• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

i hope kh3 is last instead of first like last d23 it would be get huge standing reaction but knowing disney it would be star wars

out of topic:i'm intrest in other stuff like movies like coco,wreck it ralph 2 and maybe a kim possible panel for it anniversary

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

Ugh, I know, I felt similarly. But since I love Disney and I've always wanted to go I went ahead and got a pass. So, I'll be there too with Ethy.

Have fun you guys! Let me know how it goes haha! I wonder if they'll give out freebies like last time in 2015. I remember they gave an exclusive Mickey Power Disc for Disney Infinity.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Have fun you guys! Let me know how it goes haha! I wonder if they'll give out freebies like last time in 2015. I remember they gave an exclusive Mickey Power Disc for Disney Infinity.
good point zephyr that beacuase kingdom hearts wa spart of disney infinity back then i mean they reveal the possible new funko pops there

Awards

I won't be going! The one-day passes were already sold out and I don't feel comfortable spending over 200$ for the full event pass.

If any of y'all know any Disneyland Cast Members, Saturday passes are still available! That's how I snagged a pass. Only downside is Cast Members are limited to only one ticket so you have to make sure they're not going themselves.

Soldier

Awards

It is my fervent wish that Frozen is not in Kingdom hearts III. If you ask me, I think other franchises are more deserving of the slot, maybe one of the summons whose worlds we haven't explored? And I agree on the Jungle book hopefully being a world, fighting Kaa and Shere Khan would be epic.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I almost made a trip to America for this, but after going through all the logistics, it just wasn't feasible. I couldn't find a way to spend like $2000AUD to travel and stay in LA for just a few days.

BUT I'll be here, on the forums and main site, to cover the news along with Sign!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I almost made a trip to America for this, but after going through all the logistics, it just wasn't feasible. I couldn't find a way to spend like $2000AUD to travel and stay in LA for just a few days.

BUT I'll be here, on the forums and main site, to cover the news along with Sign!

that stinks, but at least you'll be comfy and at home. that way, if it's a giant disappointment, you'll have no regrets :p

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe they'll finally show the campaign for SWBF2.

Awards

29 days till the showcase.

For some reason it already feels like we're halfway there--halfway there--halfway there--halfway there--*is actually a record player*

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe they'll finally show the campaign for SWBF2.
(i think it might be a possbile but i'm not expecting we see much of that though and i have 0 expections for the story anyway)

we 28 days away guys cant wait to see new info we get

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I find it kind of scary how soon July is coming haha. Just a month more… I wonder what else Disney has in their presentation like SWBF2.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I find it kind of scary how soon July is coming haha. Just a month more… I wonder what else Disney has in their presentation like SWBF2.
small marvel game probally as well but the main foucs would be sta wars and kh3 plus i dont think move the panel to arena instead of the hall i think they move it the arena just for kh3

Soldier

Awards

Well, it's about time Disney recognized this series! honestly, the corporate executives seem to be a little unversed as to what is popular nowadays. They probably thought that nobody would want any of the kingdom hearts merch in their parks. If you ask me, it's a little heartless to disregard such a successful series.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Well, it's about time Disney recognized this series! honestly, the corporate executives seem to be a little unversed as to what is popular nowadays. They probably thought that nobody would want any of the kingdom hearts merch in their parks. If you ask me, it's a little heartless to disregard such a successful series.

you should probably ​stop it

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i hope to see radiant garden in the trailer along with bh6 and tangled and the new world plus a window and more stuff not just game news

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

After the Funko thread, I'm putting my bets on Frozen being the new world revealed. I hope they do it justice.

Ashton69

Awards

They're not gonna show Frozen until the sequel gets a trailer. Just let it go.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'll admit, one of the problems that occurred when Bob Iger took over Disney from Michael Eisner is the way they changed their video game approach from third party licensing to internal development. Sure, we had success stories like Epic Mickey and Disney INFINITY, but at the end of the day, Disney as a company really doesn't know how to internally develop video games. It's usually the third party developers that end up providing the more memorable games (Castle of Illusion with Sega and DuckTales with Capcom). I'm glad Disney is reverting back to licensing their beloved properties again.

Anyway, if you're wondering why Disney is actively promoting Kingdom Hearts III, there's three clear reasons. 1) It's a numbered title with high demand, 2) They're no longer an internal video game developer 3) The change in executive leadership from Michael Eisner to Bob Iger gave more creative liberties to Disney, which in turn has made them branch out to more unconventional things.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

26 days away everbody i'm wondering what does mean final info, we going to be happy at the d23 plus with dan seto tweet saying we going to like d23 news and the famitsu very hyped about the d23 news could we actally getting a release window pluse there also moving the event to the arena this time

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

It still feels weird that we're getting more big news so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back