• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ladies and Gents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
dawson-crying.jpg

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It may not seem like it but I am sad to see you go, Monkey.
You and I have been here for the same amount of time. We were at SDF together, we started the Hot N Sexah Clan together.
You've grown so much over the years, and I truely hope that the rest of your life is more rewarding than the time you've spent here.

Your friend.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It may not seem like it but I am sad to see you go, Monkey.
You and I have been here for the same amount of time. We were at SDF together, we started the Hot N Sexah Clan together.
You've grown so much over the years, and I truely hope that the rest of your life is more rewarding than the time you've spent here.

Your friend.

;_; i love you...strip poker buddy

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I never said I'd be playing, now did I?

Besides, I have a shitty poker face and an even worse body, so I'd sit it out regardless >:3

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I've been putting off making this post for a while now, but I feel it would be a douchey move not to make it, especially since Shar posted in my thread.

You and I have disagreed over a great number of things, Shar. The only times I ever remember us agreeing was when we were purposely trying not to piss each other off, and I don't think we genuinely shared the same opinion once. Even recently you've said and done quite a lot that I find despicable.

However, this being your retirement thread, I'd rather remember all the good you did, which was quite a lot. You always put in hours and hours of work on the site (and on the forums too, before you took over the site). You always did what you had to do and made sure things got done. And you always cared very much for the site and its well being, which I respect. You've done a very good job and, for the most part, I'm very proud to have worked with you, despite everything.

I don't see us ever becoming the best of friends (though who knows what could happen without the forums between us now) or having long chats over IM about how our lives are, but you've got my MSN address and I'd not refuse a conversation with you, were you inclined to have one.

I wish you all the best.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
omg monkey i r will be is miss you.

THIS IS FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

IMG_1501.jpg

You need to eat. A lot moar.

But srsly, I know Monkey probably can't read this anymoars, but I just wanted to thank him :3 It's his fault I joined this site in the first place back when you were running the Theory of the month thing. I was chosen as one of them by Monkey, and because of that created an account here after lurking around since KH1 was out. :3 So I pretty much owe everything that had happened to me here to Monkey choosing my theory x3

So thanks Monkey :3

For the past few years I've slowly came to know you Sharjeel. I thank you for getting to know me. You joined a month before myself. It was sad to see what you loved in your opinion crumble. I hope there is a bright future for you and that one day, we shall talk again.

P.S. To those that made a joke out of the retirement threads, i.e. Star Light. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back