• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I actually thought the first battle was easy enough to do some exploring and, from what I remember, it was gorgeous despite it being smaller than I originally imagined!
Yeah, it's easy to ignore the "locals" and explore the place.
Donald: SORA, A LITTLE HELP HERE, PLEASE!
Sora: But this town's so pprreeetttyyy!

kaseykockroach

Awards
I keep reading thoughts, reviews and complaints and praises for KH3....but no one has anything to say for the bonus game that came with it, KH2.9?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Galaxy Toys has figures of the freaking Final Fantasy summons and we don't fight any of them! :mad:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I find it interesting that Donald dismissed the notion of a living snowman in KH3, despite being one himself not too long ago in KH2FM.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Monsteropolis

Spoiler Spoiler Show

More general lore: So like heartless can still destroy worlds, right? Just because they were brought back at the end of KH1 doesn't mean the heartless couldn't go redestroy them or any others they haven't gotten to yet. Only the few worlds whose keyholes Sora locked down in KH1 are actually safe guarded, the rest are screwed since he forgot to keep doing that.

Last edited:

kaseykockroach

Awards
I find it interesting that Donald dismissed the notion of a living snowman in KH3, despite being one himself not too long ago in KH2FM.

He only dressed up as one to fit in Christmas Town.

But it's still hilarious Donald and Goofy dismiss the idea as Sora must be on some kind of drug trip.

kaseykockroach

Awards
It's really tiring to have my Youtube recommendations flooded with WHY KH3 WAS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING GAME OF MY LIFE videos. Uh, thanks, Youtube. Definitely wanted to see that.

Perkilator

Awards
San Fransokyo

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He only dressed up as one to fit in Christmas Town.

But it's still hilarious Donald and Goofy dismiss the idea as Sora must be on some kind of drug trip.
That’s what happened when Sora picked up those shrooms in KH1.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Returning characters in general:

I have to admit, I'm kind of annoyed that characterization for the organization members was saved for III and never expanded on until then. I mean, COME ON, SQUARE! You LITERALLY put like most of the organization members in 3D and NONE of them say anything about their past/regrets except for Lea?! I really thought that we weren't going to be slapped in the face with the revelation that apparently Ienzo and Even are 100% good guys now even though they never built that regret in them once and now we have to take in the fact that the organization literally murdered a little boy to take advantage of his nobody and convince him that his father never loved him. It's a great direction to go, but guys, GUYS, you NEED to talk about this stuff earlier!

Also, Aeleus and Dilan saying nothing is especially weird, since Aeleus was an angry brute the last time we saw him (and now he's just a forgiving, quiet dude) and Xaldin was a cunning manipulator who was hellbent on creating some sort of power dynamic where he could finally be in control of something or someone's destiny (and now he's just a silent guard?). Anyone else bothered by how Dilan and Aeleus don't even seem to acknowledge Castle Oblivion or anything?.

Guernsey

Awards
I think this more of a shonen thing in general where former enemies are absolved of their crimes despite the atrocities they committed.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
There was absolutely no excuse to omit Eeyore from 100 Acre Wood in Kingdom Hearts III.
Eeyore is mysteriously absent.

The Master of Masters has returned.

giphy.gif

Perkilator

Awards
There was absolutely no excuse to omit Eeyore from 100 Acre Wood in Kingdom Hearts III.
…Should I break it to you? He was secretly Norted off-screen.
https://youtu.be/SsOVoo-59wc

And speaking of 100 Acre Wood, it might as well have been DLC or simply not have shown up at all, since nothing of value would be lost. There aren’t enough worlds to justify its return, in my opinion.

Guernsey

Awards
Speakng of DLC, I wonder if we could play as other characters where they each have their own separate stories like in BBS? I know that is not likely to happen anytime soon but it would had been interesting to play as the other characters and just Sora. I know it is Sora's story when it all comes down to it but I would to play as the other characters.

Veevee

Awards

I have to admit, I'm kind of annoyed that characterization for the organization members was saved for III and never expanded on until then. I mean, COME ON, SQUARE! You LITERALLY put like most of the organization members in 3D and NONE of them say anything about their past/regrets except for Lea?! I really thought that we weren't going to be slapped in the face with the revelation that apparently Ienzo and Even are 100% good guys now even though they never built that regret in them once and now we have to take in the fact that the organization literally murdered a little boy to take advantage of his nobody and convince him that his father never loved him. It's a great direction to go, but guys, GUYS, you NEED to talk about this stuff earlier!

Also, Aeleus and Dilan saying nothing is especially weird, since Aeleus was an angry brute the last time we saw him (and now he's just a forgiving, quiet dude) and Xaldin was a cunning manipulator who was hellbent on creating some sort of power dynamic where he could finally be in control of something or someone's destiny (and now he's just a silent guard?). Anyone else bothered by how Dilan and Aeleus don't even seem to acknowledge Castle Oblivion or anything?.

I thought I was the only one. I could take the "now a good guy!" thing for Ienzo because that one never seemed like much of a baddie to me, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. I firmly believed until the end that all of that redemption thingy was just an act and was kinda surprised to see it wasn't. And yes, I can't describe Luxords character any better than before, the only thing I really know about him is that he really likes games. That's pretty much all. Didn't really get why
Spoiler Spoiler Show
even bothered to stick around, since they could easily find work elsewhere and they didn't seem to have much connection to
Spoiler Spoiler Show
except than having worked for him. I was pretty happy about Larxene's dialogues though. Great character.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

It makes Nomura's statement about there being so much to cover even more laughable. There were plenty of opportunities to cover these plot points before KH3, but no let's hold off and make writing KH3's story harder for no reason.

lol Not just be convinced his father never loved him, but now having to work with a guy who pretended to be him.

Ienzo: "Where's Daddy?"
Apprentice Xehanort: "I'm your daddy now."

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hey so is Kingdom Key the defacto Keychain for ~~~Xion~~~ now? Kinda think they should've gotten their own design.

Back