• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

ITS HAPPENING OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

pxwoy1dz3mpkebxp6lkg.gif

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Pretty certain Sony has the marketing rights for it, so I'm really doubting it. It'd be really interesting if it did.

That's true, but then again, Spider-man, X-Men and Fantastic Four's rights to consumer products still lies with Marvel so there's still the possibility of an appearance. Anyway, Kingdom Hearts III is going to be the highlight of the show regardless of whatever the rest of the games are, so I hope the show starts of with it!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

That's true, but then again, Spider-man, X-Men and Fantastic Four's rights to consumer products still lies with Marvel so there's still the possibility of an appearance. Anyway, Kingdom Hearts III is going to be the highlight of the show regardless of whatever the rest of the games are, so I hope the show starts of with it!
i disagree kh 3 need to be last this end the thing with a bang

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Perfect time to drop the trailer for the marvel x sqex project...or at least some news anyways.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Perfect time to drop the trailer for the marvel x sqex project...or at least some news anyways.
nope we wont get news until next year

Recon

Art of War
Awards

nope we wont get news until next year

I just reread that PR and you're right. but-but-but...it's the perfect moment :(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I just reread that PR and you're right. but-but-but...it's the perfect moment :(
i would like to see the marvel sqaure game as well but most likey in 2018 i think the main foccus will kh3 yeah star wars will be there and other marvel games as well but i think the main focus will be kh3

Awards

If the mere mention of KH3 is enough to make a concert theater full of people explode, imagine how loud an arena full of people will be once KH3 appears.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Even the London concert was crazy, people kept clapping for minutes after it and everyone was so hyped, you could just feel the energy. And they didn't even show anything new there. Can't even imagine how it must have been for those who saw the trailer!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Disney realized that they have ravenous fans on their hands so of course they need to have it in the actual arena
Took Disney over 15 years to realize people love this series.

If the mere mention of KH3 is enough to make a concert theater full of people explode, imagine how loud an arena full of people will be once KH3 appears.
giphy.gif

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

oh master spockanot are you ,zephyr and chuuro going to event again?

I won't be going! The one-day passes were already sold out and I don't feel comfortable spending over 200$ for the full event pass.

Awards

I actually hope for a teaser trailer of incredibles 2. That would make happy. And a live action Bambi remake or live action Snow White remake. Excited for they show.

moonstar_xo

I actually hope for a teaser trailer of incredibles 2. That would make happy. And a live action Bambi remake or live action Snow White remake. Excited for they show.

If those are shown/announced at all, they'll be at other events during the Expo. This particular one is just for Disney video games. It's an entire weekend so there's a lot of opportunities for them to be shown.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

let face it majority of face that going to be there are going to be kh fans

Scorpio

I can't help but shake the feeling that Frozen is gonna be the world they showcase at D23 next month. We won't know until then (Personally, I got my fingers crossed for either Toy Story or Jungle Book. Man, wouldn't it be awesome of Kingdom Shader ended up doing some cool stuff with rendering a Jungle Book world, maybe everyone is cel-shaded to replicate the scratchy animation style of the film?), but it does seem kind of strange that, in the four years that KHIII was first confirmed AND Frozen first became a viable cash cow for Disney (Shit, it's been four years since BOTH of those things?), the merging of the two hasn't been fully affirmed yet, even with just a simple concept art reveal a la Big Hero 6.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I won't be going! The one-day passes were already sold out and I don't feel comfortable spending over 200$ for the full event pass.

Ugh, I know, I felt similarly. But since I love Disney and I've always wanted to go I went ahead and got a pass. So, I'll be there too with Ethy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back