• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 uncreatable!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It'll be weird for awhile, since we're so used to seeing Sora's game graphics. Wait, if they do do that, that means the beggining and end won't be FMVs

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If they're not going to utilize the assets of the console, why have it on the PS3 in the first place? If KH3's style would be a slight boost from KH2 while smoothing out the rough edges and character animations, why not put it on the Wii?

1. Because Graphics =/= best game possible
2. Mass bitching and pissing and moaning from PS3 owners about it not being on PS3.
3. The series isn't about graphics like SOME sellout franchises [coughFinalFantasycough]

On the other hand, I personally don't mind a Wii KH. I like the Wii.
~

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone noticed the quality of Square games dropping from the PS1 era to the PS2 era, or is it just me?

Example:

Xenogears and Final Fantasy X.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
1. Because Graphics =/= best game possible
2. Mass bitching and pissing and moaning from PS3 owners about it not being on PS3.
3. The series isn't about graphics like SOME sellout franchises [coughFinalFantasycough]

On the other hand, I personally don't mind a Wii KH. I like the Wii.
~

I wouuldn't mind it on Wii, but I kinda perfer PS3, keep the controls the same. Do you have a Wii PMF?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wouuldn't mind it on Wii, but I kinda perfer PS3, keep the controls the same. Do you have a Wii PMF?

No, because I'm an adult, and adults have bills. f--king bills.

I do however completely agree with your statement. I wouldn't ming a KH on Wii, but I prefer a PS3 version. Wii is cool, but it takes some adjustment as opposed PS3 which is just "operate and go"

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, with all the swinging to attack, that'd be hard to get used to. And I like the command menu being there

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I don't mean to be offensive, but I wish they wouldn't have had so many of the same worlds in KHII. They should have replaced em all with new ones... I mean, maybe one or 2 of the old ones, but they put like 45% of them in it.... sorry if this is off topic....

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It is, but why? Some of the worlds are new, some are old, they still had a story about it

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah. Port Royal still has story. Pirates 2, 3, and the ever so fabled 4.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Don't hate me because of this...

I don't think that kingdom hearts 3 will never come out to the ps3 because of graphic issues!!:cursing:
If you think about it, the disney characters will be out of place if the game will be too detailed.

Tell me what you think about it:thumbup:

Ratchet and Clank is different, sora or who ever the main character is going to be crazy looking like FF13 characters.
Maybe that's why they put the new kh games on the psp/ds so they won't tamper the new generation graphics of the ps3

~ i was thinkin they would look a little more like the sunset horizons trailer OR maybe the playable graphics wil look like the opening sequence in the 1st kh and the beginning & ending cutscenes will look like sunset horizons!! hmmm... somethin to think about....

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
But what really sucked, was they only had 2 new worlds in CoM, with slight changes in storyline to the previous worlds. And if you're gonna make a repeat, you can't keep some and throw away others. That's all I'm saying. But yeah, some old worlds repeating are good, too.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Just press the button above the section you're in (make sure your thread belongs in that topiic).
NOW, back on topic...

Desert_Punk

I would love to see a cell-shaded Kingdom Hearts. With how beautiful some cell-shaded games have become (like Eternal Sonata) I think KH3 would be amazing cell-shaded.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
There hasn't beenn too much info lately
So, I guess the chances of KH on 360 are 0 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back