• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 commercials for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Riku is already confirmed to be playable, so it doesn't make sense his fight against Aqua to not be playable. Both will fight her.

It will probably go like this:
- Riku fighters her, but loses and gets his Keyblade broken.
- Riku will get a new Keyblade while Sora will save Aqua.

I believe Sora will succeed because in KH 0.2 Opening and KH3 TGS trailer 2018, we see his hand reaching her underwater. She will come to the surface simple and clean. We still didn't see Aqua with anyone from the Organization either.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
We still didn't see Aqua with anyone from the Organization either.
Yeah, it seems there's a better than good chance she isn't a Seeker, after all. It looks like they're re-retconning the eye color/hair color thing into a darkness side effect, given the KH3 opening with gray-eyed YX and the evil twinkle. But we'll see.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I must be blind, but I literally see nothing special :p

Look in the right lower corner.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm going to say this, and it's going to sound like something it's not, but
you have to look between Kairi's legs.

Pfft, this is going to down in SE mess up incidents history as
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LostArtist

Awards
That could be literally anything. How is that even a spoiler. You barely see anything :p

They censored it in the HD remix, you have to get the original PS2 version of the game if you really want to see it :p

D

Deleted member 248644

I still have everything downloaded, fast as I am.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yborra

That frozen scene looks suspiciously from the film, most polished scene I've seen. I wonder if it's fully in-game.
Mickey is such a diddlying badass deflecting that thrown card, such precision.
omg aquanort.

I mentioned this in a previous thread.
looks like they used the KH engine but the whole Let it go scene is pre-rendered, enhacing te quality of the cloth simulation. I think it’s somewhere between in-game graphics and the Visual Works graphics.

KH3 ingame looks so good, but getting a really good cloth simulation it’s very complicated. Even more in videogames. Even more in large pieces of fabric (Elsa’s cape for days)
Rapunzel’s dress is proof of it. It’s good, but a little bit stiff. In the rest of the cutscenes where Elsa appears (in previous trailers) you can see her clothes moving great, but not as good as in the Let it go scene.

This is why I believe Let it Go will be only a cutscene, not a rythm minigame or something like that. :)

LostArtist

Awards
I mentioned this in a previous thread.
looks like they used the KH engine but the whole Let it go scene is pre-rendered, enhacing te quality of the cloth simulation. I think it’s somewhere between in-game graphics and the Visual Works graphics.

KH3 ingame looks so good, but getting a really good cloth simulation it’s very complicated. Even more in videogames. Even more in large pieces of fabric (Elsa’s cape for days)
Rapunzel’s dress is proof of it. It’s good, but a little bit stiff. In the rest cutscenes where Elsa appears (in previous trailers) you can see her clothes moving great, but not as good as in the Let it go scene.

This is why I believe Let it Go will be only a cutscene, not a rythm minigame or something like that. :)
Ah I see, that makes a lot of sense. On top of the cloth, the hair and the eyes looked enhanced too. And yea I think it's just a cutscene too.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I have noticed some fingers yes. What a spoiler though. The whole game is ruined now for me :(

I don't really believe that, I know you don't. XD

I figured it out! This is a spoiler because this is really Roxas cosplaying as Ven. The big secret is revealed.

Waah?
Are you insinuating that Roxas and Ventus are conspiring behind the scenes to cause a whole new load of confusion for all sides including the audience by making constant switcheroos by clothes swapping throughout the game?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Waah?
Are you insinuating that Roxas and Ventus are conspiring behind the scenes to cause a whole new load of confusion for all sides including the audience by making constant switcheroos by clothes swapping throughout the game?
Yup. The Parent Trap confirmed for final Disney world/the actual real Kingdom Hearts. Only clone characters can access it, and Xion rules supreme there. Xehanort's goal this whole time was to reunite his estranged parents by harnessing the power of KH, and to do it he had to split himself into multiple identical copies. Sora's mom also divorced his dad after he never came to have dinner no matter how many times she made it, so it turns out he and MX have to work together to make their broken families whole. Just like the X-Blade that VenVen broke. The symbolism is powerful and will move you to tears. "I want you for a lifetime."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yup. The Parent Trap confirmed for final Disney world/the actual real Kingdom Hearts. Only clone characters can access it, and Xion rules supreme there. Xehanort's goal this whole time was to reunite his estranged parents by harnessing the power of KH, and to do it he had to split himself into multiple identical copies. Sora's mom also divorced his dad after he never came to have dinner no matter how many times she made it, so it turns out he and MX have to work together to make their broken families whole. Just like the X-Blade that VenVen broke. The symbolism is powerful and will move you to tears. "I want you for a lifetime."

Now if this isn't in the vanilla game I certainly want a Final Mix-DLC episode which includes this. Lol.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm going to say this, and it's going to sound like something it's not, but
you have to look between Kairi's legs.

This is by far the best thing I've come across all day. Now I'm wondering if they went to the trouble of making a full model of you-know-where or if they'll censor it like the Final Mix.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn, Aqua has some real acceleration power in those legs.
Also Riku running away is hilarious with this editing.

"Riku, is she giving chase?"
"I don't know Mickey, lemme check"
*turns to see*
"oh shi- RUN! RUN! RUN!"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Damn, Aqua has some real acceleration power in those legs.
Also Riku running away is hilarious with this editing.

"Riku, is she giving chase?"
"I don't know Mickey, lemme check"
*turns to see*
"oh shi- RUN! RUN! RUN!"

Since she has been constantly fighting it's no wonder she's in top form and then the Darkness works like some doping I swear.

"I was down here fighting for more than damn ten years while you were busy fattening yourself on ice-cream and forgetting I even exist you suckers, OF COURSE I'M FASTER THAN YOU."

Why do I suddenly imagine a hilarious scene of Dark Aqua catching up with Mickey and then literally using him as a football to shoot into Riku's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back