• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP ON MTV NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Teen mom sucks tho

If I want to see a teen mom i'll just go to my school

uh, and you are 14? wow. Girls at that age are having kids!? 0.o

and yeah, BBS seems to be getting the attention it deserves.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
uh, and you are 14? wow. Girls at that age are having kids!? 0.o

and yeah, BBS seems to be getting the attention it deserves.

People usually go to school with others of different ages in different grades. >_>

Awards
Teen Mom does NOT suck! Its a good show! And all of u who are hating on me for liking it are like 13. ...And Im about to be 20, so ur hating really isnt affecting me at all. Lol (begin the flaming)

ANYWAY! I was watching MTV ALL day today, and i didnt see it at all! I wanted to record it and post it on here. Its pretty cool, like i said, it shows some new scenes.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Teen Mom does NOT suck! Its a good show! And all of u who are hating on me for liking it are like 13. ...And Im about to be 20, so ur hating really isnt affecting me at all. Lol (begin the flaming)

ANYWAY! I was watching MTV ALL day today, and i didnt see it at all! I wanted to record it and post it on here. Its pretty cool, like i said, it shows some new scenes.

MTV became on of the most stupidest channel. I swear, all the stupid reality shows, Jersey Shore. I mean come on. >_>. Teen Mom seems like a good show to teach girls how to get pregnant at a young age. They be like. WOO, I want baby *secks*, Pop goes the baby. :D. and I am in my 20s and I dont like MTV these days, I liked it when it had some interesting shows, like Punk'd, and Maybe Pimp My Ride(like the first few seasons), and maybe the real world. I mostly like MTV for the Music Videos. But thats about it.
Boy Meets World Pwns any shows that is on these days. :p

KHpanda

If this game is getting this kind of hype and publicity then the sales for the game are going to be be amazing like the others.

Z

Zulkir

MTV is a giant pile of perpetual and virulent stupidity these days. There's actually a show called "yo momma" where, for 30 minutes, people tell "yo momma" jokes back and forth.

Don't watch that channel unless you want every last bit of gray matter left in you to turn into a pile of infectious waste.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
People usually go to school with others of different ages in different grades. >_>

oh, well. I guess I'll go crucify myself now . I'm FED UP with this world!
You're tearing me APART Crimson Crashing!

anyway, I'm looking forward to this game, and hope it lives up to all the hype, which it probably will. :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think people can watch MTV without dying...but you get pretty close too it. Viacom owns Nickolodeon, MTV, VH1, and a lot of other channels...I dont' know where they went wrong with MTV, thats just my opinion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Hurrr im a slut and got pregnant so now im gonna be on mtv so I can make money off of this babeh

Plus isnt mtv supposed to stand for music television the fuck is that about

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Suh
I am 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back