• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 uncreatable!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

^Well, this is getting a bit off-topic, but I think we've proven that there is no reason why KH3 cannot be created.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
No. The 360 beats it in terms of graphics, but it's not really that noticeable.

Not true. :closedeyes: The 360 generally does better than the PS3 does with multiplatforms, because the PS3 requires a different kind of design to get the same amount (or more) out of the hardware (doing this, however, would probably be like making the game twice, so it isn't done). PS3, on the other hand, tends to look better in exclusive games (which always are better indicators of the hardware than multiplatform, and usually are technically superior than multiplatform games on both consoles to boot), though that's harder to compare.

As for KH looking worse on PS3 due to better graphics, that's just silly. If you don't like the FMV models and are afraid the game will end up looking like that, well... that's not really the fault of too many polygons. Those are entirely different models, and you probably wouldn't like them at PS2-level graphics, either.

That's not to say that a Wii version couldn't look good, too, but if I have to deal with those low-res faces in cutscenes again, I'd be highly inclined to thwack Disney over the head with a Keyblade. (Because I'm fairly sure that Nomura/Squenix's inclination would be to use stuff from Versus, little of which seems likely to carry over well from the PS3 to the Wii)

Fatal Enternal

They may not change the Graphics on Kingdom Hearts lll, and if they do it won't be a major change or anything. If it does, you saw the Kingdom Hearts ll Opening and Ending. Donald and Goofy still looked like their former self.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
They're not going to make it because of graphics?Thats crazy talk.Square wouldent not make a game just because of graphics.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Don't hate me because of this...

I don't think that kingdom hearts 3 will never come out to the ps3 because of graphic issues!!:cursing:
If you think about it, the disney characters will be out of place if the game will be too detailed.

Tell me what you think about it:thumbup:

Ratchet and Clank is different, sora or who ever the main character is going to be crazy looking like FF13 characters.
Maybe that's why they put the new kh games on the psp/ds so they won't tamper the new generation graphics of the ps3

uh yea....just stop talking......they're making the new games on PSP and DS because Nomura wanted to make them hand-held....and so whats the big deal if they look like FF13? the whole game will be like the end of KH2....where graphics are good and crap....idc if u dont have a ps3, but dont completely dispose of the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back