere, so the site isn't going to die without the three admin.

God, I actually feel bad for Jeel for the fact that you are still posting here.

Oh Sam, try and read my post clearly.

He would if it was coherent enough to do so.

Don't come back.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I know they have lives, but admin are the high end who pay for the site, care for the site, and well run the site. Without a an admin the site would die ven know there are mebers, the site would die because no one would keep it up (paying, updates, so on). That's all.

Yeah true but doesn't mean they won't keep the site up and it's usually thier decision so it all depends on them. But I can't see the site close or whatever anytime soon. And what do you by 'Ven', do you mean 'then?' Sorry I couldn't really understand it.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Ok I knew I shouldn't have come back to read.

Don't come back again.

Ok first, I'm better than a few people at typing. Sorry though I'm not the best speller in the world.

Obviously not if you can't spell spelling.

The last time I had selling in school was grade 5.

So I'm assuming you don't have an English class? Because you learn how to spell in English class too.

Second me and Monkey are already friends. Check my friends on my profile.

Him accepting your stupid friend request doesn't make him a real friend to you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be associated with you.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok I knew I shouldn't have come back to read.

Then why did you?

Ok first, I'm better than a few people at typing.

Who cares?

The last time I had selling in school was grade 5.

......what?

Second me and Monkey are already friends. Check my friends on my profile

he just did that becuase hes sorry for you.

gtfo.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
okay see this is why im leaving (referring to the constant back and forth wah wah wahs among various parties within this thread)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, your reasons were already pretty obvious to begin with, but pointing it out for the slower folk can't hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back