• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
A nice, fairly lighthearted story, Sa'id; 'twas most enjoyable, especially the subtle references to the Commission Saga and various video games.

It's not my best work and I'll gladfully edit it.

Oh, you're fussing far too much over it; it may not have been your very best work, but it wasn't as though you were intending to write the next Illiad.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
LOL, I got the Pintendo reference, not the Super Smash one, but now that you've pointed it out, it seems like it should be obvious! You know, the Warhawks actually sounds like a good name for a band.

A

Azrael

I figured it's a rather odd name for an orchestra but blame AU Lucipher and Oscuridas

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Really? I actually think it sounds like a very typical name for a band. "Buy the latest Warhawks album, on sale today!" It makes more sense than some of the real-life name bands that I've heard. The "Goo-Goo Dolls" in particular come to mind...

Heeey, where's that Kaimyx fic that you promised me? :)

A

Azrael

Really? I actually think it sounds like a very typical name for a band. "Buy the latest Warhawks album, on sale today!" It makes more sense than some of the real-life name bands that I've heard. The "Goo-Goo Dolls" in particular come to mind...

Heeey, where's that Kaimyx fic that you promised me? :)

*whistles* I was half-done with that. I'll get it up as soon as the S1 RP is over and I'll do La Vida Loca with Demyx and his band of Organization members playing Latin music with Kairi watching (from a safe distance)

A

Azrael

Of course but all things must take their time. I need to capture the mood of Demyx swinging his hips in Riku's island while wearing a sombrero and swinging macracas while Kairi is watching and being hypnotized!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Of course but all things must take their time. I need to capture the mood of Demyx swinging his hips in Riku's island while wearing a sombrero and swinging macracas while Kairi is watching and being hypnotized!

LMAO
Nice...

A

Azrael

Well Kairi would be watching his bum if you know what I mean.

Once my final exams are over, I'll work on it...and everyone else's requests.

A

Azrael

Alright! For now, just spread the word of the other illiterate idiots in this section already in existence especially the Zexion/Selphie one on Page 27.

It's a riot!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Other then everyone sounds like they are speaking Shakespeare and the overuse of Japanese last names, it's pretty good!

Am Ithe only one who thought of Jessica Rabbit with Jessie?

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't see this before. Hm, must of overlooked it before, but, whatever, that was very cute. I liked Kairi's little pep talk to Namine and the song she sang. Part of me wouldn't mind see her doing all those things; Namine needs to grow some backbone. I also liked the reference to Nero and Weiss; Dirge of Cerberus is one of my favorite games. The only problem I had was that you wrote the story in the shade of white. Were you trying to keep this story secret or something? I mean, I didn't mind highlighting the story to read it, but it was a little annoying. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and I hope you didn't forget my Saix/Hrist story; just a little reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back