• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
(This is just a quick post, as is explained in the OOC thread. I'll be back Wednesday night. You all have fun, and stay safe!)

Kataki, with nothing to report, left the castle grounds. Now was not the time for him to confront Neku either. That must wait for another time, until Neku could get stronger. For now, Kataki must make sure that his plot is executed flawlessly. And that requires delicate, precise training. Kataki would physically and metaphorically disappear into the shadows, so that he may ensure that Neku serves his full purpose to this war.

Kataki would ensure no one would find him. Until then, Neku would need to grow.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"It's my price..my...my hell!!"

She sees the man's body become a ragdoll, as lightning shoots from it, coursing all over his body.

"The title of general is not just a rank, it's an inherited burden. "As a Fate Weaver, i'm able to see all things that anyone has even done. But the future holds nothing for me! I am Ordias Wilson! General of the Fate Weavers and vessel of Voideus, the darkness of man given form!"

This...was an affront. The ultimate sacrilege of everything Kie holds dear.

Her Darkness wanted her. She was sick of it.

"You...can do the rest...right?" Her mind says to her other self.

MOOD SWITCH: NEGATIVE

"Your whining is irritating." Kie says emotionlessly, catching her weapon with one hand. She drags it across the floor with the hand she used, while her other hand keep shaking in an anger not yet seen. "You foolish abomination! You fight Darkness, yet you rely on it to keep you alive. Not only does a hypocrite like you defy the Darkness....But you defy the Queen's final rest. I will NOT allow that. Your misery ends here, creature!"

Just as Ordias's body surrounds itself with Darkness, so does hers. She wasn't sure if she could fight him alone, though. If only she had located the source of that Darkness she sensed earlier. Maybe she could've enlisted the help of whatever sparked the reading.

"My queen, I WILL put your soul to rest. And then...The entire universe will join us in Kingdom Hearts. It'll be the most productive ball we've ever planned."

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Garfield was just about to take off the gloves that served to protect his hands more than anything, but then something happens. The girl that seems to go by the name Kie practically snaps at not being able to fight Luke so she ends up killing two of the spectators. He admits that it's easy to kill with no regards, but there is a limit to that. With that he lowers his fists and watches as the girl confronts another one, this one seeming to know the girl more than anyone else. He readies himself for action seeing as how the younger ones tend to be quick for serious action and don't really plan things out. But he has been proven wrong before. He did not though foresee the girl going through the level of transformation that springs her into a rage filled action.

He sighs when he thinks that he's going to be forced to put off the fight and moves before most people could realize what was going on. He just extends his hand and catches the rather large chakram with one hand and slides his right foot behind the girl along the ground before knocking her own feet out from under her. He uses this opportunity to take the weapon from her hands and catch her all in a fluid motion. He finally pins her to his body and applies his ability over force to prevent her from escaping his hold before finally launching himself onto the side of a building and to the tops of the buildings. But he doesn't stop. He keeps moving, closer to the castle, with amazing speed until he feels that they are far enough from their original place.

He finally sets the girl down and says, "You need to learn to control that rage of yours. Turn it into a weapon while you maintain control."

Jaesung

"Kingdom..Hearts?"

Luke says aloud to himself. Strangely puzzled from the form of words that he never thought that would be together. He slowly lowers his guard looking the crowd being agitated from what was going on. "Are those people dead?!?" "Someone killed 4 guards!" "Mommy I don't want to be killed!"Luke suddenly realized this was the last thing he wanted to of happened. He jumps back to get everybody's attention. He smiles and says "Listen! Those two people right there, and the four guards are apart of our act! We're wanting you to get excited to these events of our new show that will be coming in these few weeks!" Luke chuckles albeit slightly with an expression that he has nothing planned.

Although reassuringly Luke smiles and tells the crowd to leave this part of the town and have his 'helpers' finish what they were 'practicing' privately. They leave, except for this one boy standing there, maybe just seeing the last few things before he leaves so Luke leaves him be. He walks closer to the to the general area of the group and barely seeing the challenger taking the insane girl somewhere. "Gah..you guys owe me.." He walks up to one of the dead bodies, and ignites some of his Gaia on his pointer finger and touches the corpse's head. "Gaia is there for you". Luke continues to do this for the other five bodies.

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
a change seemed to come over ordias as his body disolves into a pool of darkness that slides along the ground at high speed climbing up walls and zeroing in on kie's darkness to find and reach the two, coming behind Garfield and ensnaring him as a twisted version of ordias head came out the pool and spoke in a distorted voice, as though many were speaking at once "NO! we we need more madness..more rage...more darkness!!

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards
Llyndellia allowed Neku to catch up with her before quickening her pace, hoping to get up to the castle before the dark wielders found—or didn’t find—what they were looking for. Thankfully the kid kept pace pretty well, so it wasn’t too much of a hassle. There was still a part of her that worried about what they would find when they inevitably reached their destination, but she quashed the thought as best she could. It was worthless to concern herself with things that were out of her control.

"I'm sorry if this is any inconvenience to you. I haven't felt safe or at ease since I arrived here at Radiant Garden. Everyone seems so hostile, cocky, or arrogant. Much like that female over by the fountain, and the shorter one too. And the jackass who was shooting fireworks of some sort everywhere... is it like this all the time in Radiant Garden? I had no idea people outside could be so... odd."

Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, she assumed he meant that the customs of people from other worlds were different from those of his own. It wasn’t too surprising that he felt that way, especially when she remembered what her own world had been like. The memories were not the sharpest, fading with age, especially given the fact that she had been so young when Master Niex had taken her away from that place. It had been purely luck that she had been able to go to one world and be exposed to the customs of one group of new people; she’d been able to start small, while Neku appeared to have been tossed in headfirst.

“You get used to it after a while,” she commented reluctantly. It wasn’t her goal to make a friend of this boy, but walking in awkward silence wasn’t the most desirable option either. If she was forced to have company, she might as well make the best of it. “Different worlds have different ways of doing things. Those morons back there aren’t really worth a second thought; what they think doesn’t matter.”

"I can understand if you would rather I wasn't here. If I'm inconveniencing you in anyway, I apologize. I won't forget that fact that you helped me, though. If there's anything you need help with, I'll do it. You could say I owe you a favor, if you ever wish to call it in, either way, I don't mind. You also might be thinking that you won't call in the favor, because I seem weak, or feeble. I just ask you don't judge a book by it's cover."

This kid has a knack for babbling, she sighed to herself, resisting the urge to rub her temples in annoyance. “Really, it’s fine. We were both going to the same place anyway, so there’s no need to make a big deal out of it.”

His comment about not judging him made her really look at him for the first time, though. Sure, he was skinny and on the shorter side, but then again, so was she. The same confusion she often felt in her own heart was tangible in the aura she was getting from his. Hm. Maybe there’s more to him than meets the eye.

“Thanks for the offer,” she added, forcing the words out. “I don’t really think I’ll need the help, but I’ll keep that in mind.” It was a lie, though. If you’re as torn in half as I am, it would be better that way. I’d probably just end up dragging you down with me.

They turned up the castle steps, the towers looming before them. While the sight had exuded a purely neutral aura earlier, Llyndellia could feel a threat growing inside now. Not good.

”Thanks for the help!” Neku said, looking like he was about to say more when the smile on his face froze and vanished in the blink of an eye. Llyndellia frowned, but he simply shook his head and took a step back. ”I, uh… I don’t think I should go inside. I need to leave for a while first; it’s not safe here. Anyway, thanks again!”

Before she could say another word, he was jogging back down the stone steps and disappeared from sight. Llyndellia raised her eyebrows and shook her head. She didn’t know if they had sensed the same or different dangers, but she wasn’t going to be running away today. Turning back to the castle, she put Neku’s behavior out of her mind and strode confidently toward the door, hoping to locate the guard that had been so kind to her before.

. . .

“It was supposed to be here!”

“Where the hell is it?!”

“All that work for nothing?”

Darien rubbed the bridge of his nose wearily, trying not to listen to the bickering around him. He had no particular respect for chapels, but it seemed pretty sacrilegious to be shouting profanity in the middle of the dimly lit room. Then again, searching for the door to the deepest darkness for the purposes of unleashing said darkness on the worlds was probably no better. Que sera sera.

It wasn’t here. He really hadn’t believed that it would be, but there was no denying that it disappointed him a bit. Was this how the rest of his life would be? Spent running after shadows, hoping that their answers were right around the corner when they simply met only more corners to turn? The sense of purpose was still there, but it felt meaningless if all of their actions—all of his actions—amounted to nothing in the end. He would die one day, and someone else would have to take up his crusade. It wasn’t desirable, but it was inevitable.

No. I’ll be there to see this through, no matter what I have to do to make it happen.

“ENOUGH.”

The useless drone of voices around him silenced immediately, all eyes shifting nervously to where he was leaning against the wall at the front of the chapel. It really was a beautiful place: dimly lit, a skylight allowing sunshine to stream in with a bluish sheen. Oh, how he wished the door to Kingdom Hearts could have been here. Not only would it have been ironic, but it would have been a gorgeous sight to behold in a rather cliché sort of way.

Too bad it had to be marred by someone’s voice—Mulroney, was it?

“You said it would be here,” he said angrily in spite of Darien’s orders to be silent. Darien raised aneyebrow.

“I said it could be here.”

“Same difference.” He was approaching him slowly, angrily, at least three times Darien’s size. “If you aren’t going to get things done, someone has to. I think it’s time you stepped aside.”

“Really? I’m so sorry you feel that way, but the request has been denied.”

“You worthless little sh—“

The sentence was left hanging in the air as a ball of dark fire connected with his chest, sending him flying back into the corridor stretching away toward the exit. He didn’t get up.

Lowering his hand calmly, Darien asked, “Does anyone else have anything they’d like to say?”

Silence.

“Good. If we’re through with the immature name-calling and backstabbing, there’s still work to be done.”

He stepped to the middle of the circular space, bowing down on one knee and placing a hand gently against the floor, his eyes closed. This was something it had taken the better part of the last couple of years to perfect, and it was still difficult to do without undivided concentration. It was like calling, only it involved far more than using his voice. Darien let his very being open to the darkness, allowed it to fill him up and carry his consciousness away to a place that he knew few mortals had ever seen, and none had ever escaped. None, that is, except one.

The air around him began to crackle with an almost electric charge, darkness covering his arm and melting into the floor, creating a dark perimeter around him. They could hear his voice, his pleas for them to rally together, to come to the surface of the realm that they both feared and hungered for. The light repelled the Heartless, but it also attracted them without fail. Shadows of all sizes began to rise from the darkness as it spread throughout the chapel, taking different forms and sizes as they moved toward the door.

Darien took a deep breath, opening his eyes and standing once again. It was always difficult to bring himself back into the here and now when his mind was so thoroughly connected to that realm, and it was a moment before he realized what was happening. The Heartless had broken through the doors, leaving one lying uselessly on the ground and the other hanging precariously from one hinge.

They would overrun the castle in a matter of seconds; the world, in a matter of hours. As soon as they were seen, the powers-that-be would seal the gates out of Radiant Garden, believing that they were keeping a threat from spreading to other worlds when they were really just trapping their own people inside. Until an evacuation route could be established, they would all be stuck here, fighting for their hearts and undoubtedly failing in the process. That meant that they, too, would be stuck here until they managed to get out with whoever survived, but they were far better suited to the darkness than their peers. While the latter would flail about wildly for a while, they were still ill-equipped to handle this attack after lifetimes of denying the darkness.

The fools. We’re smarter.

“Sir?” Alena approached him cautiously. “What about the castle?”

He looked around the chapel sadly, sighing before answering her. It was a shame the place was so beautiful. “Torch the place.”

If his leadership had been in question before, the problem had been allayed as they set off on their chore gladly. Dark fire shot out at walls, tapestries, windows—everything, until the entire chapel was covered in the eerie black and purple flames.

Darien motioned to the rest of the group, treading on his former follower as they left the chapel and made their way through the already chaotic scene in the castle. The guards were falling fast; screams and cries filled the air as everyone either fought for their lives or ran for the nearest exit, whatever it happened to be. A few even jumped out of windows, preferring a definite death to only a possible one. The fire was spreading; soon the castle would crumble.

Sweeping out of the castle, the group of wielders didn’t bother to blend in with the crowd. No one would notice, too preoccupied with their plight.

. . .

The chaos started before Llyndellia had even made it to the door. Screams from within echoed out through the open doors, and she summoned her Keyblade as she ran to the entrance. Had they found it?! Had they opened the door and this was the result?! She had to see for herself.

It didn’t take longer than a moment for her to realize that this was something else entirely than Kingdom Hearts being opened. The Heartless were swarming all around her, devouring the hearts of as many people as they could. An explosion sent flames of dark fire billowing into the entrance hall from a staircase up ahead, filling the room with smoke and ash. Those idiots set the place on fire!

Coughing, Llyndellia tripped back out the door, jumping out of the way as a stampede of fleeing people nearly knocked her over. The Heartless followed soon after, heading toward the city like a swelling tide. This wasn’t the opening of Kingdom Hearts—it was a manmade massacre.

Well, no use standing around, she thought grimly, renewing her tightened grip on her Keyblade and running into battle. She still had so many things to do, and there was no way a few Heartless were going to get the better of her before she had a chance to accomplish them.

Last edited:

Jaesung

Luke realizes a weird smell in the air.

"Fire?"

He looks up and sees a fire at the Castle. Dashing, vaulting, jumping as fast as he can towards the main conflict. For once, Luke isn't smiling. "Oh god. What did I do?" He continues running over to the castle, finally reaching his destination. Noticing the door was slightly open. He slips inside seeing a massacre. Guards vanishing, screaming, coward-ing in fear with these..these monsters! Luke sees a rather short girl fighting heartless with no show of fear. (Llyndelia) He thinks. "Out of all of the people I've met am I the only tall one?" He chuckles for a few seconds and goes back to be serious.

"HEY DO YOU NEED ANY HELP!?"

Luke comes rushing in, attacking the heartless with a drop kick, back flipping and landing as always. He looks at the girl for a few seconds and goes in his guard, Mai-ashi gerri's one of the heartless that tries to sweep him. "Heh, no luck little dude!" He starts attacking any heartless trying to pass him and his partner to get to the town. "Hey! Try not to get one these guys out of the castle or we're gonna have a big problem here okay!?"

Mai-ashi gerri* A round house kick similar to a typical Muai Thai roundhouse kick.

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards
"Fire!"

Three bright balls of flame shot out of the end of Llyndellia's Keyblade, consuming a small Shadow before slamming into a Defender's shield and vanishing. Ugh, I hate these ones.

She spun in a tight circle, her Keyblade outstretched to dispatch some of the smaller enemies that had managed to get close. Turning back to the Defender, she backed up a few paces; there was no way to get through it's snarling, biting shield without losing a rather sizable chunk of flesh. This meant getting creative, and she dove to the side to avoid the shield as the Heartless shoved it toward her. Taking advantage of the slight opening the Defender left as it regained its cover, she cloaked her Keyblade in fire and attacked, hacking away at its defenseless back. The Heartless disintegrated into a puff of dark smoke, but more waited on the sidelines to have a shot at the Keyblade wielder.

You have got to be kidding me.

"HEY DO YOU NEED ANY HELP!?"

It was the guy who'd been entertaining everyone at the fountain, only this time his abilities actually seemed to come in handy as he attacked one of the Heartless that had been inching ever closer to her.

"Heh, no luck little dude! Hey! Try not to get one these guys out of the castle or we're gonna have a big problem here okay!?"

Llyndellia couldn't help laughing a bit derisively, shaking her head as she sent another ball of flame hurtling toward their assailants. "You're a little too late there--they were already headed to town."

Glancing over at him, her eyes widened as a Neoshadow appeared, jumping into the air and careening toward him like a discus with rather sharp claws. "Watch out!" she shouted. Cloaking herself in flame, she felt her feet leave the ground and went flying at the Neoshadow, smashing through it even as it nearly made contact with the boy. It vanished like the Defender, but when her feet hit the ground, she stumbled slightly. One of the claws had caught her right arm, leaving a bloody scratch under her torn sleeve. It didn't seem to be too deep, but it would certainly be an impediment she didn't need.

Speaking of impediments... "Keep your eyes open," she called, turning to slash at the adversaries approaching from behind them.

Jaesung

"Keep your eyes open"

"I owe you big time. Thanks!"

Luke has his back to his newly partner and attacks a neoshadow with a spinning jump axe kick wailing it right in on the head, knocking it back along with a few other heartless that got in the blows way. "I'll be sure to give you the rest of bread I have left." Luke says a bit gruffly while evading the heartless' tackles. "Gaia's Ice!" He punches the ground unveiling a pillars of ice rising up like a wave attacking the swarms of heartless rushing at him. Pecuilury in a straight line. Taking a short breath. Then following up with another kick Mai-Ashi gerri towards a clawing Neo-Shadow.

"Stopaga!" Time suddenly stops freezing the heartless in place. Taking a another few deep breaths. Chuckles for a few bits and sits in a crisscross matter. "Second thought, I know Cura" He turns around and takes his hand, engulfs his hand with Gaia's energy touching the girls bleeding arm and healing it. Seeing the wound vanish and her skin as it was soft if she was in a beauty salon. "Don't expect me to use it another time. I'm not a wizard or something." He gives cheerful chuckle. Luke looks around seeing the many heartless in the castle. All he could hear was the roar of the flames engulfing the castle.

"The spell will only last a few more moments. Do you know any huge spells? Or do you want haul arse?" Luke gives off a cheerful laugh. Quickly remembering all the memories he had that were similar to the situation he's in. Finally returning his breath, getting ready in his guard, waiting for his partner's answer to his question.

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
meanwhile, as this occured a conflict was underway inside ordias, the clash of wills halting voideus's actions on the outside
"stop this, the heartless are more of a threat than the girl!" yelled ordias to the mental representation of voideus, a massive titan of pitch black shadows, clothed in only a tattered purple cloak and chained to an altar with the same V-shaped symbol as the one in ordias's eye "hmm..and what threat do those insects pose to me?" the being asked, seemingly interested in ordias's words
"good..i may possibly have a chance to form a truce with him.." thought ordias as he moved towards voideus with his hands held behind his back "simple, if these mindless creatures are allowed to run rampant they will tarnish your reputation.." he said as voideus seemingly mulled over his words
"explain" voideus intoned as ordias continued "you are the darkness of man given form, and thus represent man's vices and the darker parts of his creativity...if the worlds are allowed to think that the heartless are darkness's true face then they will think of darkness as a mindless force and more actively seek to destroy it's wielders, thus decreasing your own power in the process, ergo i propose a truce, in exchange for granting me back my body, i will use both our power to destroy the the heartless in your name, this will no doubt cause many to embrace you a savior of sorts.." stated ordias in a leading manner
"and more followers means more power in this realm for me" voideus finished, a large toothy fanged grin adorning his face "your terms..are acceptable.." he stated as his body faded into the altar as the pool of shadows making up ordias's body slid away from garland the head of it turning to him "there's better targets at this moment" it said as it flew off the rooftop, reforming into ordias's true body as he hit the burning chapel's roof, landing inside and adjusting his hat, turning to luke with a chuckle "we meet again eh?" he asked, using his thunder magic to blow open a water tank in the room and douse some of the flames burning in the area

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Ear-splitting screeches and cries for help and aid did not take long to reach the ears of the two who traveled together. Rika was the first to pick up on it, her hearing nearly unmatched even back on her original world; Junichi picked up on it a few moments later. The two looked at one another, knowing, acknowledging, and took off towards a nearby flight of steps until they reached a bailey-like area which gave them a clear overlook at the center of the city, the castle that once stood proud now burning in flame. The flames were trouble, but what poured from the castle and swept into the city streets. The walls were unchecked and that meant only one thing to these two; something brought them inside.

So these were Heartless...

"..We can't ignore this situation like the last."
Rika looked to Junichi, who had knelt down and began to remove his sneakers and socks, placing them inside of his white bag and tightly closing the lid of it by tugging strongly on the string that he held so often. She didn't expect him to jump for joy at having to be involved in this, but a massacre of an entire city was just too critical a situation to overlook. Facing forward again, she bit her lip, and as much as it'd be nice to walk away, these were innocent people down there running for their lives. Sure a purging of the clowns would be nice but not at the expense of the intelligent ones who minded their own business and lived life honestly. "What are we going to do? What's the plan?"

Slowly standing himself back up and letting his bare feet get used to the cold stone below, Junichi already knew what the plan of action was. It wasn't in him to be the hero and save people; in fact it'd have made more sense to let this world fall on itself. None of this was his responsibility, the lives down there should have meant nothing, they were pure strangers. If they were too weak to fight, if their leaders were too powerless to keep them protected, then the results wouldn't change no matter what. They would always be so weak and helpless in the face of a true threat.

But they were innocent too.

"There is no 'we' right now, there is only you, and I."
Junichi's eyes moved to Rika, but his posture didn't change. The corner of his eye was where he liked to keep people. "As planned, you'll move to the orphanage, get the children and caretakers out and make sure they can reach safety before abandoning them." once more his eyes moved but forward this time, towards the inferno that was the castle ahead. "I'll attempt to slow them down, give more civilians a chance to reach safety. The guards will be inadequate to protect everyone. Go." With luck she'd reach that vulnerable location before the Heartless did.

"Hmph, always talking as if you know everything beforehand ..typical Junichi." Rika turned around and huffed, puffing out her lips before moving to her right and down towards another set of staircases that would take her on the right path. Stopping before she moved out of sight, a glance of thanks was given over her shoulder. "You're the best." she told him before disappearing out of sight, utilizing that high amount of agility to close as much distance as possible.

With Rika gone, Junichi slung his bag over his shoulder and took a step back from the viewing platform. Taking in a deep breath and wishing this world wasn't so pathetic that this could happen, he leaped forward and with a strong push from his right foot, kicked off the edge and down towards many of the cities rooftops to race towards the castle. The wind stung his face at the rate of speed he ran and although he was focused on getting there, his eyes were also kept to the streets in order to see how far the Heartless had spread. Most citizens were doing the smart thing, dropping all worthless belongings in order to preserve their existence. Others chose to lag behind, trying to close shops or at best choosing to hide in them rather than clear the danger zone. So far most children seemed to be in the arms of an adult and fleeing as well.

There was just one group that struck him as odd. Coming to a stop on a large rooftop that smelled of pasta and spices, he stepped around the chimney and inspected the group closer, fleeing from the castle and appearing a little too calm about the situation rather than others. The clothes they wore didn't suggest any sort of union but it was obvious from how close they kept that they were together.

Looking back towards the castle, he could see far off in the distance signs of an ensuing fight. Others who chose to wager their lives at the expense of others joined the battle ...and he'd let them face this threat without his aid for the time being. Trusting his instincts, Junichi would take a large jump to a nearby rooftop, and another, before he came to land in front of the group and it was more than obvious that he would be blocking their path until this situation was dealt with.

Setting his bag down for a moment, his senses remained sharp on the ones he confronted, as well as the potential dangers that lurked all around him.

"..Hiding in the middle of chaos; it would have worked ..it should have worked." Junichi stood firm in the presence of this group, and from the emotionless look on his face, it was more than obvious he'd want a better explanation than what someone like their leader might already be considering.

But it didn't work, and if this guy was smart, he wouldn't waste time trying to lie.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
The only thing going through Jinsei's mind at the moment was how quickly things just went to complete shit around him. From the whole Gaia display, to six people being murdered in front of him, and to some guy, leaping out of nowhere and challenging the Gaia demonstrator to a duel. Who knew that people this crazy existed. Some people would probably think everyone including Jinsei were a bunch of insane lunatics. Of course, Jinsei hadn't done shit besides show up and be a first hand witness to the carnage. During all of these events, he had picked up a chair that had flipped over during the confusion, and sat in it, leaning back while rubbing his temples gently. The huge headache that had decided to grace Jinsei was really bothering him, and right now he just wanted to get the hell out of the world. While thinking about how he would get out of here, an all too familiar smell had infiltrated his nostrils. Smoke. Which meant somewhere, there had to be a large fire. Opening his eyes, the skies began to darken with an odd blackness, almost with a purplish tint to it. What an odd color smoke for a fire. Maybe it wasn't normal? A chemical fire maybe? Responding to it though, was Mr. Gaia, which he had decided to nickname the man who had the bright demonstration. Leaping around everywhere, he sped off, in the direction of the rising smoke. Thinking to himself on whether he should respond too or not, the answer finally came to him, mainly do to the curiosity, which once again, had gotten the better of him. Taking a deep breath, he then let out a heavy sigh, as a clear indication of how tired and pissed off he was. His blood began to form behind his back, into the shape of wings. Once they took full form, they began to flap, bringing Jinsei into the air. Of course, everytime he used this ability, two slits would tear in his shirt, to give the wings space to grow and expand. With that, he shook his head at the people still down below him that caused the carnage from earlier, and sped off in flight towards the castle.

Having a bird's eye view of the entire place, he took his time getting there, taking note that everyone seemed to be fleeing from something. Looking down to analyze, he finally spotted the main fear. Heartless. He couldn't believe his eyes. That was a Heartless. He had heard many stories back when he was a child about these terrible beings, and how they would kill people and steal their hearts. Where they came from was completely unknown, but if one was to guess, the castle would be the safest bet. How they got here, was the today's big question.

Arriving at the entrance of the castle, Jinsei landed quite softly. His wings lost their shape at command, and the blood retreated back into his body, the wounds instantly healing, like nothing had ever happened. The main gate was wide open, obviously. Everything here seemed like a complete mess. Fire everywhere, destroyed property, and bodies littered the area. Stepping inside, he picked up the pace to see if there was anyone who needed assistance. Just his luck, he could see into the entrance hall the girl who was talking to the guy with an incredibly weird fashion taste, and the Gaia user. Quickly something snapped. With him here, EVERYONE from earlier would somehow find a way to him. Jinsei wanted to get the hell out of there fast, but he couldn't help but stay. Strangely the Heartless surrounding them for frozen in place. Could it be the fabled Stop magic at work? He had only seen it once while fighting a rouge wizard on a job once. Surprisingly, Jinsei was rather unaffected by it. Noticing the two were looking for a way to get rid of them quickly, it seemed like it was time for something to be done. Raising his right hand, small cuts began to open up on the bottom tips of his fingers. The blood began to form into multiple sphere shaped objects, still swirling around, hovering in front of the palms of his hands. He refined them into something smaller, resembling a toothpick. Launching each of them forward at an unbelievable speed, Jinsei had dispatched every heartless frozen by the time magic. For something incredibly feared and considered taboo, Heartless seemed to be rather fragile. Quite honestly, a bigger fight was expected.

"You know, wherever you go, trouble seems to follow your ass," he had quickly said. Of course, he was slightly sarcastic, but at the same time Jinsei was completely serious. Wherever this guy went, something, or someone was there to cause complete carnage. Maybe not all his fault, but it was there. Right now he was more concerned about the fire engulfing the whole castle, and the fact that Heartless were leaking into the whole town. "Well, do you two need a hand or not?" he asked. If they had said no, then Jinsei would gladly be on his way. If they said yes, then, well, honestly he didn't expect them to at all.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Ooh, something interesting!

Little heartless decided to attack and a nasty little fire began to spread. Although this chaos was certainly enjoyable, it irritated Kodaka. Despite how evil he is, he finds that the killing of innocent people is unnecessary. It isn’t that he liked those weaklings; it’s just that it is such a waste of power on something so weak; like using a nuclear bomb on an ant.

So, he had to put a stop to that, there was no question about it. Grinning, the child decided to go at this without his weapon. The idea of keyblades didn’t sit well with him to begin with; he’d preferred his fists in battle.

Rushing toward closer to buildings, he noticed a bunch of heartless charging some running, and screaming, folks. Kodaka charged.

It took him five minutes to get closer to the castle; he wasn’t exactly at the gate but close enough. He saw a bunch of heartless, frozen in place, Kodaka, leaping high in the air grinned madly.

“Incoming!”

In his hands was a massive black ball, twice as big as him, he held it over his shoulders and prepared to throw. In the light of the fire, it could be obvious that the ball was a jumbled mess of dozens of heartless. Smashing up all of the heartless and compressing them into a ball, Kodaka decided to go the insane route of making an entrance.

Thankfully, there wasn’t that many heartless in the actual town and he had managed to gather up the ones that were attacking the people. There were probably more, but from his end there were scores of innocent people that, at this point, would’ve been heartless chow if it wasn’t for him.

Raising the ball of heartless, he threw it with all his might.

~---~

“Heroic, isn’t he?” the woman remarked.

“Wrong, that is not heroism. That is strength.” He corrected.

The two strangers stood at the edge of a building, not exactly concealed by anything in particular but were incredibly inconspicuous. She was at an average height with very long white hair that betrayed her youthful appearance. She had that timeless face, that made it difficult to pinpoint exactly how old she is. She looked at least as old as 30, but again as young as 20. She wore a simple shrine maiden uniform that didn’t look out of place except for the shackles she had on her wrists and legs.

Her eyes were a perfect golden color and her smile was playful and care-free, as if she were looking upon a nice game instead of destruction. However, her face was paler than usual and she appeared out of breath.
The man was completely opposite of her. While she was an open book in terms of her expression, he was enigmatic wrapped in the darkness of secrets. He was much taller than the woman and much more intimidating. He wore black clothes that were torn and had bloodstains, as if he got into a really bad fight. The man wore a mask that resembled a demonic face with horns, a third eye on his forehead, wide evil eyes, and a perpetual horrible smile along with pincers.

His entire body was covered except for his hands and feet. His skin was dark from the sun and leathery with time.

He was Silcardo Jihan Anakku, from a world that is currently under reconstruction. Silcardo was incredibly dangerous, even more so than the woman beside him who was essentially a god. She was Iwasaki Izumi, a woman of four trillion skills; she is of the same world as he and has spent a considerable amount of energy repairing the damage done there. It seems that her efforts have even tired her out, as she is not exerting her full strength at the moment.

Upon Iwasaki’s insisting, Silcardo and her traveled to this world not for the scenery or even to help out. But to keep an eye on Junichi. Even if Silcardo wouldn’t admit it, he was a bit restless when he discovered Junichi’s disappearance. Iwasaki decided to help him out by showing him that the boy was safe.

“Whatever the case is, he is quite the man,” Iwasaki insisted with a wary smile, “I can see where he gets it from.”

SIlcardo ignored her and produced a large orange from his robes, “Ack, this heat is unbearable. This world is strange, trying to rid thirst with ice-cream. The only way to beat the heat, is with fruit.”

Munching a huge chunk of the fruit, Silcardo watched Junichi approach the group.

“You gonna help?”

“A master does not interfere with his disciple’s battle,” he looked at her with distaste, “You, like all women, become too emotional and feel the need to be overly involved.”

He always had his mental shields up, “Either case, the boy needs his father. You should reassure him, tell him that you’re alive.”

Silcardo spat out a few seeds and swallowed the rest of the fruit whole. If you didn’t know him, you would think he was a true demon, something out of mythology.

“I will return for the boy, when it is right,” he answered, “Kakaka, it will be nice to watch his progress.”
With a diplomatic smile, both tired of arguing and uneasy from Silcardo’s nature, Iwasaki quietly agreed.

Jaesung

Luke sees all the heartless disappear in an instant. Impressed he turns around cheerfully.
"Wow that was amaz-" He sees the character behind her, realizing it was the same character he saw before during his show.

"You know, wherever you go, trouble seems to follow your ass,"

Luke chuckles and gives the man a rather agreeing laugh. "Let's just say, things haven't been going so well since I got here, but I assure you. I'll do my best to help this world with their problems. Lets all get out of here before more come over." Luke says this with a tone that gives you a certain hope. He comes over toward Llyndelia and gives a gesture towards the man to come over. Luke gives a quick look at the girl that protected him from the neoshadow giving her a smile showing signs that he is just a friendly guy. Thinks for a second."woah. shes cute...wrong time Luke. Wrong time." Then he looks over at the man that has helped them noticing signs of classiness.

He introduces him self to them. "Aha, The name is Luke, I hope you two enjoyed my show earlier" He gives off a smile then turns to a joking smile "Well that is, untill we had to haul arse to get here." Luke laughs generously albeit a little nudge showing that he is just trying to lighten the mood.

“Incoming!”

Luke looks up and sees just a ball of black, with yellow eyes. "Okay. This is seriously not our day is it?" Luke goes on his guard readying him self for the ball to come closer.
"Guys? What should we do? Fight or run? I won't be able to use another Stop spell for while."

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
"hmm..there's no way we'll get out without the heartless following.."
thought ordias as the ball barreled into the room.
"so...we fight!"
he decided forming a spear of lightning magic with a piece of his own darkness in it's center. "spear of black lightning" he said under his breath.
tossing it into the ball, he addressed the others in the group.
" we've got about three minutes before this thing blows, so if you could try to uphold your stop magic just a bit longer we can get out cause once it blows it'll take out anyone in the general area, including the heartless, so..yeah, run."

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
They were panicking like little ants, it seems. One of them had thrown a spear while the rest just sort of stood there idly. It really wouldn’t take so long for his little Katamari project to land on the floor, probably a few more seconds. So, why, pray tell, were they taking up so much time deliberating?

It was, frankly, insulting. Like an evil villain constantly being interrupted by the hero, or someone cutting in line, or police trying to arrest you. It just ruins the fun when other people got involved.

Perhaps it was a bad idea coming here, an even better one would be to go back to his home-world, meet a nice girl, settle down and write a few bad books that become best sellers. He knew that his great-great grandmother was still alive, so having her send him back wouldn’t be hard, she was a softie for little kids like him.

But seriously, why were these guys so inconsiderate? Kodaka spent so long gathering up these heartless and protecting the townsfolk that he wanted to help out these guys by getting rid of the already frozen, but recently destroyed, heartless. Now they’re attacking him and considering him a bad guy?

How rude!

Why, Kodaka should seriously sit everyone down to have a talk with them. To discuss this whole dichotomy of good and bad and really get in-depth with their psychological profiles to find out why they fear him so much.

Oh, right, he’s still flying through the air like a psychotic Peter Pan, well, more like a regular Peter Pan with a fancy sword.

Kodaka dashed mid-air, past his apparently slow moving ball of heartless, and intercepted the spear. He caught the spear with his mouth, its magic coursing through him but he shot out all of the dangerous particulates to his right with his arm. Snapping the magical, but harmless, spear in two, Kodaka landed in the wake of the group. His little heartless ball fell to the earth a moment later.

It didn’t really have a remarkable landing, it just sorta splattered on the floor like fecal matter would if dropped ten stories up. But Kodaka smiled evilly and stared at the person who attacked him, “Oh, lookie here. Goodie-two-shoes, how irritating.”

Charging forward without waiting for a response, Kodaka reached out and aimed a slightly disgruntled fist toward Ordias’s jaw.

Key Wielder

Awards
It was like every person she'd been avoiding earlier had suddenly decided now was the time to be friends. None of them had Keyblades, but they seemed to hold their own decently when they were paying attention. Luke, or whatever his name was, had even been able to heal her arm, which she had to admit was pretty helpful and would save her some trouble later. Before she could even utter a quick word of thanks, they were joined by two more that she recognized from the shopping district.

Ugh, not him again. She inwardly rolled her eyes as Ordias showed up, although at least his attention was properly concentrated elsewhere than her messed up moral path.

"Incoming!"

"Okay. This is seriously not our day is it?"

Llyndellia really did roll her eyes this time. No, this was exactly how I planned to spend my day. It truly made her wonder just how many fights her temporary battle partners had weathered. By the looks of things, even in spite of their fairly impressive talents, that hadn't been many, at least not against Heartless. With a careless flick of her wrist, she sent a ball of flame careening toward another Neoshadow, watching the fire engulf it completely.

" we've got about three minutes before this thing blows, so if you could try to uphold your stop magic just a bit longer we can get out cause once it blows it'll take out anyone in the general area, including the heartless, so..yeah, run."

Finally, someone was making sense. The entrance hall was enormous, but it was still feeling a bit cramped with all of them, the Heartless, and all of the panicked victims still trying to make their way to safety. Failing, but at least they tried.

"There will be more of them all over the city by now," Llyndellia nodded, already heading for the door. "If this place is coming down, there's nothing we can do to stop it. We can at least take out more of them in town."

She glanced over her shoulder to see someone jump into the middle of their little group and, apparently just as displeased with him as she had been, move to punch Ordias in the face. Ouch. She didn't bother trying to get in the middle of the two; for all she knew, he'd deserved it. Instead, she headed for the door, looking to see who followed without really caring. If they wanted to stay here until the last second, that was their problem. The world would be sealed, so she was stuck with them; that didn't mean she had to sit around and do nothing until they could finally escape, though. It wasn't about helping the world. In fact, she didn't know what it was about. Probably just to stave off boredom.

. . .

It was a fascinating sight, watching people fall to the darkness spreading with the Heartless. They were completely unprepared. Sure, there were those select few from other worlds who seemed to be holding their own just fine; Darien would have been highly disappointed if they hadn't been. They were the minority, though, and even they would fall if the Heartless were given free reign for long enough.

The small group moved through the crowds calmly, not bothering to draw their Keyblades as they knew the Heartless wouldn't bother them. Darkness in a heart attracted them, but light in a heart seemed to be far more appealing. He was about to suggest that they split up, make themselves a little more difficult to identify as suspicious and meet up at whatever evacuation point the powers-that-be created, but the sudden appearance of an obvious adversary stopped him.

"..Hiding in the middle of chaos; it would have worked ..it should have worked."

He was hardly threatening, and Darien simply smirked. The look on his face told him that lying simply wouldn't cut it, not that he was planning to anyway. Why lie when everything was going his way? When anonymity was on his side? When he could rip this young man's heart out with a flick of his wrist and make him beg for mercy as the darkness took him?

Oh, no. He wouldn't be lying today.

"Who's hiding?" he asked calmly, summoning his Keyblade in a flash of purple light. Spinning on the spot, he threw his Keyblade toward the nearest Heartless, watching it explode into black and purple smoke without flinching. Darien turned to face the mysterious arrival again, shaking his head and catching his Keyblade as it flew back into his hand. "It wouldn't matter if I fought with everyone else to hide myself, or if I just calmly walked away. They'll just keep coming anyway, and no one would care whether I am what I am or if I am one of them. All they know is that they need to run--from whom doesn't matter now.

"So," he continued, a more energetic cadence in his voice as he pointed his Keyblade directly at the young man's heart. "What will you be running from?"

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
rather than allow kodaka another strike, ordias grabbed his fist and gave it a mighty twist ordias sneering as he did "you know, that was quite rude" he said simply as he picked up his hat which was knocked off by the strike and dusted it off "hmm...a tear..." he mused,as he looked it over and then elbowed kodaka in the face hard "thats for my father's hat" he said, a deathly calm in his tone as he reeled his leg back and let loose a lightning infused kick to kodaka's gut,sending him flying back a few feet
"and that was for punching me in the face.."
he said turning to luke.
"so, shall we get out of here"

Last edited:

Jaesung

Luke turns his head towards Ordias' direction seeing him getting punched in the jaw, by a rather strong boy.

"There will be more of them all over the city by now,If this place is coming down, there's nothing we can do to stop it. We can at least take out more of them in town."

Looking at the other direction seeing Llyndelia running past Jinsei, booking it outside of the castle. He nods in agreement. "I'm to worn out, The best thing is to regroup and rest for now."

Looking back at the Country Knight seeing him hurt the boy harsh. "Jeez..aint that a little much?"Luke says with a little empathy.
"Country Knight! Class man! Follow that girl, we need to regroup! It's useless if we stay here right now!" Luke grabs his duffel bag, making sure he didn't drop anything. Then runs towards the entrance out.

While running out. Luke suddenly gets a jolt of a memory. He starts focusing on it while keeping on some focus on following the girl.

Some
silhouette of a mysterious person starts talking to a young blonde boy. "Is..that me?" The silhouette tells possibly the young Luke in a cheerful manor "Now..(in audible word)...understand that in this world, they'll be these creatures, they're pitch black in color and have yellow eyes. Be sure to have them not take any life's. Okay?"

After the flash back Luke continues following the girl. He says aloud to himself. "When i finally remember one thing, it's at a time like this? I guess I'm finally getting answers." Luke smiles and continues following the girl almost catching up to her.

Awards
Radiant Garden was in a state of turmoil. The castle had been lit ablaze, creatures many only feared in their dreams were now a harsh reality, tearing them asunder with bloodthirsty disregard. The screams of the innocent became an ear grating crescendo, the many fluctuating tones only indicating that for each life taken, another was next in line. The gate of the world had been closed, no one could get in and no one could get out. Everyone was trapped, forced to face the horror that was unfolding..."

"You're so cute!~" Chizuma giggled as she played with a shadow heartless, her pale hands holding it tightly in the air as it squirmed. It attempted to claw her, but it's limbs were too weak to fight her off, it was at her mercy. "Too bad you guys are so darn evil though..." She dropped the shadow and punted it like a football, watching it soar into the sky it suddenly erupted in a fiery green explosion courtesy of a small bomb she had placed on it's back. She had no right having fun, she had to do something about all this. She was a keyblader, a warrior of light, now that she thought about it the dark wielders were most likely responsible for this. She had to find them, and... confront them. She leaped across the rooftops, leaving the scene at the castle up to whoever was there. She took a small device from her belt, it looked to be a metal wristband, however with a simple tap of her finger a holographic screen appeared. She used it to scan the crowds, normal people and heartless being easy to pick apart. "Oh... This looks interesting." She chuckled, heading over to a rather interesting result on her 'radar.' While the heartless were attacking everyone in sight, there seemed to be a few results moving at a nonchalant pace, what made them so special?

Looking down at the street below she noticed a familiar face. It was the Street Fighter she saw earlier with the hot blond girl. She would have jumped down to greet him, however he seemed to be confronting a small group of people. She noticed one of them summon a keyblade in a flash of violet, killing a heartless with little effort. "Looks like someone beat me to the Dark Wielders... I wonder how this will play out?~" She laid down on her stomach, placing her hands on her chin as she watched amused. A couple shadows tried attacking her from behind, though Chizuma noticed them she didn't move. A trip mine went off, blowing them to kingdom hear-... kingdom come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back