• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Development Leak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
LOL at thinking this game is 10 months away.
I'm very worried that KHIII will end up a trainwreck like FFXV.
don't think like that two different diretors the only reason xv was mishandle is tabatha mishandle the story wrong

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Dude, Nomura was taken off the project for a reason. Tabata may have been responsible for XV, but he wasn't solely responsible.
really it nomura was still on the xv project he was taken off it and given to tabata after nomura let it was tababta story to do what ever he wanted to do with hence the changes and cuts that were in the game nomura had not nothing to with the changes when he left

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
really it nomura was still on the xv project he was taken off it and given to tabata after nomura let it was tababta story to do what ever he wanted to do with hence the changes and cuts that were in the game nomura had not nothing to with the changes when he left

He did have to do with the mess before Tabata got the game though?
I'm stil on Nomura's side either way cause of all the shit his team had to help with.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII had a rowdy development cycle because of FINAL FANTASY XIV. So much stuff was going on with that game that Nomura's team was constantly being shifted to work on FFXIV. And there was never a Versus XIII game. What we saw were computer generated images. I don't even think there was a playable demo. What Tabata did was turn a trilogy project into a one game work that had to be done in three years (the transition from Nomura to Tabata finished on 2013). So spitting acid on Nomura isn't really fair. And if the mess was his fault, Square wouldn't have named him first director of the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake.

---

But back on KINGDOM HEARTS III, this guy is basically making safe guesses. The same stuff happened when the Nintendo Switch was still the Nintendo NX. Everybody made safe guesses. "Gee, Nintendo merged both its home and handheld development departments. Maybe the NX is a hybrid console?" Safe guess. "KINGDOM HEARTS III will have cut content", safe guess. As to the game being released in ten months? It's possible. We don't know how far in development the team has been. If anything, it'll definitely come out in 2018. At the latest in Fall.

kingsoraful

Awards
Welp Jose was right. So if we take him on his word then KH3 will be out next year.

Also that KH3 is not being rushed.

Next month at D23 we'll get the release year.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Welp Jose was right. So if we take him on his word then KH3 will be out next year.

Also that KH3 is not being rushed.

Next month at D23 we'll get the release year.

That was my first thought too when I seen that "Now in development" was no longer present.

People can say, "oh, everybody can guess what Jose said", but frankly, that's not a justifiable argument in discreting Jose's connections to the industry.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yeah I think it's obvious now that 2018 will be the release year for the game. Well maybe not "obvious" but i'll be shocked if it isn't. I sure do hope that we get some kind of confirmation at D23!

i mean technically he wasn't. kh3 wasnt at e3, nor was nomura.

That's true, but the concert and trailer both happened SO close to E3. It's possible that his sources knew that Nomura would be in LA and that a trailer would debut while he was there, but they made a mistake and were under the impression that he was going to be at E3 rather than the concert. Not a lot of people would have assumed that such a big trailer would be dropped during an event like that, but it turned out to be the perfect place to do so.

Last edited:

saad

i'm really glad that even his very very safe assumptions "rumors" turned out to be false lmao
nomura at e3 with presentation my ass :"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That Neogaf guy was wrong as well when he said fans will be disappointed with FFVIIR and KH3. He could bounce back and say he was talking about being disappointed they're not actually at E3, but if I had inside knowledge that a trailer was being shown right before E3 starts then I wouldn't be going around saying "oh yeah fans will be disappointed this week".

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i'm really glad that even his very very safe assumptions "rumors" turned out to be false lmao
nomura at e3 with presentation my ass :"
to be fair jose wasn't entily worng so appently nomura were going going to show the trailer at one of confernces but opp out towards the concert instead

Muke

whatever
Awards
That was my first thought too when I seen that "Now in development" was no longer present.

People can say, "oh, everybody can guess what Jose said", but frankly, that's not a justifiable argument in discreting Jose's connections to the industry.
you know, at this point i feel like you are jose, with how you really eagerly want to prove everyone wrong about him

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
you know, at this point i feel like you are Jose, with how you really eagerly want to prove everyone wrong about him

And I believe you dismiss every potential leak as false because it's the easy option for you. If Kingdom Hearts III comes out after March 2018 then I'll label Jose leaks as false, until then, his findings seem reliable. Too add to that, Nomura mentioned in his recent interview with Famitsu that there will be "final information" on Kingdom Hearts III at D23. How could that news not be a release date for Kingdom Hearts III next year?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
And I believe you dismiss every potential leak as false because it's the easy option for you. If Kingdom Hearts III comes out after March 2018 then I'll label Jose leaks as false, until then, his findings seem reliable. Too add to that, Nomura mentioned in his recent interview with Famitsu that there will be "final information" on Kingdom Hearts III at D23. How could that news not be a release date for Kingdom Hearts III next year?
um we don;t what he mean final infoamtion maybe he mant ne by mistake or maybe he final info before disney takes over with the marketing we dont know what he mant by final yet

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
um we don;t what he mean final infoamtion maybe he mant ne by mistake or maybe he final info before disney takes over with the marketing we dont know what he mant by final yet

That's a good point, but the initial fact remains, there is still no evidence to prove that Jose was false. Every other leaker that has stated that they've leaked news about Kingdom Hearts III have proven to be false because official interviews and press releases contradicted their information. This hasn't happened with Jose yet.

The reason why I'm adamant with considering Jose's leaks is because he's stated a specific release window, and not only that, has also provided potential insider information as to why the silence of the game lingered for so long.

Antar

Awards
They are easy, safe guesses. It doesn't even matter if KH3 does come out in 2018 (I'm pretty sure it will), it still doesn't mean he had that info. As of now it's still a safe guess, or else that means I have inside information, too.

Also, Nomura wasn't at E3 with the trailer. We shouldn't have to jump hoops to explain and make the leaker's information correct.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
They are easy, safe guesses. It doesn't even matter if KH3 does come out in 2018 (I'm pretty sure it will), it still doesn't mean he had that info. As of now it's still a safe guess, or else that means I have inside information, too.

Legitimate leaks don't even work like that. It's one thing to say that it'll release in a particular year, it's another thing altogether to say why it'll release at that time, what the current development situation is, and the future of the series. None of those factors have been proven false as of writing this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Legitimate leaks don't even work like that. It's one thing to say that it'll release in a particular year, it's another thing altogether to say why it'll release at that time, what the current development situation is, and the future of the series. None of those factors have been proven false as of writing this.
KH3 will release 2019 because of difficulties while switching the engine, game development is going smoothly as of now, the series will continue after KH3. I know this because of sources.

So am I a leaker now if that's true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back