• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Japan Offscreen Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No, I don't think any Heartless will be in KH3. They will be replaced by an army of vengeful and bloodthirsty Russians, armed with powerful firearms, set with the full intention of killing Sora and his friends.

"This situation is beyond any solution I can give you," said Yen Sid, standing up. "I'm sorry, but you're all going to die." With a wave of his hand, the wizard disappeared from the tower. As the door shook, Sora knew he was about to be shot, so he looked to his dear companions and said, "I'm glad I could die... for America."
Finally, the mature Kingdom Hearts we've always wanted.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
No, I don't think any Heartless will be in KH3. They will be replaced by an army of vengeful and bloodthirsty Russians, armed with powerful firearms, set with the full intention of killing Sora and his friends.

"This situation is beyond any solution I can give you," said Yen Sid, standing up. "I'm sorry, but you're all going to die." With a wave of his hand, the wizard disappeared from the tower. As the door shook, Sora knew he was about to be shot, so he looked to his dear companions and said, "I'm glad I could die... for America."

Launchpad for staff 2k16
Launchpad as KH's new director post-kh3
Launchpad for POTUS (unless he has priors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back