• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 uncreatable!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
But I"m still hoping for PS3, that's why I"m getting one soon. Plus I'm getting a 360 for my birthday, so I'll be all set

Athaydea

Bronze Member
But I"m still hoping for PS3, that's why I"m getting one soon. Plus I'm getting a 360 for my birthday, so I'll be all set

i just traded in my old x-box .. two gamecubes (used to have 3 lol) .. and over 60 games and then bought my 360 with the money .. i was so pumped

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

This just in, PS3 is kicking 360's ass. How the hell did that happen? Now you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

Reina-ali

Well, the graphics don't need to change, although I would LOVE it if the entire game was in great detail like the KHII opening and ending. If that happened, my life would be complete. And the disney characters wouldn't look too weird. If anything, they might look better

Also, consider how long it will take KH 3 to come out, to the U.S. anyways. By that time, just like how the PS2 replaced the PS1, most people will already own a PS3, in which case SE will want to target the majority of population of gamers.

Although I really wish it would come out on PS2, it might not. In which, i better start selling my body parts for a psp for BBS and a ps3 (not just fo kh3, but other cool games)

UrbanQuattrus

Well, the graphics don't need to change, although I would LOVE it if the entire game was in great detail like the KHII opening and ending. If that happened, my life would be complete. And the disney characters wouldn't look too weird. If anything, they might look better

That's probably exactly what will happen: In-game cutscenes and cinematics will look a lot more like the CG parts of KH2... it will look much more like you're watching a movie. But that doesn't mean it will betray the original style - it will just enhance it.

Valkricproxy

Website
www.boozers.blogspot.com
That's probably exactly what will happen: In-game cutscenes and cinematics will look a lot more like the CG parts of KH2... it will look much more like you're watching a movie. But that doesn't mean it will betray the original style - it will just enhance it.[/QUOTE

honestly, would you fancy the gameplay to be more cinematic, or more simple yet interactive?

i don't mind the cutscenes, they can be as realistic and sharp and shiny as they want, but the gameplay should not be tampered.

UrbanQuattrus

^By "cinematic", I mean things like smoother camera motion and better speech/voice syncronization. I don't think gameplay will be all that heavily affected.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This just in, PS3 is kicking 360's ass. How the hell did that happen? Now you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

VG Chartz | Hardware Sales From Launch

Actually, they're almost exactly the same. A different of 500,000 I wouldn't call "kicking ass", considering the 360 doesn't even sell in 40% of the market. So, the 360 is selling with only 60% of the market equal to what the PS3 has been selling with 100%

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The graphical capabilities of the console do not decide the price, it is a factor of course in that the chipsets and hardware of the console might be more expensive, but there is a lot in a console besides what just generates the graphics.

There are plenty of minute things, but the big contributor to the price difference would probably be that the PS3 has a Blu-Ray disc drive built into it, which is newer and expensive technology, whereas the 360 has a regular DVD drive which is more cost efficient.

Also, the difference and graphical quality between the PS3 and 360 is practically unnoticeable, it's really hard to call either of them better than the other by any significant margin.

Bh325

Well, the "amazing" power of PS3 is pretty much theoretical. Don't get mad at me, but there's no significant difference between 360 and PS3 graphics.:toungesmile:

xsmoalonex

I figure that if its not going to be on PS3 only on PSP then I'll save up for that and then maybe save for DS so I can do 358/2. But by the time the games actually come out I could probably have enough money for all the systems.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
VG Chartz | Hardware Sales From Launch

Actually, they're almost exactly the same. A different of 500,000 I wouldn't call "kicking ass", considering the 360 doesn't even sell in 40% of the market. So, the 360 is selling with only 60% of the market equal to what the PS3 has been selling with 100%

NVM, the article said in UK. I misread that. PMF prints a retraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back