• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Japan Offscreen Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I wonder what kind of a system there will be to limit the use of the attractions. Keyblade transformations can probably be used around as much as Drive forms since in the trailers before they seem to be easy and quick to activate right after a combo and stuff. These Disney rides should be much harder to use, and I'm sure they will be.

Sdog

Awards
I like the shooting stars in the background
EDIT

I just noticed, when Sora summons that Ride, the game pauses. Like, the Heartless don't move one bit.

:(

It's always been that way when it came to summons though, no?

Just as Hiro said, it wouldn't make too much sense mechanically during a flashy entrance to have some enemy attacking you. Plus the entrances never cause damage so they aren't 'broken' in that sense either.

PsychoticAmuser

Dang Swoosh, I'm pretty sure the Marluxia nobody was in the Hercules or Tangled world. Jeez man, be happy we got something

Hirokey123

Awards
I wonder what kind of a system there will be to limit the use of the attractions. Keyblade transformations can probably be used around as much as Drive forms since in the trailers before they seem to be easy and quick to activate right after a combo and stuff. These Disney rides should be much harder to use, and I'm sure they will be.

I definitely do think what it is, is an evolved form of reality shift. I've thought that ever since I saw Sora use one against Rock Titan. The way it seems was hitting his foot made it crack and when his foot cracked Sora was able to activate it. This seemed very similar to how say when Monstro was frozen or the mirage machines in TWTNW, once you hit them enough they cracked and you were able to do a reality shift on them.

Reality shifts were limited in that they had only a chance to activate or could only activate during specific situations. So I think attraction flow is going to be something like that just with more variety. Not sure if it's world specific though the only time we saw a the same attraction flows being used in two different worlds was the ship, but that was also a really early trailer. It could very well be it can only be used in Tangled it's just at the time they didn't have Tangled read or didn't want to show it off. Otherwise every world has shown a different attraction flow. The Blaster for Mysterious Tower, Cups for Twilight Town, Train for Olympus, and Ship for Tangled.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Not only the Yellow Opera, but it looks like the Violet Waltz from KHx has been added as well

CWHZOWuUYAANP_h.png

CWHZPdxUsAE7xGa.png

(This Heartless was the closest to that shade of pink that I could find so unless it's complete new then...)

Well, that's the first Kingdom Hearts Chi Heartless to be confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3. Would it be far-fetched to believe that all the Kingdom Hearts Chi exclusive heartless will be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that's the first Kingdom Hearts Chi Heartless to be confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3. Would it be far-fetched to believe that all the Kingdom Hearts Chi exclusive heartless will be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Perhaps not all, but I definitely expect some. There are a lot of unique Heartless in Chi that could fit in various worlds. Since they already have the designs down, they might as well try to take advantage of them.

Heartless - KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Perhaps not all, but I definitely expect some. There are a lot of unique Heartless in Chi that could fit in various worlds. Since they already have the designs down, they might as well try to take advantage of them.

Heartless - KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Kingdom Hearts Insider

My thoughts exactly, the Ice based heartless are perfect for a Frozen world and the Candy heartless would be perfect for a Sugar Rush/Wreck-It Ralph world.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
god help me if those mimics heartless are in kh 3 those heartless were the worst

Last edited:

EchoFringe49

Woah i was not expecting footage anytime soon.

It seems like there's a point system for the attraction flow, but I don't really understand how it works. All of the enemies on the screen are soldiers yet the score went from 10 to 20 and then to 30. The only thing that makes sense is a chain system. I'm also curious to what those points could be used for (if anything)

edit: maybe an upgrade system?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Woah i was not expecting footage anytime soon.

It seems like there's a point system for the attraction flow, but I don't really understand how it works. All of the enemies on the screen are soldiers yet the score went from 10 to 20 and then to 30. The only thing that makes sense is a chain system. I'm also curious to what those points could be used for (if anything)

edit: maybe an upgrade system?
If you knock the Heartless into the air, then you get more points. When Heartless are knocked to the highest level, you get "CHANCE" and the number appears in purple (60).

Not sure what the requirements for the yellow numbers are, since it only appeared once.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
My first thought when I saw the numbers was "omg tech points are back." Looking at the footage again, however, confirms this is not the case. Totally stuck in the retro zone. Sad face </3

Heartkeeper

Awards
I really dislike the fact we have to see new footage in such a way, frikin SE and their secrecy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really dislike the fact we have to see new footage in such a way, frikin SE and their secrecy.
Well, they paid for a trailer, you know. It's now like Jump Festa or so, where the trailer would be uploaded.
People just...overhyped a bit.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
SE never promised us that footage in the first place...I'm sure we'll have something for Jump Festa, at least.
Didn't we (or at least, attendees) also get some exclusive KH3 concepts/footage from the 2.5 Launch party a while back?

Muke

whatever
Awards
SE never promised us that footage in the first place..
This. Sorry, but I really hate people that think this whole thingy is Square Enix's/Disney's fault.
It's not. Get over with it already..

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
hey gaiz i'm here with some new kingdom hearts news, so today a bit of footage of kingdom hearts leaked, so here's my in depth analysis and stuff like that, so lets go gaiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back