• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Aine watches and listens as her master gives the gifts to the girl and smiles. She then watches as the girl walks out of the room and that's when she attacks. "Master? Can I please go with her? I could be her first friend and everything!" She smiles enthusiastically as she anxiously awaits his answer. The elderly man strokes his beard a few times as he runs ideas through his mind before nodding and telling her to change into her other type of clothing. Lyric nods and runs into the wardrobe and bypasses the three faeries and to one of the closets. She vanishes into the black of the shadows but soon emerges wearing her new outfit, same style as her old one, and feels the enchantment to help her with magic and even increase her reaction time. She quickly runs out of the room and down the stairs just in time to see the girl get into the train. Thinking that she can catch up with the girl Aine doubles her efforts and goes into a mad dash across the yard and barely makes it into the train just as the doors close.

She lets out a sigh of victory and gets up before dusting herself off. She then sits across from the girl and says, "Master Yen Sid said that I can come with you. Think of me as someone you can ask for help if you don't know what to do." She smiles to the girl and then remembers something. "Oh! My name's Aine and I'll be taking care of the healing and magic on this adventure." She smiles once again and pulls out a pack of four Onigiri from a small pack. She takes one for herself and holds the pack out to the girl. "You can take some if you want. They're really good and you look like you're hungry." She cants her head to the side with a smile bites into the rice with a pickled plum in the center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race just smiles at the mental message from Brol and says, "Well I guess that we'll be going." He then looks to Haven before vanishing into thin air. He appears at the base of the building and draws one sword just in time to slice through one of the Unbirths. He smiles at how easy it is and walks into the train station. He looks to the door that they would have normally used and leans against the wall next it just as one of the guys from above open it and walk out. Oh yea. I wonder how Mirah's doing. She must be pissed off at me for leaving her and coming here instead. He smiles at the thought of the girl being mad at him but then realizes that he doesn't know how much combat experience the girl has if she even has any.

"Oh man. Please let her not be mad at me." He finally gets off the wall and starts to think about something. I think I should avoid that area for the time being. He thinks about the world that he has been to countless times and how he confused it for this world when he first arrived. He finally shrugs and pulls out a cigarette, a habit that he got from Brol, and places it to his lips as he inhales deeply. He fights the urge to cough and exhales the smoke just as the door opens up once again.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"I was right about you, thats not your extent." He said, starting to get exited at the prospect of an interesting fight.

" Just so you know, I'm not an unbirth, I just control them." He continued, changing his sarcastic tone with a bored tone. Now before I show you my true strength I have a question why in gods name would I need the power of darkness when I have the power of Twighlt" Artem said as he felt a scent(Brol) almost as stronge as his own getting near.

Naito sighed and closed his eyes for a second. Opening his eyes again he smirked a little bit and started talking again. " I don't know, why would you? I'm not you, and I'm not in your head so why you asking me? All I did was offer you the darkness. Now can we get this started, unlike you I have people to see and places to be."

Naito grabbed the two giant sheathes he kept on his back and threw them up in the air. Though he didn't tell Artem, Naito's current energy level was only about half of his true level. The 48 katana's flew through the air and fell down again to the ground. All the katans stood in a erect position and surrounded him and Artem. Each katana had a special dark coating on them so they would explode if anybody but Naito touched them. He grabbed his main katana and dissapeared. In less than a quarter of a second he was infront of Artem and made a vertical slash at him.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As Naito started the fightArtem had already scanned him with his eyes. As the katanas appeared Artem could sense a riged trap on them.

"Bring it" Artem said as the man now shot a vertical slash at him. Side stepping it with little difficalty Artem jumped up in the air and bombarded Naito with 1o daggers exploding on impact to Artem advantage only to had hit Naito. pulling out his own sword Artem amagined a image as his blade took form of it Artems blade now resemble a over sized paintbrush. Dashing at Naito Artem delivered five swings at Naito each splashing paint on Naito.

"Try this on for size" Artem said casting a Thundaga spell at first Naito looked ready to dodge it but noticed the spell had not launch that is until it came through the paint spots on Naito and procided to zap him.

"whats wrong Katana manfeeling a bit shocked" Artem said as he got ready for Naito to make his move.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Something strange was happening. Mirah clutched her head, she began seeing little...creatures who were very fast, attacing the town. She opened her eyes again and looked to her right. AS suspected, they were there. How was the question? Maybe it was just deja vu. But they lunged at h, she needed to find a weapon of some sort. She saw a long bar. That will do. She grabbbed the bad in both hands and held it horizaontally like a bo staff. She began walking and swinging vertically on both sides, knocking back unbirths with each change of sides the bo staff was on. She spun, her hair whipping in the air and brought down the staff on the last one in the Sandlot.

"Gotta go find some of the others." She said moving toward the train station where she saw them in her head. When she arrived, unbirths were following her and she waved at some of the people.
"Hey guys, a little helpp please?" She said bringing down her pole on another as one split it in half. She used both pieces now as two weapons and began swinging them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mateo ran up the clock tower and backflipped off of it, he spund, slashing those that were unfortunate enough to jump at him. And he brought his sword down on one.
"Guys, do you know what these things are?" He asked to everyone around the train station.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Before the doors closed on the train, the student of Yen Sid from earlier had barely made it in time. She then sits across from the girl and says, "Master Yen Sid said that I can come with you. Think of me as someone you can ask for help if you don't know what to do." She smiles to the girl and then remembers something. "Oh! My name's Aine and I'll be taking care of the healing and magic on this adventure." She smiles once again and pulls out a pack of four Onigiri from a small pack. She takes one for herself and holds the pack out to the girl. "You can take some if you want. They're really good and you look like you're hungry." She cants her head to the side with a smile bites into the rice with a pickled plum in the center.

The girl stares at Aine. "Healing and magic? So you will be helping me?" She reached for an onigiri as she said, "I see... Then I'm glad to have made your acquaintance, Aine." in a formal manner. Once she took a bite of her own onigiri, she caught the taste of salted salmon in this one. She became delighted of the taste scarfed it down to nothing. After swallowing, she saw Aine looking at her, and turned away in embarrassment. Of course, because she turned from serious to childish in a minute. "Ah, um, thank you for the food..." The girl had said that, then caught a glance out of the window almost immediately. Twilight Town came into view. "Oh, we're almost there."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------------

After collapsing onto the ground with Luna, Sleif was trying so hard to keep in control, that he wasn't really paying attention to what the one he knew as Dygado, and then Brol, who suddenly appeared, were talking about. Feeling himself suddenly being gently lifted up from the ground with Luna, Sleif used whatever strength he had, to push himself up, and to walk along with Luna, catching that they should go to the Train Station as quickly as possible. As they were walking, Sleif listened to what Luna had to say. "Sleif, that guy- Naito- is he your brother? What does he want with us........" Luna asked Sleif, but what she had said, really confused him.

"N-Naito?" Sleif said to himself, trying to remember where he had heard that name before. Though he couldn't exactly remember, the fact that it was constantly ringing in his ears showed that he knew it somewhere. "I-I don't know. It's possible, but I can't remember most of my life, so I'm sorry, but I just don't know." Sleif said to Luna, now in deep thought as he walked with her, his strength quickly returning to him.

Walking along, Sleif noticed that Luna seemed to be on edge, and who could blame her. From what he seemed to remember, she was almost kidnapped by, who he believed was the one called Naito back at the mansion, for some reason. By the time they reached the balcony section of the district they came too, Sleif could tell, Luna was feeling scared.

Starting to feel worried, Sleif placed his arm around Luna, pulling her protectively close to him, before looking down at her. "As long as I'm here, I'll do everything possible, to keep you out of harms way!" Smiling just a tiny bit, Sleif also blushed , turning his head away out of embarrassment, before he continued to move through the district with Luna once again. Suddenly, as they walked through the streets, a bunch of strange creatures appeared out of nowhere, blocking they path and progress to the train station. Pulling Luna in closer to him with his arm, Sleif used his other, to take out his katana before positioning it infront of him in defense.

Keeping his sight on the weird creatures, a sudden name echoed into his mind for some reason. "...U..Unbi...Unbirths..." Blinking a few times, Sleif suddenly snapped out of it, as one of the, Unbirths, to which he believed they were called, leaped forward at him and Luna. Waiting until it was almost ontop of them, Sleif swung his sword slicing through the creature with ease as it faded away around them. Smiling a little as the Unbirths seemed to back off a bit, Sleif took the chance to look down at Luna. "Are you ok?" he asked, genuinely concerned for her.

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Tsubasa grabbed the keys Brol had threw to him. They were from his "spaceship". "S-Spaceship?!" Tsubasa wondered as he studied the keys. He had never listened this word. Maybe he meant ship, those huge things that were used to sail through the ocean. Actually, Tsubasa had never seen a ship, but his parents informed him about it the other day! Tsubasa shook his head, in order to make himself stop thinking. Then, he nodded.
"To the station then...!" he cheered himself up and he began running down the street.

Meanwhile, Takeshi had left behind to fight some creatures that had been summoned. "Where is that station?!" Tsubasa thought as he was running. He had left all his friends behind. However, he knew that sooner or later they would come there as well, as Brol had ordered them to do. He kept running as fast as he could. Luckily, he saw a sign which said the way to the station and he followed this way.

"I wonder what this spaceship is!" Tsubasa thought again. He was curious to know.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Aine smiles to the girl as she basically inhales the food and finishes off her own. She then puts the pack back into her own bag and stretches a little as the train nears the station. "Yep! I'll go where you go and help you out to the best of my abilities. Something tells me that Master Yen Sid wants me to earn a Keyblade while out on this adventure." She smiles again and feels the train slow to a stop after entering the station. She then stands and looks to the girl. "Oh! Since you can't remember your name, how about I call you Metis? I like it and it's not one you hear very often and so it fits you perfectly. It's not very often that we run into people like yourself."

She then walks to the door as it opens but notices something blue jump at her. She lets out a small shriek of surprise and leans backwards to avoid the creature and pulls out two white sais from holsters on her hips. She expertly spins them in her hands and feels the blades slice through the creature and make it vanish before it hits the ground. She then stands up straight and looks at the creature in surprise. "Why are there Unbirths here?! Not even Heartless should be here!" She then looks over to Metis and grabs her hand before pulling her out of the train and into the area that seemed to only have one of the creatures.

"We need to find a way to get out of here quick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race just blinks when he sees Mirah and says, "Damn! And here I was worried that you couldn't fight!" He then looks to Tsubasa and says, "It's not really a spaceship. It's more of a Gummi Ship. Normal people use them to travel between the worlds." He then pulls out the white blade on his hip and tosses it pass Mirah as it impales straight through an Unbirth that was attempting to get in through a window. The blade then vanishes and reappears in his hand as he vanishes himself. He appears next to Mirah and extends his hand. "Follow us. We'll get you out of here." He then watches as a portal of swirling darkness opens up before him and a town appears to his eyes. "Traverse Town seems like a nice place to take shelter for a bit. Not too many of these monsters or anything." He then looks over to Mirah and says, "You wanna go there with me? It should prove to be safe to an extent."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
As Naito started the fightArtem had already scanned him with his eyes. As the katanas appeared Artem could sense a riged trap on them.

"Bring it" Artem said as the man now shot a vertical slash at him. Side stepping it with little difficalty Artem jumped up in the air and bombarded Naito with 1o daggers exploding on impact to Artem advantage only to had hit Naito. pulling out his own sword Artem amagined a image as his blade took form of it Artems blade now resemble a over sized paintbrush. Dashing at Naito Artem delivered five swings at Naito each splashing paint on Naito.

"Try this on for size" Artem said casting a Thundaga spell at first Naito looked ready to dodge it but noticed the spell had not launch that is until it came through the paint spots on Naito and procided to zap him.

"whats wrong Katana manfeeling a bit shocked" Artem said as he got ready for Naito to make his move.

Brol slammed his boot into the mansion doors and looked around, a few unbirths popped out and lunged at him. He swirled his scythe as they flew back into the walls. Brol quickly slammed his scythe into the ground, and pulled it out of the floor. "Gotcha..."

He took a couple of steps back and leaped up and slammed his heel into the ground, crashing into the room under the main lobby. Brol landed on the ground and was stunned for a moment, It seems he was impacted with Artem's Thundaga spell. "Shoo....ot!" Brol forced himself into the wall, were he noticed both Artem and Naito looking at him.

"Y..you.." Brol said pointing his scythe at Naito," WH..Why Twilight Town?" He asked as he took a look at Artem," What did you do to him?"

He pulled himself up from the wall, looking at Artem," I sense four blood channels blocked, two depressions in his left arm and your blocking his nervous system,... your pretty much his PUPPET!" Brol roared as he flipped his scythe into it's second stage, Curse of the 5th Espada.

Brol quickly took out a bottle, and sprayed his scythe with alcohol, then took out his lighter and light his twin scythe up in flames. He pulled his scythe up close to him," Your not gonna win..." He closed his eyes, as the lights in the house blew out, and Brol's scythe was the only thing lighting up the room. He took a deep breath and vanished, and suddenly the whole room was dark.

Out of no where, the room began to create red twines from wall to wall, and Brol appeared behind Naito," Don't taint Artem with the powers of Darkness..." Brol slammed his scythe into the ground, and the red twines began exploding flames.

Dusk Arts: Exploding Twine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dygado disappeared from the train tracks and appeared back in the Train station," Ah what a world... Too bad it's goin.." He turns to spot the others. "TSU! WOW it's an ho..." says as he strongly shakes Tsubasa's hand. He turned," Wow what a crowd.... HEY!" Dy grabs the keys out of Tsu's hand, "What are you doing with those?" He says as he fakely glares at him.

Dy stretches for a moment," God ripping apart the train tracks is alot of work....wait... Race what are you doing here? Where's Erika? Why aren't you watching her?" Dy growls for a moment. Sleif and Luna walk into the station.

He turns from the others as Sleif and Luna make their way to everyone else. Dy turns to Mateo," Hey tell everyone to come this way... The FriendBond is this way.." He says as he looks around to see if anyone is watching. He turns into his lion form and crawls under a hole in the ground, and a few seconds later the wall opens up. Dy is in the entrance and tilts it's head and walks into the hole.

Dy smiles as soon as he walks into the entrance, he is falling down, deep under the station. He lands on the platform and opens the gate, where a enormous gummi ship is slumbering. He runs to the door and turns on the ship. The Friendbond has about 17 different ships fused together. Dy climbs up the ladder and sits in one of the ships.

He turns back into his human form, and talks into the intercom.

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS... EVERYONE WHOSE TAKING THE FRIENDBOND PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP WHEN ENTERING THE UNDERGROUND PASSAGE. ONCE YOUR AT THE STATION GARAGE, PLEASE GET INTO A DIFFERENT SHIP, FURTHER DETAILS WILL COME WHEN EVERYONE IS ABOARD."

Dy stretches as he lays back," Mhm... Brol better thank me... huh?" Dy looks down to spot a shiny red button. "Red button...hmm...."

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"So this is what dad meant on never going into strange doors" Ryu said in a dull voice to himself as he dodged another monster on his new(stolen) skateboard, he didn't know were they were coming from but for some odd reason they really had a likening for him, a real likely to him, like his creepy principal from grade school these guys wanted him bad. "Strange, I always thought one day I would have naked busty girls chasseing me, but look I have creepy monsters trying to kill me, well this sucks!" the teen screamed in his head as he rounded another corner. Soon Ryu came to a hole in the wall and hoping he could lose some of them he went straight into it. though they all followed.

As he rode threw the hole Ryu wounded up in a forest "Smooth now I'm in the woods and I'm going to die" he said as he made the skateboard jump over a near by branch, Ryu saw a mansion coming up as he got out of the forest, seeing the gate open he speeded up as fast as he could then quickly jumped off his board and ran to the gate and closed it, holding off whatever was chasseing him for a short time. Ryu ran to the mansion window and not even bothering to try the door jumped right threw it, getting up from the broken glass Ryu started to look threw the mansion, trying to find or phone maybe one of his friends had there cell phone on them. After searching for five minutes Ryu gave up on the phone, beautiful the attention spand of a teenager isn’t it.

He walked up to the top of the stairs to the second part of the mansion and sat down on the last step. He was starting to wonder what happen to his friends and family, when he first arrived in Twilight Town he was just focused on seeing the sights but now as he though about it his whole life was gone, and now he’s stuck in a world he doesn’t know with strange things trying to do him in. Just as his thoughts were consuming him Ryu heard banging on the door. “Guess they got threw the gate” he said as he stood up, taking out his sword Ryu got into a battle stance, if he was going to die he might as well die fighting. The banging was getting louder and the door was about to break open, smiling just as it was busted open “Come on you ugly bastards, let dance” he said as he ran forward to fight, probably his last fight though.

INCALORA

"Yeah keep it up," the girl exclaimed as a crowd of people continued to increase around him. Everyone else from the island seemed to be on the move right now or were fighting some odd creatures. "When will this end," Cal said as he took in a deep breath. "Why stop the more you do it the more you get," the girl said clapping her hans with glee as everyone ooed and aaahed at his display of talent with a sword. Cal's mind began to drift off into space as he had thoughts," I wonder what this world's essence is?" He let his guard dow, but was brought back to reality when he heard someone yell," Don't let it end now!" He quickly sprang into action as he slid on the ground and hit it back up.

Normally the only time that this light paper ball thing would ever pop is when it hits the ground after dropping a couple of time, but this time was different. "I just wanna know.....when will it end," he asked himself as he bounced off the wall and hit the ball as hard a he could straight up in the air," I need to know!" When he yelled out his word the ball reached the climax of its journey into the stratosphere. It suddenly burst open and released confetti. "That's weird!"

The confetti was falling from the sky on and around him," So how much did I make?" Cal turned around, but his view was being blocked by the confetti falling from the sky," Jeez how much could that thing hold in it?" Cl didn't notice where he currently was, but he'd been transported to the inside of the mansion," where am I?" He sid as he walked around the abandoned complex The main room when you came into the building had been destroyed by something, but he had no idea what had done the horrible deed. "I wonder why I feel so comfortable," Cal said as he walked up the stairway to the left. He entered into a room that was pure white except for a few drawings on the walls.

"So beautiful," he said as he picked up a drawing from the ground. The picture showed a large castle, it wasn't too vivid so he was unable to tell if he'd seen it in a picture somewhere. "It's so warm right," someone said as Cal turned around quickly. No one as there," Must have been my imagination getting the best of me again!" He looked around the room the struggle bat still in his hands. He felt very safe in this room, but still an uneasyness remained inside him; Cal left the room and the only thing that he kept from it was his memory, he laughed because for some reason that room made memories seem like everything. This was the longest he had been without an enemy to fight since the night on the island so he enjoyed the moment while he could.

Cal walked across and entered the opposite door. He walked down a bunch of stairways to find a computer system. The room was cold and had the lingering stench of darkness or at least the aura of it," Same." He said as he recalled the feeling from the previous room and just like the other he felt safe, but stil had a shiver go down his spine from all of the darkness," I wonder.." Cal started to walk towards the transporting device, when he got on it he was suddenly transported to another place. "WHat the," Cal said as he took a step forward,"Woah!"

He was about to walk off of the large clock tower, but someone pulled him back on o safety," Thanks man I really owe you owe" Cal turned around and was once again met by no one. Cal plopped down on the clock tower and looked at sky. The way that the town was always set in twilight reminded him of the setting sun on the islands," Cool." He looked out for a few ore minutes, he was totally locked into the moment when suddenly something hit his head,"Ahh what the." He picked up a trophy and belt that came from the very first struggle tournament," Where'd you come from?" Struggle battles were the one thing that kept the town at peace and that truly was is essence.

He smiled as he was sent to his next destination. Fate had chose him to be sent to the other part of town that could be met by train. Cal sat atop a hill and watched a bag hop around only to find out it was dog, fought multiple weird creatures that also had struggle bats, walk up steps that somehow ere counted wrong, and even saw balls come out of a wall. There was only one that mesmerized Cal, it was the water fall. "So what do o do my friend," Cal asked as he gave the water a thumb up the odd thing was that......it did the exact same thing! "Nothing weird abut you is there," Cal said to the water. "No nothing at all," the water said as t smiled at him," Yes we're here too, in fact we've been around he whole day!" Cal's reflection split in two and revealed his two inners," Have fun ending you're journey!"

It seemed that the oddness of his day was about to come to a close. He came to an alleyway and saw a hangout of some sort that was made of junk, but was quickly moved to the sandlot. "I hope you enjoyed your day because we certainly did," Cal's light side said. Cal's struggle bat suddenly transformed into his aura blade. "I don't think we should do this," Cal's light side said "Shut up if we defeat him we're free t o whatever we want," the dark one said as he pulled out the dark aura blade. "If we must," he replied as he brought out his light one. "What I thou" cal sai as he was cut off," YOU THOUGHT WORNG!" Th two charged at him with their swords.

Cal quickly readied himself, but he never was good at taking on two people alone. "Great," Cal said as he ran towards he evil one only to be flung away by dark aura. The light one rapidly slashed at him, but his attacks were easily parried by him. Cal countered by throwing the light one into the dark by grabbing his blade. The two stood up and began running around him in opposite directions with both of their blades glowing. "You need more anger," the evil one said as he stabbed Cal," or maybe more happiness the other one said as he did the same. "Lucky for us twilight allows us both to come out and play!" Cal was very confused and at a disadvantage. "No," Cal said as he threw them both away," it may release you two somehow, but you forget," he said as the bet and trophy went into his sword," it also brings out your weaknesses!" Cal said as he spun around somehow pushing both blades out," I hope you're hungry because you're gunna eat it." The two smiled and flew at him with great speed," Starving!" As soo as they were an inch away they were blown back by light and dark aura.

"How'd you," the evil on said as he began to fade. "I control twilight which makes me both of you combined and even though I'm technically weaker I stored up so much light and dark aura that it gave m the advantage." "I told you," the light one said clutching his side," he's too powerful" "He just got lucky," the evil one said as he went back inside him," we're the power he's the vessel, besides he doesn't really have any power of his own!" Cal just smiled," Next time." "Just remember," the light one said as he dissapeared," we know your weakness too!" Suddenly they both appeared beside him smiling.

The battle ended as Cal found himself lying on top of an odd looking train," I wonder what that was all about. Cal had a new problem to deal with, his two others wanted out and were willing to do anything to become there own beings again. "What the," he said as he jumped off the train and sliced trough and odd creature," an Unbirth?" The beings inside him informed him about the creatures and they said to not go anywhere near them. "We have a message for you," the light one said. Ca didn't want to hear it, but it was impossible for him to ignore it," go to Radiant Garden!" Cal smirked," Radiant what?" "He means Hollow Bastion," the evil one corrected him," you can use your powers to go there, but at such a low level I don't recommend it!" "A place with two names," Cal replied," with two sides, meanings I must go there I bet that's where I can harness light and dark aura and maybe just maybe every other kind." Cal walked over to where everyone was," I nee togo to Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden can I use one of these to get there?"

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Aine smiles to the girl as she basically inhales the food and finishes off her own. She then puts the pack back into her own bag and stretches a little as the train nears the station. "Yep! I'll go where you go and help you out to the best of my abilities. Something tells me that Master Yen Sid wants me to earn a Keyblade while out on this adventure." She smiles again and feels the train slow to a stop after entering the station. She then stands and looks to the girl. "Oh! Since you can't remember your name, how about I call you Metis? I like it and it's not one you hear very often and so it fits you perfectly. It's not very often that we run into people like yourself."

"Metis", huh? The girl stood and lowered her eyes in thought, following Aine out of the train.

She then walks to the door as it opens but notices something blue jump at her. She lets out a small shriek of surprise and leans backwards to avoid the creature and pulls out two white sais from holsters on her hips. She expertly spins them in her hands and feels the blades slice through the creature and make it vanish before it hits the ground. She then stands up straight and looks at the creature in surprise. "Why are there Unbirths here?! Not even Heartless should be here!" Instinctively, "Metis" threw a kunai from her holster at the creature, narrowing her eyes, grabbing her knife back. Aine then looks over to Metis and grabs her hand before pulling her out of the train and into the area that seemed to only have one of the creatures.

"We need to find a way to get out of here quick."

Metis took a stop and shook off Aine's hand. With a stern glare, she said to her, "No, we shouldn't. Aine, those things are probably everywhere else by now. That's going to be a handful. Because of that, where else are we going to go?! We have no other way out of here!" She took a step back. "Either we have to stay low here and fight them off, or we have to find a good enough transport fast to get to another world, besides a train, if we want to escape." She shook her head, turning around. "I'm not running away, Aine. I-I'm going to the mansion first!" Metis ran away, with a knife in hand.

Running out the station, and to the Tram Common hole, she kept slicing the unbirths in her way. Whatever made these creatures appear, she should kill the source, right?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
As Artem was prepared to launch his ultima beam attack some else had entered the room.

"Brol whjat the hell are..." Artem knew Brol they had meet a year ago on Twighlt Town when Artem was looking for a ride out of the world Brol was kind enough to help to say before he pointed something else out.

," Don't taint Artem with the powers of Darkness..."

Looking at his own body Artem could feel it Naito was only fighting Artem so he could slowly get a grip on him. Watching as Brol launched a attack on Naito Artem yelled.

"Brol move away from Naito Dark bomb" Artem yelled as all the darkness that had been put into his body left him and blasted into Naitos chest sending Naito out of the mansion. feeling that his body was clear of all darkness he ran to Brol with a smile.

"Thanks I was tricked those Katanas were there causing dark spores and well I wasnt paying attention that guy came out of now where and well you know how I feel about darkness I just lose me sense and attack" Artem said as light returned to the room.

"Well its been a year since I last say you Irony that we meet again in the same world we first meet except this time I have a lead on my past" Artem said to Brol as more unbirths started to appeare.

"This worlds no longer safe its about to be destroyed I guess you need to go after that Naito guy it was nice seeing you again but I need to get back to the comp room in this place bye". Artem said as he started to run for the comp room leaving Brol to what ever he was going to do. As he entered the Computer room Artem started to type in his name. Artem Blease.
Clicking enter Artem waited for the computer to load.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Naito sat a top the mansion as his darkenss clone was fighting Artem. He was originally fighting Artem, but got bored the second it started and replaced himself with a clone without getting noticed. He was raher impressed by both Artem and Brol's powers; especially Brol's. If he was fighting full strength against Brol and Artem both, he wasn't 100% sure he would survive.

Once the Naito clone got blasted away by Artem, the real Naito decided it was time to take his leave. The heart of the world was about to die anyway. In a minute or two the ground should start disintergrating into puddles of darkness and eventually Twilight Town would be consumed by darkness. I hope we can meet in real battle Brol He thought before he dissapeared in a portal.
----------------------------------------

As long as I'm here, I'll do everything possible, to keep you out of harms way!"

Luna blushed a little when Sleif said that. Though she was flattered by him saying that, she felt guilty.

"Sleif..... I dont want you to protect me. I'm really flattered, but..... if you do protect me then you'll just get hurt. I'm not just some damsel in distress. All my life, I've been protecting me and Takeshi, I'm sure I'll be fine protecting myself." She hoped she didn't come off as rude, but she couldn't forgive herself if Sleif got hurt on her behalf.

Once Sleif took out the unbirths he asked if she was okay. "Ya I'm okay, but this is the last time that you'll protect me okay.... if I'm ever introuble just say watch out or something." She said.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol watches as Artem blasts Naito out of the building, and recovers from his own attack. He swings around his scythe and it disappears. "I guess i'll see you around..." he says as he scratches his head. Suddenly a swarm of unbirths appear," SHOOT!" he hears crashing in another part of the mansion.

Brol leaps up to the lobby and glares at the Unbirths trying to get into a room. He rushes at them and slashes them apart, and kicks the door open to only find Ryu. "What are you do... Nevermind! Come on!" Brol grabs Ryu's hand and they disappear into a dark portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dygado stretches," ok....Wonder where's everyone?" He starts up the gummi ship and lifts it up, crashing into the station,' All aboard? cause this world is dying off.."

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
The gates looked as if they were blown open. It was so easy getting through! The front doors were already open as well. Metis knew, that already more than one person had come here during the period that she was at Yen Sid's tower. The main reason Metis wanted to go back to the mansion was to recover the written out documents of the Secret Ansem Reports. The second series of those 13 reports were written down too, and was video taped later. So, she would collect 26 papers. For...research. She went straight to the library where it held the hidden computer room. Metis noticed that no unbirths were present, which left her somewhat puzzled, though it didn't stop her from going further in the mansion just as she intended.

Metis arrived at the computer room, but stopped just at the first step to going down. Though she was somewhat surprised to see that someone else had discovered this room, she wasn't as much since, naturally, one would come and wander around eventually. But him finding the computer specifically; no one should be allowed to touch that. Looking over the man typing in, hadn't been noticed by him then, she waited. Nothing happened in particular. The computer was just loading up as all. Of course that's a normal thing to do. Playing around with a computer that's obviously not ambiguous to anyone. What better way than to interrupt the little upload? Why not? Metis somewhat sadistically thought, with sarcasm.

She hadn't shown her thoughts in an expression on her face, but Metis had kept that uncaring glare ever since she had run out of the train station. While the computer was loading up, she swiftly threw her kunai that she had held in her hand the entire time. Putting a direct hit, the kunai stuck there deeper in like a dart, cracking the screen and messing up the program seeing as the screen had started to static. That should have caught the bastard's attention. She waited. She waited for what his reaction would be, what would happen next.

"Who are you? What are you doing?"

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Asthe computer was about to show Artem what he wanted he watched in disbelief as a Kunia stabbed straight into the screen causing a complete destruction as the screen finally went blank Artem decided to take a deep breath and take the kunai blade out after one pull it came out looking at it Artem could tell it was just a simple dagger.

"WHY IN HELLS NAME DID YOU DO........" Artem turned around to see a female in maybe her 16s starting to yell out her own questions.

"Who are you? What are you doing?"

As Artems blue eyes studied the girl two things came to mind. 1 was wow that is one hell of a women and 2 why am I taking this talk from someone who just shut down my only link to figuring something out about my past.

"My aren't we demanding just walking striaght in here throwing Kunais at computers" Artem said taking out a small device and connecting it to the keyboard as proceeded to download all the info that was about to come up before that girl appeared only taking 30 seconds the device rang. takling it of the comp Artem put it back into his bag then looking back at the girl Artem said.

"Names Artem Blease and I was trying to figure out if I use to live here once" Artem said anwsering as he readjusted his artisan hat as it dropped to the left side moving his blonde hair to cover his left eye as he moved it back he prepared to summon his gummi. Looking at the girl again Artem asked his own questions.

"And what about you how did you know about this comp and who are you" artem asked as a unbirth appeared behind him.

"God dammit your somethink I dont need right now you damn unbirth" Artem said throwing a dagger at it which cause a explosion on impact.

"Well miss I dont no who you are but I can safely say we can save this arguement for another time miss..." Artem said waiting for the girl to say her name at least.

INCALORA

He waited awhile for someone to respond to his question. It was only a couple of minutes before he became surrounded by the odd creatures known as unbirths. "Wha," Cal said as he suddenly turned around to see wo of them come up to him and attempt to hit his arm down," I don't think so!" Cal countered the very odd atack by swiping through a few of the creatures. When they dissapeared Cal still kept his guard up because unlike the heartless they left him with a very strange unneasyness.

"Oh come on," a few more appeared. When they appeared they didn't just pop up out of nowhere, they seemed to plan where they would come from and when. He quickly brought out his sword as it began to slightly glow," No power pisshaw," he said waving his hand in the air. After his battle with his two others he seemed to feel more control over his abilities with his sword. He was wrong. It was only a few moments later when the blade dissapeared," Not now!" Cal began to panic," Ok all I have to do s remember that I'm in control.....the aura is mine..." His sword returned to him with a new color on it," I love getting new powers."

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"My aren't we demanding just walking striaght in here throwing Kunais at computers" Artem said taking out a small device and connecting it to the keyboard as proceeded to download all the info that was about to come up before that girl appeared only taking 30 seconds the device rang. takling it of the comp Artem put it back into his bag then looking back at the girl Artem said.

"Names Artem Blease and I was trying to figure out if I use to live here once" Artem said anwsering as he readjusted his artisan hat as it dropped to the left side moving his blonde hair to cover his left eye as he moved it back he prepared to summon his gummi. Looking at the girl again Artem asked his own questions.

"And what about you how did you know about this comp and who are you" artem asked as a unbirth appeared behind him.

"God dammit your somethink I dont need right now you damn unbirth" Artem said throwing a dagger at it which cause a explosion on impact.

"Well miss I dont no who you are but I can safely say we can save this arguement for another time miss..." Artem said waiting for the girl to say her name at least.

"Metis." She simply replied. "My name is Metis." ...Or at least, my name that was given to me. she thought. Metis started her way down the steps as she kept glaring at the man named Artem. "And I don't think that we should end this 'conversation' yet. What you said before, about you having the thought of the possibility that you lived here once, I see very unlikely."

Metis reached the table, collecting the documents on the table. She then turned to him saying, "The only reason I disagree with you is because, according to these documents," she held up the neat pile of papers in her hands, "only Ansem the Wise should have been the sole individual to have inhabit this mansion. Therefore, this mansion belonged to him. The only times that other people would have been here would have just been his apprentices working with him on his research, Sora and his companions, and anyone else who have wandered in this place over the years, including us right now. But..." She narrowed her eyes at him as she paused.

Metis was annoyed with the fact that this guy was able to find the computer himself. Though, speaking for herself, she found the computer in a strange way too. She continued to glare at Artem as she starts off again, "A common civilian or one passing by shouldn't even have the thought of analyzing the computer let alone have any second thoughts of coming to this room and run away. Though you're in here, so nonchalant, you mustn't be like any other normal passerby, correct? You have some sort of abilities, seeing as you just defeated that unbirth as well as the fact that you might have been a witness to that explosion at the top floor earlier as I was on my way here. So now I ask you this."

She paused before continuing her little interrogation. "What exactly are you?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

"Sleif..... I dont want you to protect me. I'm really flattered, but..... if you do protect me then you'll just get hurt. I'm not just some damsel in distress. All my life, I've been protecting me and Takeshi, I'm sure I'll be fine protecting myself." hearing this from Luna, caused Sleif to become a little deflated, but this was soon replaced by a sense of pride and happiness, as he should never have doubted that Luna wouldn't have been able to protect herself. She was an extremely strong woman, and Sleif knew that.

Ya I'm okay, but this is the last time that you'll protect me okay.... if I'm ever in trouble just say watch out or something." She said to him. Smiling a little but again, Sleif nodded showing that he understood, turning back around to the remaining unbirths, swinging his sword grinning and launching a strong wave of darkness, that sliced straight through them, leaving the street deserted again.

As he took one step forward, a sudden pulse shot through Sleif, causing him to grab his head as a powerful pain shot through it. Trying to think clearly with the pain, Sleif heard the one voice he didn't want to hear again. "My, you didn't think I would just go away if you ignored me. Though I could easily take control of you, and then just as simply take over this world, I'm afraid at the moment, it isn't a possibility!" Other Sleifs voice said to him within his head, though its statement confused Sleif.

"W-What do you mean?" asked the real Sleif, still keeping his hand to his head. "It's going to take you some time to learn things again. Can't you feel it, that dark sensation spreading through the ground, this world. If I were you, which I am, I would say you should get yourself and your friend to that Train Station sooner, rather then later. And by this feeling, I say that the sooner is coming much quicker!" said Other Sleif.

"Why are you even telling me this?" Sleif asked his other self, only receiving a small chuckle before it spoke to him. "Because, I can tell we're going to have lots of fun on our, little journey to other worlds." the voice finally said, before fading away and taking the headache with it. Taking his hand off his head, Sleif turned around to Luna, with a slightly worried expression. "We should get to that Train Station, right now!" Sleif said to Luna, trying desperately to remember how he used that dark portal from before, as the last time was done in a worry, and was mostly luck that they even landed safely onto ground.

Stretching out his hand, Sleif concentrated greatly causing darkness to appear around his hand. Suddenly, another dark portal like before appeared infront of the two, just a tiny bit taller then Sleif. Looking back at Luna, Sleif smiled a little before moving his hand to ask Luna to follow him. Turning towards the portal again, Sleif breathed in and out, before stepping through into the darkness with a single step, reappearing a few moments later infront of the Station Plaza. Swiftly moving back around to the portal, Sleif waited for when Luna would step through it, and meet up with him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back