• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Donald doesn't even believe in pants. What makes y'all think he'd be interested in a sweater? And don't give be a rational explanation like hypothermia. Still, Sora, there's room on that ship for your own supplies.

(My headcanon is that the three good fairies embed thermal properties in their clothing that react to various environments, sooo that's pretty much cheating.) :E

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Larxene/Marluxia/Vanitas: *Make a theatrical move with his/her hand. *
Sora: *Got blown away/sleep/incapacited*

Yeah, I was confused on that myself.

Maybe they had the upper hand on him cause he was still in the process of regaining his lost strength during the mid point of the game.

Perkilator

Awards
Why do we only fight 4 kinds of Unversed in the whole game, 2 of which are slightly different from each other?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Why do we only fight 4 kinds of Unversed in the whole game, 2 of which are slightly different from each other?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

On this line, I was disappointed Unversed weren't a bigger deal.
They're an army of virtually undying and unrelenting monsters, Vanitas could've just sat there and spawned Unversed to no end (especially since the Norts were apparently fine with just obliterating the Guardians).

Not saying it should've happened becauser I think it would've been pretty boring (also I kinda don't like the Unversed in this last game), but they should've addressed that, or came up with a reason why Vanitas couldn't.

Askelon

-The whole Let It Go's song fell forced.

-Sora: "I'll follow Roxas' path to reawaken him"
Also Sora: *Went to Monstropolis, San Fransokyo etc'

I was hoping to see The World That Never Was after the event of KH2.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Okay, so, Sora wears a coat in the Caribbean where it's already hot, but not in the freezing mountain of Frozen? Even the Heartless are wearing winter clothes!

Yeah... especially seeing last time they were there, their close didn't seem to be a problem, but this time Donald's magic decided, hey wait I think they need some pirate gear.

Yet in a cold environment where they could literally freeze to death, with a snowstorm going on, it's like nope this mild weather clothes is perfect!

Disney Worlds:

Battle/gameplay:

Larxene/Marluxia/Vanitas: I could move my hand and defeat Sora once and for all, or stick to my weapons which whom I've always lost in the past... I think I'm gonna stick to my weapons.

*sighs*

Haha yeah. This is another nice example of strengths of characters being in constant.

Same with Young Xehanort in Toy Box he was untouchable, if he was like that in the final battle, he'd have been really hard to beat.

Other examples would be Sora's keyblade being stuck in a dark orb. Sora being grabbed by the arm and thrown into a video game. How did we beat these guys again?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
-The whole Let It Go's song fell forced.

-Sora: "I'll follow Roxas' path to reawaken him"
Also Sora: *Went to Monstropolis, San Fransokyo etc'

I was hoping to see The World That Never Was after the event of KH2.
Well, hey, Roxas’ path ain’t exactly clear. Plus, if those worlds need help, Sora can’t just ignore them.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, hey, Roxas’ path ain’t exactly clear. Plus, if those worlds need help, Sora can’t just ignore them.

358/2 did skip a whole lot of days. For all we know he went to those worlds during his org days. Probably got the movie adaptation plots which is why Sora gets the pesudo-sequel plots.

Perkilator

Awards
Sora: "Wow. I don't know what we just saw but...wow."

I can't see this as anything else but a subtle way of saying "Wow. That was a dumb thing we were forced to do."
[video]https://youtu.be/6MYAGyZlBY0[/video]

Am I the only one who’s annoyed at the fact that in DDD, the three main characters of Tron: Legacy literally just pop out of nowhere when Sora first encounters Rinzler?

Askelon

358/2 did skip a whole lot of days. For all we know he went to those worlds during his org days. Probably got the movie adaptation plots which is why Sora gets the pesudo-sequel plots.

Ah right, i forgot that. Well it would still have been great being able to go back to The World That Never Was, especially since Roxas spend most of his time there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ah right, i forgot that. Well it would still have been great being able to go back to The World That Never Was, especially since Roxas spend most of his time there.
Speaking of TWTNW, how did the fake KH get repaired in DDD? & why have the heroes not gone back for it? It's still made up of many stolen hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to Monstropolis something I found odd was thatSora, Donald, and Goofy freak out when they see each other as monsters. To the point of pulling out their weapons at each other

Yet they didn't have that problem in Halloween Town

Perkilator

Awards
In regards to Monstropolis something I found odd was thatSora, Donald, and Goofy freak out when they see each other as monsters. To the point of pulling out their weapons at each other

Yet they didn't have that problem in Halloween Town
Maybe they did it offscreen in Halloween Town? Or maybe Nomura just didn’t think of that at the time.

Back