• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

Heyy everyone, srry that the auditions may havee been slow so I guess i'll fill in a deadline cuz there's not a lot i can do right now...

My producers and I WILL EVENTUALLY come to a verdict for all the roles. I appreciatee everyone's auditions AND YOU ALL HAVE DONE A FANTASTICCC JOBB!!!

AND for those who have BBS, CONGRATS!! xD

P.S. I WANTTT ITT T~T
I don't want to get off topic/spoil anything, but its all one big mind****, and thats all you need to know.

Don't get off topic.

ReverseUnversed

How long has it been since someone actually responded to this thread?

Really though... any progress on those auditions Twilight Chaser... anything?

I really doubt there is any progress. Seriously, when in this clusterf**k named Earth will the fandub's cast list finally be announced?

Darknessshadow

It does seem that if there's been progress at all over the last five days, it's not apparent to us.

If we end up needing to, We'll organize a backup plan.

However, for now, let's been patient.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im hoping the final product come around march that when all the voiceacting for the next game will be compleate anyway plus that when the next deadfantasy will come out featuring kairir new role

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
really slow here, huh?

ive seen all that is to be seen in bbs (dont worry, i wont spoil ^^) im planing to try out voices for aqua kairi riku and sora (and maybe ven and -vanitas) i kinda wanna know how spoilerish it would be to try voicing the kids, considering the have minor roles?

im hoping the final product come around march that when all the voiceacting for the next game will be compleate anyway plus that when the next deadfantasy will come out featuring kairir new role

where did you here this?? ive been waiting for dead fantasy (what is it now? 3? 4?) for a while.

TwilightChaser37

***EDIT: I'LL POST A RESULTS VIDEO AS SOON AS I GET A VIDEO EDITING PROGRAM.... Any ideas for programs that are free that I can use?? (Windows Movie Maker APPARENTLY didn't come with Windows 7 T~T) Any ideas anyone?? REPLY ASAP!!

SOOO SRRY EVERYONE!!!! This week is midterms week for us high skool ppl ^^; But i've come to decide the roles for our FANDUB!!!

The cast members are:

AznJeffxD: Young Riku

Darknessshad - Even

Confused Phantom (Ryusuke) - Young Hercules, Terra (as well AS TERRANORT IF U WOULD LIKE)

J0hnny0um - Lea, Master Xehanort

AllEndsWith - Yen Sid, Isa, Braig, Dilan, and Aleaus

Myself (TwilightChaser37) - Master Eraqus, Stitch, Ansem the Wise, and The Lost Boys

Rue n Rade - Jaq, Chip n Dale, King Mickey

SuperShadowxr - Hades

**Maj0ra24- Ventus

**AND AFTER BACK-BREAKING HOURS OF DECIDNG**

The role of Vanitas should go to:
Darknessshad

AND

The role of Zack Fair I believe should go to:
ConfusedPhantom

AND

The role of Aqua should go to:
Elektra180

I NOW CONGRATULATE TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN THEIR VA roles!! Let's all givee a hand and SHOUT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! ^.^

There are still empty slots for roles for:

Maleficent, Flora, Queen Minnie, Captain Justice, Peter Pan, Young Sora, and Cinderella

**I will be willing to take up the male roles if no one wants them BUT THE FEMALE ROLES MUST BE FILLED!! Plzz !!

AND FINALLY,

OUR PROJECT IS NO LONGER THE WINTER TRAILER!! IT WILL BE A COMPLETELY FANMADE TRAILER COMPOSED OF SCENES FROM THE GAME ITSELF!!!

I WILL compose a script with whatever scenes THAT YOU GUYZ MAY REQUEST!!!!

AGAIN CONGRATS TO ALL AND ALL HAILL KINGDOM HEARTS!!!

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

It does seem that if there's been progress at all over the last five days, it's not apparent to us.

If we end up needing to, We'll organize a backup plan.

However, for now, let's been patient.

Hey DarknessShadow!! I postedd up the casting roles! LET EVERYONE on here know if u can! Or get as many ppl as possible!! =D i don't think they're aware of the news ^^

TwilightChaser37

really slow here, huh?

ive seen all that is to be seen in bbs (dont worry, i wont spoil ^^) im planing to try out voices for aqua kairi riku and sora (and maybe ven and -vanitas) i kinda wanna know how spoilerish it would be to try voicing the kids, considering the have minor roles?

where did you here this?? ive been waiting for dead fantasy (what is it now? 3? 4?) for a while.

You may try out for as manyy as you want ^-^ Sincee i've RECENTLY sent out the auditioned roles on here =D We could use a young Sora and young Kairi ^^

And REALLY?!?!? (BOUT Dead Fantasy) Monty Oum IS EPIC!!! @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back