• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

It still feels weird that we're getting more big news so soon.
It still feels surreal to think we are getting big news very soon, even feels unreal that we may get some type of release window/quarter/date. I am unbelievably hyped, as this is my most hyped game of all time!

moonstar_xo

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

I'm trying not to expect anything in particular so that I'm not disappointed if it ends up not being what I want, but it seems pretty clear that we're getting big news no matter what, which is exciting!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

We 25 days away I'm curious if the panel will be filled with kh fans then other fans

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

The majority will likely be KH fans.
yeah that what i figue is it to much to hear a utada hikaru song for kh3 at d23

so we 19 days left until begins but 20 days until the offical news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back