• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ladies and Gents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
I fear that I will always be / A lonely number like root three / A three is all that's good and right, / Why must my three keep out of sight / Beneath a vicious square root sign, / I wish instead I were a nine / For nine could thwart this evil trick, / with just some quick arithmetic / I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321 / Such is my reality, a sad irrationality / When hark! What is this I see, / Another square root of a three / Has quietly come waltzing by, / Together now we multiply / To form a number we prefer, / Rejoicing as an integer / We break free from our mortal bonds / And with a wave of magic wands / Our square root signs become unglued / And love for me has been renewed.
Kumar Patel: So y

afrobutt

Silver Member
Shit, all the admins are leaving ;_;

Later MB. Hope you do well in w/e other things you do

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I suspect you will be next, or someone else also deserving of the title.
*shrugs*

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
o.o

but...but...

3 admins leave...
1 steps up to the plate....

that leaves 2 admin spots in the unbalance.

I suspect moar announcements.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
There will, quite likely, be more announcements. However, none of them will involve your name.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
There will, quite likely, be more announcements. However, none of them will involve your name.

I wasn't talking about me, obviously.

I meant that I have the feeling that Silh isn't the only person being promoted to admin, otherwise they will have lost two admin spots. Unless they're okay with that.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, although you are retired, everyone here whole-heartedly believes that retirees are very important assets to the site, offering valued input and advice, even after they leave, right?

monkeybutt said:
They had a say when they were a part of staff, now they arnt.

Oh haha! Irony is a ****ing bitch!

I jest. We might still listen to what you have to say, even if you wouldn't.

A

Audo

dude Monkey You cant quit your one of the only cool mod/admin left from the good old days

u leaving is like baking a cake without flower it just wouldnt be right
You know people don't normally bake cakes with flowers right? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back