• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

I'd imagine it would be similar to how BBS played on the PSP, with only one analog stick.

Alrighty. I hadn't heard if it was especially difficult without that pad or not. If it indeed plays like BBS, using the circle pad and L&R buttons for direction, that'd be great. I thought the gameplay on the PSP was especially fluid, and since I play BBS quite frequently I'll hope for a relatively seamless transition.

crash13

Awards

Guy at my gamestop said the same thing about being bumped up to the collector's edition, however he said it was announced a while ago so I doubt it's the Mark of Mastery edition.

SORA619

Awards

And It's not coming to EU... Thank you SE..

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

Alrighty. I hadn't heard if it was especially difficult without that pad or not. If it indeed plays like BBS, using the circle pad and L&R buttons for direction, that'd be great. I thought the gameplay on the PSP was especially fluid, and since I play BBS quite frequently I'll hope for a relatively seamless transition.

I actually just got my circle pad pro in the mail, and i tried it out on resident evil demo, it was very comfortable to hold however i am concerned with KH, because my right thumb would have to move the camera and press the dpad for controls, which would mean i could do one or the other, not both. I guess ill see how it goes when i get the game, if i hate it i just wont use it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I'd imagine it would be similar to how BBS played on the PSP, with only one analog stick.

Shiiiiiiiiet, if you even played BBS/ Peace Walker on the PSP or even MGS3 3D on the 3DS then you can totally manage without a CPP xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's not that hard. xD People are just nitpicking over the camera, per the usual~

orewahikari

Website
rosutomemori.tumblr.com

And It's not coming to EU... Thank you SE..

That's exactly what I thought. Yeah, we get the game a couple of days early - for the first time EVER - and we don't get a special edition? That's not a good trade-off! I hope they announce something for EU/UK, because otherwise, THAT JUST SUCKS.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Oh sweet finally a LE for a KH game that coming over to NA. $55 might be a bit of a stretch through, but I most likely going to go for it.
Only $15 more. Those postcards would probably go for $9 as a set alone, and that 3DS cover would be $10-13. If AR cards had a value, they'd probably be like $1-2 a pop. You're getting a pretty good deal with this.

Actually, I think the Days case (released separately) was $25 in Japan, so if they just included the case this would have been worth the money.

Got the info from a Gamestop employee. I asked if they we're refering to the 3 AR cards and I was told it was the box set with 15 cards and the hardcase skin. It's a Gamestop exclusive perk.

I called my GameStop this morning and the guy told me the Colletors Edition wasn't in their computer system yet. He said the original version of the game under their computers says "CE", but it is jug the regular game so it is only $40.00

It's not that hard. xD People are just nitpicking over the camera, per the usual~

Kingdom Hearts' camera has always been complained about so I guess people want the best one they can get.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

That's exactly what I thought. Yeah, we get the game a couple of days early - for the first time EVER - and we don't get a special edition? That's not a good trade-off! I hope they announce something for EU/UK, because otherwise, THAT JUST SUCKS.

And that is exactly what I am thinking. If I can't get a bundle, I need at least a collectors edition.
Don't break my heart, SE. ;A;

Todaface

OTL
I bought the 10th year Anniversary box quite awhile ago for $309.99 and now this comes out....
I need those cards though so I guess I'm headed to Gamestop to upgrade my pre-order :/

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

OTL
I bought the 10th year Anniversary box quite awhile ago for $309.99 and now this comes out....
I need those cards though so I guess I'm headed to Gamestop to upgrade my pre-order :/

Didn't the cards come with the 10th Anniversary box? Along with everything else in this? Or do you mean the 3DS bundle I assume? :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Didn't the cards come with the 10th Anniversary box? Along with everything else in this? Or do you mean the 3DS bundle I assume? :p

I think they mean the AR cards. The 10th Anniversary Box didn't come with five AR cards xD

Kamichamadude

Can't wait till this comes out.
Upgrading my pre-order as soon as GameStop lists this.
Now just to decide what color 3DS to get, I was going to get purple, but now I think I might get Red, as someone suggested it would look Soraish. Though purple reminded me of Riku for some reason aha. Maybe they will announce the white one/another color at E3?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Now just to decide what color 3DS to get, I was going to get purple, but now I think I might get Red, as someone suggested it would look Soraish. Though purple reminded me of Riku for some reason aha. Maybe they will announce the white one/another color at E3?
Purple is the way to go. Especially if you're buying this for Dream Drop Distance (like I am) it's either purple or pink, and I don't like the shade of pink they have out for the 3DS here, so I'm going with the midnight edition.

That is, if they don't put out a KH edition 3DS. :>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really need to see the purple in person before thinking of picking it up. Every image of it has a different shade purple so I'm so confused at which one it is. I'm so in love with the orange and gold 3DS they showed off at E3, as well, and want to wait to see if they announce those colors. I'll probably end up with purple since it is one of my fav colors...hm...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

OTL

This is the reason I'm glad I waited on the 10th anniversary box xP The box itself is really nice but I was kind of worried they'd essentially release the box everywhere else, just without the unneeded stuff (Japanese games that I would never play). Sadly, the box that the 10th anniversary stuff came in is really nice and I don't think I'll ever get that box :(

That is, if they don't put out a KH edition 3DS. :>

Yup...I'm crossing my fingers so badly for the rest of the summer...the wait is killing me! I just want E3 to get here so I can assume whether or not they are releasing it or not.

I'll probably end up with purple since it is one of my fav colors...hm...

THIS. I want my Pimp Hat Purple!!!!

RaginRiku

I'm really tempted to preorder o_O I'm trying to hold out and see if they'll add the 3ds though.
They are teasing us by giving a little bit more. Then again, if they were like "BAM! Buy all the things!" I'd probably go into overload and explode. Nothin left but a pile of tacos.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Can't wait till this comes out.
Upgrading my pre-order as soon as GameStop lists this.

I love how everyone loves my Sora 3DS idea XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back