• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Aine curses to herself, not something that she really does often, as Metis starts to run off saying that they would have to stay and hide. We can't do that! This world will vanish soon! She slides the two sais into their holsters and runs off after the girl that she just met. She takes notice of not having to kill off any of the creatures at are appearing for the fact that Metis is taking them out on her own. Aine barely manages to keep up with the girl until she manages to lose her around a corner. "Now where did she go?! I really have to get her out of here!" She then notices smoke from behind a wall and starts to blink. "I wonder if she's there?" She makes her way through the hole and finds herself in a forest with several Unbirths.

"Well, I guess I should get some practice in."

She concentrates on her power as she spins the twin sais out of their holsters. She imagines the power of lighting bending to her will and smiles. She quickly casts the spell Thunder on some of the creatures near her and spins around while spinning the sais to slice through the others near her. The group instantly vanish just in time for her to cast the spell Fira which surrounds her and ignites the rest of the creatures into a mass of fire. "Hmm. These clothes are really good. I didn't get burned or zapped at all." She then looks to the mansion and runs through the rest of the forest and into the mansion.

"What exactly are you?"

Aine smiles once she hears Metis' voice and makes her way up the stairs and into the room. She just blinks at the sight of the man standing across from Metis as he summons a Gummi Ship. Perfect! Maybe he can give us a ride to another world! She smiles at their luck and takes a step down the stairs but trips over the hem of her skirt and ends up falling down the entire set. Once finished rolling, after slamming into the wall, she groans in pain and rubs the back of her head. "Ouch! That seriously hurt! Who's bright idea was it to make a room out of metal anyways?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race just sighs at the silence of the girl and walks through the portal of swiling darkness. He soon emerges on the other side in a back alley of Traverse Town. He smiles at the familiarity of the town but then notices three Beserker Nobodies. "So this is where they hide them? I never would have known." He just smiles but then notices something strange about the fact that his swords are gone. Hmm. Is being this close to my heart reawakening my hidden power? Oh well. I guess that it's a good thing. He smiles as he holds out his hand and a single keyblade with two katana blades in the center wrapped in black and white blades that twist and form into the teeth of a giant key. The ring around the handle itself resmbles that of the Kingdom Key onle split into two, one black and the other white, which holds a chain with a Yin Yang symbol on the end.

"It's been a while since I've had this."

She smiles as he holds the blade with both hands and twists his wrists in opposite directions. The key blade splits into two sepperate weapons, one fully black and the other white, and even splits the key chain. He then feels his wings rip through the back of his shirt as they form anew which brings a smile to his lips. "Now this feels better. I just need the my heart for the second part." He flaps his wings once and feels himself lift off the ground. Once high enough she shifts his weight to divebomb towards the three and swings each blade once. As expected the blades bounce off of the hammers which send him through back just a little bit which he counters by flipping backwards and jetting at the three. He quickly pulls up just a little and lands behind the three. He swings both blades diagonally three times and smiles when all three Nobodies vanish into thin air. He then looks to the still open portal and smiles. "She'll come if she wants." He then makes both blades vanish from his hands as he wraps te wings around him in a type of cloak before turning around to walk towards the fountain.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Race just blinks when he sees Mirah and says, "Damn! And here I was worried that you couldn't fight!" He then looks to Tsubasa and says, "It's not really a spaceship. It's more of a Gummi Ship. Normal people use them to travel between the worlds." He then pulls out the white blade on his hip and tosses it pass Mirah as it impales straight through an Unbirth that was attempting to get in through a window. The blade then vanishes and reappears in his hand as he vanishes himself. He appears next to Mirah and extends his hand. "Follow us. We'll get you out of here." He then watches as a portal of swirling darkness opens up before him and a town appears to his eyes. "Traverse Town seems like a nice place to take shelter for a bit. Not too many of these monsters or anything." He then looks over to Mirah and says, "You wanna go there with me? It should prove to be safe to an extent."

Mirah looked to Race and nodded, throwing the sticks onto the ground. She giggled at his comment and then ran over to him and takes his hand.
"This is safe right?" She asked. But he already walked through. "H-hey!" She said following him through the portal. She arrives in a darker town and walks looking around.
"Whoa...what is this place?" She says to Race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mateo slashed at another Unbirth and another. Everyone was leaving! Unbirths began to jump on him as they covered him. Which reminded him of Destiny Island.
"No..." He said as they took scratches at him. "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as a brilliant white light shoots up into the sky completley incinerating the Unbirths. Out of breath, Mateo looks around for somewhere to go to escape this place.

"HEY!" He shouts. "What about me?!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"What exactly are you"

As Artem watched a new girl appeare and crash into the Fall Artem said.

"I am guessing a friend of yours a very clumsy friend of your" Artem said as he looked back at Metis.

"The explosion on the gate was caused by me also the big hole in the building was also me" Artem said acting as if thoughs tiype of events were normal.

"What am I well just someone trying to find out there past, Two years ago I woke up on a alley way with no memory of any thin besides my name and my great ability to fight" Artem said looking at Metis with a more stern look.

"The ansem reports? you do know half of them are made by an imposter named Xenhort(hope that correct spelling) who us to work for Ansem of course he also betrayed Ansem in at the end turned into a heartless and Nobody that tried to use Sora the Keyblade Maste Also I think I once worked for ansem because my name seems to have its own file meaning at one point I used this comp for something" Artem said as he could hear his ship honking out there.

"We can continue this chat in my Gummi ship its apparent you dont have transportation I dont mind helping you out with that" Artem said looking at the girl named Aine get back up.

"Well if you dont want to die with this world you better come with" Artem said as he didnt want to talk about that day he first woke up. Walking up the stairs Artem could see that his hip had decided to crash through the building.

"Smooth move" Artem said as the cockpit opened up jumping in Artem waited for the other Girls to come up if the were.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Takeshi was about to enter the friend bond until he heard someone yell. He turned around with his unbirth in his hands only to see Mateo.

"HEY!" He shouts. "What about me?!"

Sighing he waved his hand and started yelling back at Mateo. " Yo, where leaving you because you're taking so long. Hurry up... we'll all be waiting for ya at the train station." He yelled. Takeshi was about to bot to the train station until the ground started to crack and black puddles started appearing. His unbirth started panicking and looked up at it's owner; obviously trying to tell him to go NOW.

Haunting images of Destiny Islands started appearing in Takeshi's head. This was exactly what happened on Desitiny Islands. Not wanting to leave Mateo alone in the dying world;he ran over to him and started dragging Mateo to the train station. Mateo was pretty light to Takeshi but that's only because he works out regularly doing 40000 push ups every weekend.

Once he reached the train station, he let go of Mateo and looked at him for a moment.

"And you say that Takeshi never notices you." He said. "OKAY EVERYBODY BEFORE WE GO TAKESHI WANTS TO INTRODUCE HIS NEW FRIEND!" Takeshi held up the unbirth so everybody could see it. " I dont have a name for it so its name is Unbirth for now." This time his voice was softer and lower. With the introductions out of the way, he and Unbirth entered the Friendbond and took a seat.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
As Ryu was fighting more and more unborns he was starting to noticed that he was doing much good, then again a rusty sword wouldn't even do much good on a normal person so why would it be any diffrent for whatever the hell these things were. "Well looks like I'm going to die" he thought to himself as he shalshed at anouther one, it would a short time till he started to get tired and probabley that's when they would go in for the kill.

Just as he was about to lower his swod in defeat he saw Brol burst into the room and grab him before takeing him into a portal "Oh hell now!, Now way in freaking hell am I going into anouther portal!" but his words fell on deff ears and Brol and Ryu left in the portal.

As the portal took them were they were going Ryu made a mental note to kill Brol and he got his hands on him, the portal spit them out but since Ryu wasen't the best and landings he landed right on a sign, giveing a moan of pain Ryu looked down at the sign and read the words "Traverse Town, oh great anouther town" he said to himself and slid off the sign, landing on the ground with a thud. "I should of just went with the hot girl" he said to himself.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol looked around as he noticed this world was at a constant darkness," This place wasn't the best choice I guess...maybe Dis... Ryu?!?!?!" He says as he turns around," I Threw you into that Pir.. HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" He says as he scratches his head," This is interesting.."

He walks around, and spots a few people walking around," Traverse Town...." Brol walks over to Ryu, picks him up. "It's a good thing at least I have some support... This is really pissing me off...." He hesitates," and you.." Says as he points to Ryu," I saw your attempt to hit the unbirths with a rusty sword?!" He laughs," Yah need a better weapon like this.." Says Brol as he takes out his scythe," One of these will go very well against those ugly things... it's a good thing this world's already locked...." He says as he goes into his pocket," Your lucky I got alot of munny on my hands...So first we need some supplies, we need to train you, and yah need a weapon... Am I going to fast? To bad..." He says as he starts dragging Ryu into a weapon's shop.

A short red capped duck walks over," Can I help you with something?" Brol looks at him,"Ugh I don't know, Hey Ryu..." He says as he looks over at Ryu poking around the armors," Do you want a scythe?" He looks at him as he cuts his finger on the armor," You don't seem like a scythe type...." He turns to Huey," Got any keyblades in stock?"

Huey jumps up," Of course! We also got some Gunblades, Crossbows, Ice Tridents, Scythes..." Brol turned around," scythes?" Huey looks up at him," Yeah! We can even upgrade yours if you like..." Brol squinted at him," How much for a Keyblade and a upgrade for my scythe?"

Huey laughed," 1,000,000 munny..." Brol begain spazzing," ONE MILLION MUNNNY!" Huey takes out a calculator," Oh sorry, I miss counted...here!" says Huey as he hands Brol the calculator. Brol takes a minute to look at the calculator," IS THIS EVEN A NUMBER???"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
On any other day Ryu would of thought seeing his best friend fight with a talking duck over a blade shaped like a key would mean he was eiter loseing his mind, or triping on acid, sadly it was nither for him. Walking past Brol, Ryu picked the duck up and gave him a death stare.

"Listen you little brat, I've been burned, throw around to world to world, attacked by darkness, throw into a clock tower, chased by sometihng named a unborn and finley got throwed to this place!" Ryu said all this while shakeing the duck like mad "We can make apyment plan and you can give me the blade or I can FRY YOU UP AND EAT YOU NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!" He yelled to Huey who just gulped.

Though before the duck could say anything Ryu's sword began to glow, it was a yellow light and when it fadded away the blade looked like a keyblade but only diffrent, it had the name Redemption carved on it.

"My sword was just changed into this thing....well it's now final, god is telling me to check into the nut house" he said to Brol as he let the duck down. "Keep your keyblade, right now I need some rum and maybe we can find you a hooker" Ryu joked, but then again who knows.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
OOC- im sorry ive been busy

Haven thought for a long time about Erika, he suddenly felt her in Twillight Town, he coulden't tell how but he knew it was her, he ran past the fighting and followed her presence. He arrived at a large mansion, the gates were blasted open and the door open. Haven walked in and went into another room a boy was in a gummi ship, Erika and another girl were nearby, Haven took a step foward but then went back 'She wont remeber me....." Haven looked around and noticed a small dusty gummi ship in the corner he jumped in and hid.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Aine smiles once she hears Metis' voice and makes her way up the stairs and into the room. She just blinks at the sight of the man standing across from Metis as he summons a Gummi Ship. She smiles at their luck and takes a step down the stairs but trips over the hem of her skirt and ends up falling down the entire set. Once finished rolling, after slamming into the wall, she groans in pain and rubs the back of her head.

Aine rolling down took Metis by surprise and worry. Her attention looked away from Artem to Aine. "A-Aine...?! Are you alright?!"

"Ouch! That seriously hurt! Who's bright idea was it to make a room out of metal anyways?!"

Then Metis looked at her with disbelief and sighed, sweatdropping. "...A scientist..." she muttered in reply.

As Artem watched a new girl appeare and crash into the Fall Artem said. "I am guessing a friend of yours a very clumsy friend of your" Artem said as he looked back at Metis. Her attention went back to Artem as he talked again. "The explosion on the gate was caused by me also the big hole in the building was also me" Artem said acting as if thoughs tiype of events were normal.

"What am I well just someone trying to find out there past, Two years ago I woke up on a alley way with no memory of any thin besides my name and my great ability to fight" Artem said looking at Metis with a more stern look, earning him a sharper glare back at him.

"The ansem reports? you do know half of them are made by an imposter named Xehanort who us to work for Ansem of course he also betrayed Ansem in at the end turned into a heartless and Nobody that tried to use Sora the Keyblade Maste Also I think I once worked for ansem because my name seems to have its own file meaning at one point I used this comp for something" Artem said as he could hear his ship honking out there.

"And where does it say your--" Metis attempted to retort, but got cut off by him.

"We can continue this chat in my Gummi ship its apparent you dont have transportation I dont mind helping you out with that" Artem said looking at the girl named Aine get back up. "Well if you dont want to die with this world you better come with" Artem said as he didnt want to talk about that day he first woke up. Walking up the stairs Artem could see that his hip had decided to crash through the building.

"Smooth move" Artem said as the cockpit opened up jumping in Artem waited for the other Girls to come up if the were.

Metis sighed in annoyance. I might as well... She looked over to Aine, calling out to her, "Aine, let's go!" She walked over to her, having lost patience as she wanted to leave as soon as possible, and grabbed her wrist. She pulled her over up the stairs until they had reached Artem's gummi ship. Aine got in, Metis was about to, until she looked over at the corner of her eye an abandoned gummi ship. She pondered for a minute. ...Maybe I should go solo and leave on that one...?

She quickly jumped in Artem's ship. "Yeah, I'll go with you guys..." replying to her own question in mind. Even though she had wanted to go on her own, she felt that it was best not going alone for now. But also because there was this somewhat empty feeling about being alone that prompted her to stay with them...

...Tch.

She reached her hand over to the touch screen at the center as Artem started to take off. Working the system seemed pretty easy enough to handle. Going to the map, a small, holographic and 3D map scale was shown in front. It showed all of the worlds that would be in range, which was far. All of those worlds on that map, labeled as she points to each one close enough and reading each of their information as she operates the system, looking on and on with tired, sleep deprived eyes. This revealed that they are just leaving Twilight Town. So... "...I'm going to decide where we're going to go now, since we're leaving." So much for a night stay there. "And we should go to..." She curiously moves her pointer finger towards a Greek looking world, its title showing up on screen. "..."

"Olympus Colosseum."

Last edited:

INCALORA

Cal was waiting patiently, but no one was taking note of him," Um sorry to do this, but I really need to get to that Hollow Garden place....or wait was it Radient Bastiom?" Cal stood by himself trying to figure out his own riddle," Well whatever!" He ran and jumped into the nearest ship that he was able to find. He'd never been to another world on his own and was sort of anxious to find out how his journney would be. "Hey does anyone know how to work this contraption," Cal asked as he sat in his new ship," not to sound like I haven't been on one, but I just forget how to work one of these things..."

"Hello there," something said behind him. "Um who's there," Cal asked as he felt that he was in danger once more. "Who I am is unimportant at this moment in time," the high pitched voice said as it scattered around and began to press buttons," are you ready for this?" Cal sat in his seat for just one moment," wait give me a sec," he stuck his head out of the gummi ship," hey whoever this belongs to thanks for the ride!" Cal smiled then put his head back inside of his ship," So where to?" On the map the ship had only one destination on it," Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden." "Well it seems that fate has chosen you to go to the world with two sides," the voice said once again," maybe you'll be the one to stop the clashing of darkness and light......maybe you'll be the one to wrap up the whole world in ablanket of Twilight." The engine of the ship began to roar," I'm Ready...." With a boom he had left the world from which Twilight rained forever and he was off on his own path.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As Artem started the engines the two girls entered the ship. Seeing as that Metis decided a worlds Artem could see TT slowly disappearing.

"Well Olympus ay not a bad choice and its not that far we will get there at night time like 8:00 pm" Artem said to the two as he took the steering wheel. After a few seconds something smashed right into the ship.

"Damage report: Heartless attack mayday" The ship said as Artem looked to the side to see two Heartless ships closing in.

"Buckle up you two" Artem said as he violently made the ship[ turn a sharp right of course when Artem straighten the ship to a downward motion something fallen near him pulling up Artem felt the full blow of a human body slamming into his stomach as the Artem looked to see who it was he kind a blushed alittle as he say a very surprised metis looking right back him with a broken seat belt.

"God damn cheap parts" Artem said letting go of the controlls and helping Metis get back in a up right sitting position on his lap. Then unbuckling his seat belt he put it back on metis and Himself there was no time to fix her seat she would have to deal with sitting on his lap at the time.

"Hold on" Artem said making the ship spinaround in circles to dodge the oncoming fire from the heartless. putting his hands forward he tried hard not to blush because Metis was close to the steering well and he could feel her hips on his hands as he mad the ship turn to the rightuntil he could see the heartless in firing range.

"Takthis you damn heartless"Artem said firing off a few rounds as he proceed to kill there numbers. looking ahead he could see a huge heartless ship coming towards them.

"Oh you have got to be kidding" reaching around Metis's right side Artem pulled out a blue level.

"Try this" Artem said pulling the level as infront of the ship a purplish energy orb started to appeare.

"Fire" Artem said pushing the trigger back up as the blast went straight at the heartless causing a huge explosion. Pulling the steering wheel up Artem was glade to see he had avoided the explosion and not to far ahead was Olympus. Unbuckling the seat belt Artem started to laugh a little out loud as he switched the ship to autopilot.

"2 more hours until we reach mount olympus... Uh Metis can you get up" Artem said noticing that Metis was still on his lap.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Luna hesitated to follow Sleif into the dark portal. It felt dark and scary, like she wont come back. Well if Sleif's with me then I should be okay. She thought. She grabbed Sleif's hand and entered the portal with him. Once her body was completly inside the entrance of the portal glowed a little bit. It startled Luna but she sort of knew what was happening. The portal's destination was being changed, almost like it was charged to go farther.

"Sleif follow me, I know where to go."

She gripped Sleif's hand and started running to the other end, which was glowing just like the entrance. When she got out of the other end of the portal, she was in what felt like a desert. Off in the distance she could see a castle with a top that looked like a hershey's kiss. Before long Luna looked to see a little man with a bunch of jewels running around the place.

"Come and get the finest jewels in Agrabah!" He kept on saying.
------------------------

Takeshi started to get annoyed at how long it was taking everybody to get into the ship. He impatiently tapped his foot until Unbirth started wiggling around. The unbirth knew that this world was gonna get consumed by darkness any minute and that they were taking too long.

Pissed that Takeshi was going to die because of them, the Unbirth made a corridor of Darkness and it engulfed Takeshi and the unbirth. When Takeshi got out of the portal he was the size of a mouse. He looked around to see a gigantic castle.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
(Listen to [click]---> this as you read.)

Race just smiles to Mirah as she walks out of the portal just as the three Nobodies vanish and says, "I'll be right back, although you won't recognize me." He just smiles again and walks into the center of the town. He looks to the fountain and summons the joined version of his Keyblade. He aims it at the water and concentrates just a little. He smiles as an orb of energy appears at the tip that glows a dark black. At that moment a beam shoots through the air and vanishes into the stone where a small keyhole appears. He then starts to feel a type of rumbling through the ground and a spiral staircase appears. He quickly splits the weapon in half and makes his way down the stairs. He instantly remembers seeing the stairs several times in his past and thinks that he must have been lead away from where his heart is.

At that base of the steps he notices a door that pulsates with dark energy. He smiles as he pushes open the door and walks into the pitch black room which becomes completely dark the instant that the door closes behind him. So anyone that walks in here doesn't come out? That's fine with me since I'll vanish here today. He then looks as a single beam of light appears on a large portal of swirling darkness encased in its own doorway. "So that's where I've gotta go? So be it." He takes a single step forward and vanishes just to save time with simple teleportation. He then looks to the portal and walks through it. He emerges in a white room with a single black case sitting in the wall with the word "Xarce" on a single metal plate. He just smiles and takes a single step until he notices a small army of five Twilight Thorns Appear out of thin air. "So they want me to stay the way I am? Not going to happen."

He flaps his wings once and feels himself lift off the floor in flight. He then looks to the Nobodies as they ready themselves to fight one of their own by each forming an enourmous orb of pure energy. Race then concentrates his power in his wings and becomes a mere blur to the human eye in pure speed as he holds the two keyblades out for even more stability. He watches as one releases his orb at the incoming missile so Race holds the white blade in front of his body and swings it while adding a bit of his own power to it. He strains just a little but then feels the power being thrown to the side and moves out of his sight just in time to notice a second attack. He just smiles as he throws the black keyblade into the orb and starts to feel the unstable energy start to give way. He finally falls behind the one that attacked him first and slices three times with the single blade to throw it off balance until he feels a third attack. He instantly vanishes with the short-ranged teleportation and reapears under the second one to attack. "Good bye." He flaps his wings once with added power and feels himself jet pass the Nobody as he slices upwards. The Twilight Thorn vanishes as it falls and two explosions occur at the same time, one from his keyblade and one from the misfired attack. He smiles as he moves to the left just enough to avoid the fourth attack but right into the path of that last attack.

The resulting explosion sends him back several feet but he manages to regain himself by spreading his wings just in time to see one of the last three summon several Dusks while another leaps through the air and attempts to slam the arms onto the now injured opponent. Race growls, his anger quickly rising, and swings the black keyblade over his head to knock away one arm but still get slammed by the second. The result slams him into the ground with extreme force as several of the Dusk get next to him. He growls and forces himself up with one keyblade while using the other one to slice through three of the attacking Nobodies. He then blinks as he finds himself surrounded by the creatures as they all prepare to attack. "I WILL NOT DIE!!!" He sticks both keyblades into the floor and concentrates as he wraps his wings around him and croses his arms. He concentrates on his power and feels himself radiating with pure power. He finally yells out with the final surge that sends out a shockwave that destroys the Dusks and turns the feathers on his wings into black and white fire. His eyes glow a swirling mixture of white and black as he picks up the two blades and vanishes. He easily slices through one of the Twilight Thorns but finds himself about to fall prey to one of the others. He teleports above that one and moves between the last two.

"This is my final attack!" He holds out both arms to his sides and concentrates on the keyblades. Both start to levitate and spin rapidly after duplicating and pairing off, black and white on each side. He yells out in concentration and forces the last bit of his power out. The blades spin fast enough to appear to form two sepearate disks of gray as they radiate with power and give the feeling of nearly shattering from the power alone. He finally releases every ounce of his held power and feels the enourmous shockwave errupt from his body that destroys the remaining Nobodies and leaves him with nearly nothing left. He starts to freefall from the lack of energy and slams onto his back as the two blades stick into the floor after falling through the air. Race grabs the nearest one and uses it to pull himself to his feet as he slowly starts to vanish where he stands but he fights it as he walks roughly towards the container. "Time to wake up, sleepy head." With that he vanishes where he stands and the energy left behind sinks into the container but the keyblades stay where they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xarce's eyes flutter once as he feels hidden restraints release him and a blinding light fill his eyes. He instinctively covers them up with his arm as he loses his balance and falls forward. He sticks out his right foot and catches himself with his other arm to steady himself. He finally lets his eyes slowly adjust to the sudden light and looks around. He notices two weapons sticking from the floor shaped like giant keys and smiles. He holds out his hands and calls out to them with his mind. They instantly vanish and appear in his hands and give off a warm feeling, as if they were finally reunited with their true owner. He just smiles and has them vanish again as memories flood through his mind.

"I see. You gave up everything just to have a heart to care for the one you love, Race. Very admirable."

He then feels energy fill his body and form two wings of pure light on his back. He looks from the one of black and the one of light and smiles before taking a step forward. He vanishes and reappears outside of the area in the center of town and looks around. He feels the vibrations of the staircase vanish into the stone and then looks around. He sees a beautiful girl about his own age and looks to her. "So this is Mirah? She looks like she can't really fight, but then again, neither did Melody." He finally walks towards the girl and holds up a hand in greetings. "Hey there, Mirah. How's it going?" He mentally blinks at the familiarity he has with the stranger but thinks of how Race is the one that met and befriended her, not himself. "I'm Xarce. I belive that you come from Destiny Islands?"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Mateo found himself being dragged.
"W-what the?" He begins as he has no power over the situation.

"And you say that Takeshi never notices you."

"Y-yeah...sorry bout that." Mateo says as he walks into the sip and introduces...Unbirth? First instinct, destroy it. Second, no wait, that's Takeshi's friend. Mateo sits down and is ready to go before Takeshi ups and disappears.

"Takeshi!" Mateo said reaching for the already gone boy. He sits down at the controls.
"Well...looks like I"ll have to fly this thing...But argh...that makes me wonder where Takeshi is, I hope he's okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race smiled to her and told her he'd be right back..but she wouldn't recongnize him? What...what was that supposed to mean? Maybe...he was getting new clothes or something? Or was it something much deeper?
"Um...okay." She nodded hesitantly, and smiled. Race opened up something with a keyshaped weapon. She trusted him, but she couldn't help to wonder what it was, how was it in his possesion and just what the heck was he doing? She leaned against an nearby wall, unable to hear the sounds of battle below and oblivious to the fact that this was the last time she would see her first friend. He sure did smile a lot. More than when they were in class. Maybe the teacher made him made. She wondered what could he possible be doing down there.

"Hey there, Mirah. How's it going?"

Surprised, this shook Mirah out of her wonder process and she looked to see if Race was there only to find...someone else. Was this what he meant by she wouldn't recongnize him? He sure did look different. "Race?" she thought.

"I'm Xarce. I belive that you come from Destiny Islands?"

That answered her question. Who's Xarce? And how did he know her name? Something wasn't right...and yet...it was....it was difficult and Mirah didn't want to understand. She nodded, which let a loose stand of purple hair fall over her shoulder. She used her hand to slip the strand back behind her ear(much like her pic) and spoke.
"Yes, Um...do you mind me asking who you are? You apparently know my name, but a friend of mine went down there and didn't come back." She said to Xarce.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Haven saw the 3 other guys climb into the gummi ship and blast away a trail of heartless, giving Haven a clear path. "Ok time to go!" he said pressing random buttons, the ship rose up and zoomed out into space getting further away from Erika's ship "NO No NO!, turna round you dumb ship!" he said smashing the buttons. Several laser came out of the ship firing on the heartless ships that Haven had'nt noticed were following him.

He smashed his head on the buttons...they were very hard...Haven got dizzy and fell unconcious as he difted onto another world.

He awoke with a large crash, he looked up seeing a large castle "Woah.....". He climbed out rubbing his forehead and stumbled over to the large door that lead into the castle. He tried to open it but it was locked he knocked, no answer so he closed his eyes. "I''ll try..." he said to himself as he pointed his gunblade at the door, a large light shot from it and unlocked the door.

He looked at his gunblade it was the same as before but now had a keychain shaped like a heart on the end. He pushed the door open and yelled "Hello!".

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Xarce smiles weakly as he looks to the ground as the girl asks who he is, or something like that. He takes a deep breath and says, "Race.... is still here, in a way. When you look at me, you see not only myself, but also Race himself. To help you understand that, when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, a Nobody is created as well. Many look human in shape while others appear no differently than a human. Race, is my Nobody from ages ago. All of his memories are in my own and allow me to take up the life that he left behind to regain his heart." He then looks to his conjoined Keyblade in his hand and remembers how he had attained it just seconds before he lost his heart to Darkness. He then looks to the girl again and says, "Race saw you quite fondly, Mirah. He regrets not being able to tell you everything about him, but sadly I am not able to either."

He takes in a deep breath and has the blade vanish again. He then holds out his hand to the girl and smiles to her, "Now let's find out where we are and figure out a way to get to the others. Something tells me that not all of them know about traveling between the worlds to be fully safe." He then blinks when he feels something in the distance and starts to think that there is someone strong yet familiar in the same world but still not very nice, or so says the feeling that he gets from Race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aine just blinks as she's pulled into the Gummi Ship, having her unasked question answered, and smiles. She quickly puts on her own seatbelt and feels the ship lifting away from the world until she lets out a shriek from the Heartless attacking them, she's never seen one that big. She then watches as the pilot quickly destroys it and even ends up with Metis in his lap. She just blinks at the sight of the girl in the man's lap and makes a note to keep the man in check around her first friend, other than her master. She then notices the location indicated on the computer screen and blinks.

"I've heard of that place before. I think it's ruled by a group of beings that call themselves Gods and Goddesses."

She quickly tries to remember any research that she might have done on the place before growling out of stress. "IF ONLY I HAD MY BOOKS!!!" She slumps in her seat and looks to Metis still sitting in the man's lap. "Hey, you can get off of him now. He looks like he's about to have a nosebleed enough to fill the bridge."

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Metis shoved Artem off of his seat, taking it as her own. She scowled. "Hmph." she muttered. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" she yelled at Artem who was on the floor. "You're such a reckless driver! Do you even know how to handle those things swiftly?!" She growled under her breath as she sees the world come into view. "Ah, we're here..." Suddenly, a few images flashed through her head in front of her eyes. She flinched at the sudden moment having a headache following after. Metis put her hand on her head in pain.

She started having quick flashbacks. Ones of being introduced to this boy, whose name she couldn't hear as her mind cut it off as static, spending time with him, then having a last look of him. They all stopped at once and her headache started dieing down, showing a relaxed expression on her face. She weakly and solemnly looked down as she subconsciously muttered a name. "...Race." She flinched again at her own action now. Metis was surprised that she said that name as if in familiarity. "W-Why do I...?! H-How do I know that name...?!" she stuttered in astonishment.

She was even astonished that her eyes even began to swell up tears in her eyes. She forced them back and exhaled to shake off the choking-like feeling that one would usually experience occuring as they would be on the verge of crying. W-Why do I know this...this... Metis exhaled once more as her expression hardened. Quitely, she asked Aine this. "...Aine...what happens when water fills your eyes...? It's strange...I have an ache in my chest the more I hold it back..."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"Race.... is still here, in a way. When you look at me, you see not only myself, but also Race himself. To help you understand that, when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, a Nobody is created as well. Many look human in shape while others appear no differently than a human. Race, is my Nobody from ages ago. All of his memories are in my own and allow me to take up the life that he left behind to regain his heart."

Well he did look like Race.....a little bit. She undertood a bit. The heartless were those black things she encountered before right? That were grabbing at her when she was pulled away into the darkness? But...this Nobody thing? Someone is capable of having a Nobody? A person with a strong enough heart....it was..hard to believe but at this point anything was practically possible. So Race was gone huh....why did she feel so sad? Like...like there were so many things that...she wanted to say...one of them could've been good-bye.

"Race saw you quite fondly, Mirah. He regrets not being able to tell you everything about him, but sadly I am not able to either."

This surprised her. Quite fondly?! Her?! No..no way. Then why did go and...why did he have to go and...disappear?! It just wasn't fair! Mirah at first didn't know why she felt so strongly about this as hearing that he left with regrets. And Xarce couldn't tell her either. Regrets....that's the worst. Mirah began to slump down to her knees as her nose began burning and her vision became hazed with tears.

"Now let's find out where we are and figure out a way to get to the others. Something tells me that not all of them know about traveling between the worlds to be fully safe."

He probably wasn't looking at her. That's probably why he couldn't see her quietly crying with her arms wrapped around her knees, her knees held close to her chest slowly whispering:

"Why Race...why....why..."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
"Why Race...why....why..."

Xarce looks to the girl after barely hearing her say anything and mentally sighs for the fact that he had made her cry over the loss of a friend. He then gets down on his knee and wraps his arms around her shoulders in a warm hug. "Please don't cry, Mirah. Race did what he did because he felt that it was needed. He did it to gain more power to better protect you and everyone else from the islands." He then starts to feel her warm tears on his bare arms and smiles as he stands up. "But don't worry. Race isn't trully gone. He still resides within me so if you ever want to tell him something, just tell me and he shall know what it is. He and I actually share many common characteristics so once you get passed the looks, I'm sure it'll be like talking to a more confident Race."

He finally extends his hand to her once more as a show of good faith and says, "Race will never be gone. That I promise to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aine blinks when Metis shows her darker side by pushing Artem out of his seat and into the floor before appearing to take control over the ship. She giggles softly at the sight but then notices Metis acting a little strangely. She slowly undoes her own seatbelt and walks up to the girl as she appears to have a headache. It is only after it appears to subside that Aine hears her mutter the name "Race" with so much familiarity. The girl then asks how it is that she might know that name so Aine says, "It could be a little bit of your memory returning. Perhaps this boy that you mentioned was your boyfriend or something?" She then notices the tears start to swell within her eyes and suddenly regrets her choice of words.

"...Aine...what happens when water fills your eyes...? It's strange...I have an ache in my chest the more I hold it back..."

Aine groans softly and places a hand on her friend's shoulder. "It means that you're sad. You must have remembered something terrible about this boy named Race. It's actually best to let it out and confide unto others." She then looks at the owner of the Gummi Ship and says sternly, "You! Go somewhere else so that Metis and I can talk alone!" She glares at the boy as she feels that whatever made Metis cry is personal and would be best told to someone that might have reached the status of friend to her. She then looks to the girl again and moves into the seat next to her. "You can tell me about it if you think it will help you feel better."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Feeling Luna hold onto his hand, caused Sleif to blush a little more, before suddenly shaking it away as it wasn't the best of times for that now. Before he and Luna could leave the darkness, Sleif stopped once he realised that she had for some reason stopped. Turning his head back towards her, Sleif never had a chance to ask what was wrong, before she suddenly said. "Sleif follow me, I know where to go." at that moment, Sleif was immediately pulled after Luna as she ran in another direction through the darkness, and as soon as both of them exited the portal, she suddenly stopped causing Sleif to fall onto the ground.

Standing up, Sleif noticed that they weren't in Twilight Town anymore, and instead in a place that felt somewhat similar to the Destiny Islands due to the heat, but more intense, almost as if they were in the middle of the desert. Looking more around him where both he and Luna were, Sleif could see a huge strangely designed castle, while the place they were standing in right now showed they were in what appeared to be a small market place.

"Come and get the finest jewels in Agrabah!" a man came by both of them, shouting as he held many different kind of jewels in his arms. Looking at the clear blue sky above them, Sleif looked back down at Luna and smiled another little bit before speaking. "Well, I guess we should have at least a small look around before we decide on what to do next. I'm sure everyone is ok." he said to Luna, before looking back around at all of the different streets and alleyways they could take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back