• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
First off, when did I ever say I thought the KH Tidus looked better, and secondly, why are you trying to debate it, I really don't care =/ he was a minor character in KH1. Had he been more extensive, then there would be a debate to be had

anima66

you people have it all wrong. the real creep here is the guy who animated seplhies underwear into the game when there isno way to see it through normal means.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Who do you like better? KH1 Cloud/Vincent or KH2 Cloud?

of the course the 2nd one.. .i don't know, maybe there's just something in the color black and unbalanced clothing.. .by unbalanced, i mean one part is shorter, the other is longer.. .:lol:

and i have to agree with aqualight about riku's pants, whatever that's called.. .i think KH2's baggy cargo pants are better than the first..

Last edited:

soragill150

i think cloud looked cooler in kingdom hearts 1.i like kari in the deep dive . she still looks good in kh2 i just like how in deep dive she still looks like an islander

JakandRatchet79

I like everyone's KH2 clothes better. Riku, because I didn't like his pants in KH1 and KH:CoM. The rest I don't really know why....

Sparks

gone
Sora's was so much better in Kh2 than in kh. Ugh the red jumpsuit.. *shutters* I hated Kairi's it was really really bad. It was a little better in kh2. Her outfits are just weird.

I forgot who said this but QUOTE: Riku's outfit in kh2 made him look like a bellydancer.

Sparks

gone
AHHH PEOPLE WHO LIKE SORAS OLD OUTFIT. *runs and hits the wall screaming. Passes out on floor*

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Riku pretty much looked better in KH2, looked more mature in a way. But his KH1 appearance is still good! No disrespect his pants (pants on an island?)! Sort of the same deal with Sora's. The jumpsuit was a little odd but I liked the Mickey Mouse-style of it.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
i did not do that cheat just to let u know

It isn't a cheat.

You just chuck the barrel next to the warf, stand on it, go into first person and there, your a creep!

xD

Also, I like the way Sora got changed. His KH1 clothes were kinda weird. :|

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I liked Riku's KH1 clothes better than his KH2 ones, he seemed more of an individual like that. Now it's all long pants with coloured pockets, gay armband, belly button flashing shirts and a weird posture. KH1 Riku seemed more badass than KH2 Riku, he changed from cool to... lazy looking stoner.

Also, Sora went from douchbag to douchbag in black. It's an improvement at least.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
KH2_Artwork_Riku2.jpg
riku6.jpg

KingdomHearts2Sora.jpg
Sora_KH1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back