• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP ON MTV NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if there is a thread already about this but if there is then let me know but if not... I was watching If you really knew me last nite and they did the mtv news break talking about birth by sleep and saying it was a must have!!!!!!!!! whoop whoop!!!!!!!!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
lol So much hype. Only 6 more days!!! People who don't have PSPs better get them I prefer a bundle

Awards
I saw it too while I was watching Teen Mom (DONT HATE!) There's a couple new scenes in it like Mickey, Aqua, and Kairi in RG.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I saw it too while I was watching Teen Mom (DONT HATE!) There's a couple new scenes in it like Mickey, Aqua, and Kairi in RG.

You can't expect me to not when those words are in the same sentence

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Teen mom sucks tho

If I want to see a teen mom i'll just go to my school

I'm happy about bbs, but strangely, I'm not so excited knowing the fact that bbs comes out in 6 days.

honestly me 2 probably becasue i have been on this site almost everyday for the last 2 weeks and i am kinda gettting tired of it, ugh well not tired of it but its getting old but its probably because i have been on this site for too long talking about bbs and i just need a break from it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well...this is odd. I mean, it's nice that BBS is getting more publicity, but still...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Lol, it was on a news cast?
I can see it now, a whole News channel dedicated to KH~

"Hi, I'm Terra with co-anchor Aqua and Field reporter Ven, bringing you all your news to your homes from Channel 13, Hearts News"

Wheels

"Hi, I'm Terra with co-anchor Aqua and Field reporter Ven, bringing you all your news to your homes from Channel 13, Hearts News"

Hey, the UK is getting a channel dedicated to gaming, why not? Xd

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

After reading this post, I couldn't resist but make this:
birthbysleepnews.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back