• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 commercials for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmickey

I wonder if the adverts being taken down has something to do with what Nomura referenced in one of the tweets about another "emergency" - maybe linked to the NA Kingdom Hearts account?

This is honestly a mess right now - they need to just come out and clarify what's going on.

the red monster

Awards
Someone says because some story twist was shown and they didn't mean't to show it.. wtf lol

redcrown

Awards
A story twist was shown? Goddangit, I missed my chance to see whatever this was.

I can't believe I was right about casual teasers being more revealing than the longer hyped trailers.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, they messed up with the third one and included something that wasn't supposed to be there?
Like, a spoiler?

The two first videos are back up it seems.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Apparently they removed a shot where you could see Ventus fighting behind Kairi

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
A story twist was shown? Goddangit, I missed my chance to see whatever this was.

I can't believe I was right about casual teasers being more revealing than the longer hyped trailers.
Nah, they reuploaded all three CMs including the "story" trailer and it's exactly the same as far as I can tell. I think this was just a darkness-induced hiccup.

The tweet that was linked earlier by khmickey seems to be gone for good, though. So maybe Nomura is a Heartless. Look out for Raxumon to complete the press tour for this game.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I guess there was a difference. Thanks Chaser!

khmickey

FULL TRANSLATION FOR NOMURA'S TWEET:

"
[CM3] Last is "Story". On top of the 30s & 3x 15s CMs, there is now suddenly 1 more coming, tho editing hasn't started. More info is coming so, pls wait for various upcoming official announcements. Ok, see you... various upcoming times. -Nomura
"

We have ONE MORE trailer to come guys!!!!! AND he says there are "various" (multiple) official announcements coming up soon!!!

WE AIN'T DONE YET!

Come on Radiant Garden and the LAST Disney World I KNOW they're hiding lmao!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
the videos were taken down and reuploaded. here's a link to the third commercial before it was removed:

https://twitter.com/EENlX/status/1076051098949959680

the difference is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
they re-uploaded the third commercial and this has now been edited out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdYoh0vSkoA

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
the videos were taken down and reuploaded. here's a link to the third commercial before it was removed:

https://twitter.com/EENlX/status/1076051098949959680

the difference is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
they re-uploaded the third commercial and this has now been edited out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdYoh0vSkoA
Oh for the love of

FULL TRANSLATION FOR NOMURA'S TWEET:

"
[CM3] Last is "Story". On top of the 30s & 3x 15s CMs, there is now suddenly 1 more coming, tho editing hasn't started. More info is coming so, pls wait for various upcoming official announcements. Ok, see you... various upcoming times. -Nomura
"

We have ONE MORE trailer to come guys!!!!! AND he says there are "various" (multiple) official announcements coming up soon!!!

WE AIN'T DONE YET!

Come on Radiant Garden and the LAST Disney World I KNOW they're hiding lmao!
It sounds like they just realized they have an entire month of nothing happening for this game and now they need to fill it with material. Remember that the game would have probably been releasing this month in Japan, there's nothing to indicate they were ever not on track for that original date. My guess is some of the trailers got spaced out a bit, but the "Final" trailer was intended to show early this month with the game releasing sometime around now. Then they would have been like, "Sayonara, suckers" to the international fanbase while we enjoyed learning everything that happens in the game a month in advance.

I wouldn't expect new content because I honestly don't think they've planned the marketing to account for the January release date. Everything that was supposed to be revealed prior to release would have been by now, including Disney worlds. Maybe they'll take the opportunity to show off more original world content, if we're lucky.

LostArtist

Awards
Wat?

All that fuss over one split second of =====================

That scene goes by so quick most people probably won't even notice it and yet they consider this a "spoiler"?

It's a little late now, but you probably should have put that around spoiler tags/refrained from explicitly stating it as a courtesy to others who don't want to be spoiled.

Tempo

Awards
here's a more high resolution screenshot of the scene before it was edited. i guess this technically counts as a leak now so dont click this if you're trying to avoid all that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's a little late now, but you probably should have put that around spoiler tags/refrained from explicitly stating it as a courtesy to others who don't want to be spoiled.

Oh jeez, right, sorry for that I edited the post.

I don't actually count this as a huge spoiler so didn't feel the need to put a spoiler tag at first.

here's a more high resolution screenshot of the scene before it was edited. i guess this technically counts as a leak now so dont click this if you're trying to avoid all that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uh yeah, in this screen it is really obvious but in the actual video you have to be very quick to look if you want to notice it.

Lovesponge

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I must be blind, but I literally see nothing special :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back