• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

so wait what are the lines?
i totally want to do Vanitas and his scary ass laugh
that and Ven if possible..
nvm i will do however any voice that is needed

Actually the roles of Ven AND Vanitas have been taken as you can see...

The only open roles are:

Captain Hook (possibly)
Fairy Godmother
Seven Dwarves (one, two, or three, or more of em =P)
Maleficent,
Flora,
Queen Minnie,
Captain Justice (Pete),
Peter Pan,
Young Sora,
Cinderella

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Remember I mentioned that this project isn't entirely the Winter Trailer?? Again it's true. The reason I've proposed this is to make our trailer more original for the ENGLISH version =)

So,
to keep people, who have casting roles on their toes, my producers and I will leave you guys until the end of this week to voice the following scenes:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Subtitled

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 Subtitled

These scenes are for the Voice Actor's of:
Braig, Ven/Roxas, Terra, Aqua/Xion, Ansem the Wise, Kairi, Riku, Sora, Namine

ENjoyyy for those who have roles right now! =)

AllEndsWith-

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Remember I mentioned that this project isn't entirely the Winter Trailer?? Again it's true. The reason I've proposed this is to make our trailer more original for the ENGLISH version =)

So,
to keep people, who have casting roles on their toes, my producers and I will leave you guys until the end of this week to voice the following scenes:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Subtitled

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 Subtitled

These scenes are for the Voice Actor's of:
Braig, Ven/Roxas, Terra, Aqua/Xion, Ansem the Wise, Kairi, Riku, Sora, Namine

ENjoyyy for those who have roles right now! =)
Do we still video response our parts to your BBS Jump Festa Trailer FANSUB, or what?

sonickenshin

Awards
***EDIT: I'LL POST A RESULTS VIDEO AS SOON AS I GET A VIDEO EDITING PROGRAM.... Any ideas for programs that are free that I can use?? (Windows Movie Maker APPARENTLY didn't come with Windows 7 T~T) Any ideas anyone?? REPLY ASAP!!

SOOO SRRY EVERYONE!!!! This week is midterms week for us high skool ppl ^^; But i've come to decide the roles for our FANDUB!!!

The cast members are:

Confused Phantom (Ryusuke) - Young Hercules, Terra (as well AS TERRANORT IF U WOULD LIKE)

**AND AFTER BACK-BREAKING HOURS OF DECIDNG**

The role of Zack Fair I believe should go to:
ConfusedPhantom

I NOW CONGRATULATE TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN THEIR VA roles!! Let's all givee a hand and SHOUT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! ^.^

AND FINALLY,

OUR PROJECT IS NO LONGER THE WINTER TRAILER!! IT WILL BE A COMPLETELY FANMADE TRAILER COMPOSED OF SCENES FROM THE GAME ITSELF!!!

I WILL compose a script with whatever scenes THAT YOU GUYZ MAY REQUEST!!!!

AGAIN CONGRATS TO ALL AND ALL HAILL KINGDOM HEARTS!!!
*is Ryusuke* O_O; Well, now. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Sweet! Thanks! I think I can do Terra-Xehanort. I just need some practice is all. I could do Sora (in the secret ending only), if you need one.

I'll do my lines asap

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

*is Ryusuke* O_O; Well, now. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Sweet! Thanks! I think I can do Terra-Xehanort. I just need some practice is all. I could do Sora (in the secret ending only), if you need one.

I'll do my lines asap

THANKS VERY MUCHH Sonickenshin!!! ^^ take ur time and just send it to my email or post a youtube link. (whichever floats ur boat)

Darknessshadow

Sweet Merciful heavens, Good thing Neither of My roles came up. I left my mic over at the other house. Won't be able to retrieve it until Monday.

ffffuuu

not many of My Scenes have been subbed anyway. Once they are, however, I'll see what's available.

TwilightChaser37

Sweet Merciful heavens, Good thing Neither of My roles came up. I left my mic over at the other house. Won't be able to retrieve it until Monday.

ffffuuu

not many of My Scenes have been subbed anyway. Once they are, however, I'll see what's available.

What do u mean?? Did you mean for this recording period?? =\

Btw, You got the role of Even AND VANITAS BRO!!! ^.^

Darknessshadow

Yea. Vanitas and Even don't appear in the secret ending, which means I won't have to rush to come up with a solution to my mic problem, and I won't have to Rush recording the lines either.

TwilightChaser37

Yea. Vanitas and Even don't appear in the secret ending, which means I won't have to rush to come up with a solution to my mic problem, and I won't have to Rush recording the lines either.

lol right right ^^; so ya i guess we can wait till someone posts the Even scenes. And YOU MAY record your Vanitas lines before i set up a deadline ^^; teehee

TwilightChaser37

**ATTENTION** ALLENDSWITH and DARKNESSHADOW and MAJ0RA24!!!

i'D LIKE for you guyz to voice your scenes for Isa and Lea please! IF you guys have the youtube downloader, use that to get the youtube video. IF You dont, you can find the link AT THE WAY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD (i think)...

YouTube - [Ven] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Lea and Isa cutscene and a new Keyblade

I'LL POST A SCRIPT:

Lea: Is this yours?
Isa: Lea we gotta go y'know.
Lea: Relax Isa. We can waste a minute or two. What's a kid like you playing with a wooden sword like this? Pretty dumb if you ask me. I'll show you somethin...

...TADA!! Check these OUT!!

Ventus: Showoff...
Lea: HEY, the name's Lea (Lee). Got it/that memorized? What's your name?
Ventus: Ventus
Lea: Ventus eh? Alright
Ventus: Huh? What are you talkin about?
Lea: C'mon... Alright. BRing it on.

Ventus *scoffs*

Lea: Oh! Gettin serious now!
Ventus: Just wait and see! (iffy on this line but TRY TO USE somethin SIMILAR or CLOSE to it) =D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BATTLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back