• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

I kinda like Sora's KH1 clothes (minus the one-piece pajama set thing. but it's hard to tell it's one piece in the gameplay, so i dont mind) His KH2 clothes are cool too though. I love his wonderfully baggy shorts ^_^
Riku looks like a girl from the back in KH2 because his hair's so frickin long. Seriously, get a haircut. His clothes in KH2 are cool, except the stupid belly shirt. That's just retarded.
Kairi looks 48894578943 times better in KH2.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
sora looks the same in kh and kh2 he's just wearing black version of his kh in kh2 kiari clothes in kh they were 50/50 the mini skirt made me question esrb's rating system but in kh2 I loved the zipper dress skirt thingy as for riku the puffy pants and huge orange shoes and suspenders kinda made him look like a clown the only problem in kh2 is that his vest isn't all the way zipped and showed his belly button it made me think they were aiming at getting more yaoi fangirls to like the game

Coeurl

Demon Dance
that would be sooooo cool.!! (>.<)

but yeah, what do you want him to wear.?? ..

Sparks

gone
I still like Rikus cool pants in kh. Sora's balloon pantsin Kh. WOWWW... SOOO... BIGGGG...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back