• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Famitsu Interview Updated - The Return of Meow Wow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks guys :3

I am personally really happy about the visual direction. I think one of my favourite things about KH is how it interprets Disney worlds, and the fact that the developers themselves are remembering to focus on that is really great!

billyzanesucks

I am personally really happy about the visual direction. I think one of my favourite things about KH is how it interprets Disney worlds, and the fact that the developers themselves are remembering to focus on that is really great!
Yeah. At first I was slightly disappointed by the art direction, but then it grew on me as I realized how well it fit in with the Disney themes. It's interesting to think about how they'll change the shading in different worlds. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Sorarocks93

Awards
If by "Can Sora transform his keyblade?" they're referring to the BBS method of turning it into a vehicle and having Keyblade armor and Nomura's answer was yes...

CAN YOU IMAGE SORA, RIKU, AND KAIRI IN KEYBLADE ARMOR!?!?!? OH MY GOD.

Please. This must happen.

There was a thread around here that included some images of the trio in Armor.

There's another one that includes all three.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...generation_by_procerdecrepusculum-d4zqzrx.jpg

Kairi looks kinda weird though. But they look good for fanart nonetheless.

Keyslinger

I wouldn't mind if just meow wow returned but id rather just have heartless and nobodies. I wanna see how Riku and Kairi look. I wonder whats sora's keyblade looks like transformed?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If by "Can Sora transform his keyblade?" they're referring to the BBS method of turning it into a vehicle and having Keyblade armor and Nomura's answer was yes...

CAN YOU IMAGE SORA, RIKU, AND KAIRI IN KEYBLADE ARMOR!?!?!? OH MY GOD.

They only mentioned Keyblade transformation so far so let's just proceed with that alone for now.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Thank you for the translations goldpanner! I think your word choice of "transform" was much clearer than mines. So that's what they meant by their Keyblades "changing".

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What I'm interested to see is what they'll do if we play as Kairi and Riku. Riku might have Mickey as a constant party member, but that still leaves two slots. Kairi doesn't have any friends, soooo

lol I could see Kairi working with Lea since it seems like the 2 of them have nothing to do in this whole mess.

I swear to gods if Meow Wow wakes Ven from his slumber by bouncing into his dream and mewing annoyingly I will face desk so hard.

I wouldn't face desk, but I'd be irked. Don't me wrong, I don't mind Meow Wow (not really a fan) but if he was the key to waking up Ven after 10 years...IDK, just seems kind of dumb haha

But...but...what about Gummi Ships? It'd be awfully lonely if it were just DG, Chip, and Dale in the gummi ship from now on :(

The only thing is that I would prefer dream eaters to have as little presence as possible. Carrying it around as summon and/or for story purposes is what I'd prefer.

I agree, I like the idea of having DE's being summons (also lesser known Disney characters as well) since they kind of functioned like that in DDD with their linking. It's not that I don't like them, they are okay, but I was on the side of the fanbase who weren't among their biggest fans :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Drew this for you guys lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
what if only meow wow and riku's dream eater (cant remember the name) come back in kh3 and let the rest remain in the ROS?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
how about meow wow and riku's dream eater (cant remember the name) come back in kh3?

Komory Bat.

Also did you read the interview? I'm asking because the way you phrased the sentence makes it sound like there hasn't been four pages of this discussion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Komory Bat.

Also did you read the interview? I'm asking because the way you phrased the sentence makes it sound like there hasn't been four pages of this discussion.

lol, sorry. i meant have those two come back as opposed to have all of the dream eaters return

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Actually, I can imagine DE's being both beneficial and detrimental to the RoL, possibly even as a main conflict in the future. If DE's start finding ways into the RoL (almost like how Heartless did...Parallels?), wouldn't that mean that Nightmares could find ways in themselves? What happens to the supposed "wall" between the RoL and the RoS? If it's destroyed, would the universe forever be stuck in-between sleep and waking?

THE POSSIBILITIES

billyzanesucks

Actually, I can imagine DE's being both beneficial and detrimental to the RoL, possibly even as a main conflict in the future. If DE's start finding ways into the RoL (almost like how Heartless did...Parallels?), wouldn't that mean that Nightmares could find ways in themselves? What happens to the supposed "wall" between the RoL and the RoS? If it's destroyed, would the universe forever be stuck in-between sleep and waking?

THE POSSIBILITIES
Nifty idea. Maybe that would be a repercussion of awakening Ven; they bring all of his Nightmares into the real world.

Seighart

Awards
Kingdom Hearts IV: The Nightmare Saga game one. That's unlikely but it is a awesome possibility for the next saga.

Iwouldn't mind this at all. I know I'm probably the only one feeling like this, but I think heartless need either a much LARGER focus in the next saga or give them a rest. I feared them in KH1, but as the series went on, they began to feel like fodder and really got over shadowed by Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back