• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
What was your favorite part? Least favorite? How can I improve?

My favorite part was the ending. I so love the fact that even though Selphie is really hyperactive and annoys the hell out of Zexion, she can still make him smile and be happy. My least favorite part was the mention of New Moon and Twilight. I really dislike that book series with a passion, but I do understand why used them as books of choice for her character; I mean, Selphie is a sixteen year old with a horendous taste in reading materials, like most sixteen year olds. If she were my age, it would be totally different; she could probably read something more meaningful and interesting, like The Master and Margarita. As far as improvements, I really can't think of anything; the whole story was great. Anyway, I look forward to the next story. Oh, I have a question, what happened to the Sora meeting the American Dragon idea? I know that Ringleader Man suggested that to you. I would like to see that mostly because I have no idea what the American Dragon is, so I'll just let you explain it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
THAT's ORGANIZATION_42's job to create the plot bunny. It's her request, I'm only fulfilling it lol

Honestly, I don't care as long as it's not the plot that I previously stated. You can do mina's idea, I like that!

I'm such a bad Kaimyx fan, I have no plot bunnies! :(

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com

Ohh. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Okay, thanks. And I'm so very sorry about annoying you.

I've read 'A New Identity and Purpose', and let me say, I really liked it! The oneshot was well-written (Better than mine, I must say XP), Roxas and Xemnas were in-character, and I felt everything that Roxas felt while reading it. I also like the fact that you mentioned Roxas' specific eye-shade of blue - sky-blue. (<3333333) I can't say anything much bad about it, since there were no grammar mistakes, not much OOC-ness (well, none that I've found, anyways), and no typos, either. Also love the fact that you put naivety in Roxas' character - not much people are doing that nowadays, are they? XP Anyways, good fanfic oneshot, good job, you get a sea-salt ice cream for your awesome story. ^_^

A

Azrael

Ohh. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Okay, thanks. And I'm so very sorry about annoying you.

I've read 'A New Identity and Purpose', and let me say, I really liked it! The oneshot was well-written (Better than mine, I must say XP), Roxas and Xemnas were in-character, and I felt everything that Roxas felt while reading it. I also like the fact that you mentioned Roxas' specific eye-shade of blue - sky-blue. (<3333333) I can't say anything much bad about it, since there were no grammar mistakes, not much OOC-ness (well, none that I've found, anyways), and no typos, either. Also love the fact that you put naivety in Roxas' character - not much people are doing that nowadays, are they? XP Anyways, good fanfic oneshot, good job, you get a sea-salt ice cream for your awesome story. ^_^

You reviewed one fic, what about the others :D

MelodiousNymph

Website
Nah, just read and review your favorite one.

Ohh. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Alright.

Bringing Hakuna Matata to Twilight Town - Classic dramedy. I do not support Roxas/Olette (Roxas/Namine FTW <333) but that was cute, if not squeeshippery. The comedy bits of 'Can't You Feel The Love Tonight' were epic, as I can see Hayner and Pence singing that (though it was hard NOT to imagine Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella's voices on them when they sang >.<). But then, Axel came in and ruined the atmosphere by 1) Killing of Timon and Pumbaa Hayner and Pence, and 2) NOT letting Roxas and Olette get their happy ending. Threatening = not nice. XP (One reason I would rather see Larxene with Demyx than Axel.) And that element added the drama. Which was good. Everyone was pretty much in-character, and the grammar skills were awesome. The only thing that disturbed me was the sudden change between past tense and present tense and back when it came to narration, but other than that, it was fine. ^_^

. . . Can I request now?

MelodiousNymph

Website
Yesh, request now. MD

Oh yay, thanks! ^_______^

Um, may I request a Demyx/Larxene romance? I pose it as a challenge, as I would like my request to involve:

1) Storms;
2) Being in love vs. Having no hearts; and
3) Demyx being a fan of the Beatles. Yes. X3

Just do me a favor and don't make Demyx a retard, we all know he's not. Thankies! ^_^

A

Azrael

Ziz, WHY do you make everyone review before you put another up? It's blackmail and a turn off.

I'll rather have some recognition than almost none at all.

Do not ruin my good mood, Mina, it's a good day and it's not time to discuss my alleged blackmailing tactics.

Organization _42's Kaimyx request will be done as soon as time is a bit more free for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back