• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 commercials for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We all tagging an' stuff, but does it really count as a spoiler since we technically already knew this from the Final Battle trailer? Or does it count since it's a confirmation on something that wasn't quite clear before?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I enjoyed the new scenes. The keyblades revolving around master Xehanort needs to be a gif.

Also this “spoiler” is pretty weak. If you played 0.2, then you knew Ven would be awaken at some point.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We all tagging an' stuff, but does it really count as a spoiler since we technically already knew this from the Final Battle trailer? Or does it count since it's a confirmation on something that wasn't quite clear before?

Just for the sake of people who missed the original upload and would rather not know.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I enjoyed the new scenes. The keyblades revolving around master Xehanort needs to be a gif.
Here you go
Q57o3Dl

Q57o3Dl.jpg

Just for the sake of people who missed the original upload and would rather not know.
Fair enough.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To see Ven's butt in the old trailer, we needed to peer between Kairi's legs

I can see why they edited the trainer now.

That's what I was saying, lol.

Remember, we know they're willing to edit out entire models now. Who's to say they didn't do that with Aqua?

Indeed, knowing this the statements "never trust a trailer" or "trailers do intentionally mislead" might gain a new sense of importance.

Who knows what else they edited out or otherwise changed in other scenes.

i never asked for this

what have i spawned

Hey, it was SE who placed the camera like this in that specific shot.

Really? It didn't look like that to me at first. lol

So I guess the spoiler is that Ven is awake, but since we already knew he was there I'd assume he was anyway.

No, Chaser is correct.
Ven is standing in his battle stance and has Wayward Wind in hand.

Yea, I too didn't count it as that much of a spoiler hence why I didn't put spoiler tags the first time I addressed it in this thread.
In the Final battle trailer, the short shots of Ven being ensnared by those dark chains were deliberately shown as a wide shot to obscure if he's awake or not. Although I find it a bit silly to try and make a mystery out of that. When it comes to Ven there are other things more interesting than his coma. Him being still comatose would just serve to keep him out of everything, not only battles but also interactions with the other characters, especially Sora.

All in all though I do wonder a little why SE is going to such lengths to edit out even such small things instead of simply using other scenes that don't have anything spoilery in them in the first place.
On one hand I do appreciate the efforts they seem to make to not repeat the mistakes of BBS and DDD trailers yet on the other how they do it comes over a little weird.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was rewatching the last commercial again and for a second I thought Lea's eyes derped and I freaked out, but it was actually just an optical illusion caused by his eyelashes. XD

Hirokey123

Awards
Yeah I'm...not seeing how this scene does anything to confirm Aqua isn't a Nort. We've already seen Aqua with a member of the Organization, a non-Nort Aqua tried to fight AnsemSoD in the RoD with a roundhouse kick that gets her grabbed. I feel like if anything Aquanort is more confirmed than ever with the previous trailer scene framing her falling to darkness in a way that echo'd the way the Norts nearly got Sora to fall to darkness and be norted in DDD.

The fact that AnsemSoD was seen with Ansem the Wise with what seems like an implication that AnsemSoD brought him there I feel may point in this direction even stronger. Because the last known location of Ansem the Wise is with Aqua so it's quite possible the reason AnsemSoD ran into Aqua is because he went to the RoD to retrieve Ansem the Wise and found her by accident. Then he norts her, we see that shot of Aqua being consumed by darkness as an inner representation of Xehanort's darkness trying to swallow her self, and leaves her there because just because she is suddenly given a piece of Xehanort's heart doesn't mean all her free will is gone, it will take time for her "self" to decay and be replaced by Xehanort's. So really they have no reason to take them with her, the RoD is a great place to get the seed to cultivate rapidly and once she is Xehanort she can just corridor herself to them.

Given we can't see the keyblade of Riku in this commercial I wouldn't be surprised if what we are seeing is actually the initial battle, the one where Aqua smashes Riku's keyblade and jack's Mickey's. They might even be trying to misdirect us and that's two different scenes. The Aqua scene could be from her attack on Sora and the Riku scene from their earlier fight, they are known for cutting things in misleading directions.

LostArtist

Awards
It’s not. Disney has stated various times that they are beyond impressed by what SE has been able to accomplish in the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pre-rendered, though.
Yea I know they wouldn't just stick the movie scene in like that haha, that was more emphasis on how impressed/shocked I was at how polished they made it look. And yea, someone on here said it used the kh engine but was pre rendered. Still impressed [FONT=&quot](◉⩊◉)[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back