• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wow. here's hoping WIR2 has a cameo (or kh3 has WIR better yet).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Do you mean in that Tapper video game that was actually proven to just be a cowboy that had a similar color scheme to Sora? I could very well be wrong, but I've watched Wreck-It-Ralph religiously (best animated movie ever as far as I'm concerned) and I've never seen Sora.

Can you show me who proved it was not Sora? Because I was convinced it was Sora for years and I kind of want to know the truth.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can you show me who proved it was not Sora? Because I was convinced it was Sora for years and I kind of want to know the truth.

You need only zoom in to see it isn't Sora. It's just a cowboy with his color scheme.

52c1a52ba0c3a95974c33a45656af19e.jpg

Same hat shape as the other cowboys.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Now my hopes and dreams of a Sora cameo have been crushed... Wreck-It Ralph would have been the perfect game to have Sora cameo ;-;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now my hopes and dreams of a Sora cameo have been crushed... Wreck-It Ralph would have been the perfect game to have Sora cameo ;-;

This is why we all should rally for a Sora cameo in WIR2. It feels like the right time now considering Disney's ever-growing presence with the series now.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
This is why we all should rally for a Sora cameo in WIR2. It feels like the right time now considering Disney's ever-growing presence with the series now.
well if wreck it ralph makes it in kh3 i bet you this impove a chace for sora cameo in wreck it ralph 2 as well or we could have a sora with the gang of big hero 6 cameo picture in big hero 7

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well if wreck it ralph makes it in kh3 i bet you this impove a chace for sora cameo in wreck it ralph 2 as well or we could have a sora with the gang of big hero 6 cameo picture in big hero 7
they wouldn't do that. that would mean kingdom hearts is canon in the BH6 universe and that's a can of worms we should avoid.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
they wouldn't do that. that would mean kingdom hearts is canon in the BH6 universe and that's a can of worms we should avoid.
what worng having a kh eater egg in movies and stuff that makes kh more relvent to diesny

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It would be epic if Wreck it Ralph was in KH and then KH is in Wreck it Ralph and none of them are cannon to each other.
Honestly though if they are cannon and KH III take place in between WiR 1 & 2 I wouldn't mind.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Er, maybe not hanging with them. Cameo would be cool like Sora in the crowd or in a photo or a Keyblade hidden in a junky room.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
what worng having a kh eater egg in movies and stuff that makes kh more relvent to diesny

There's nothing wrong with Easter Eggs. It's just that Easter Eggs in Disney movies are very tiny, even when they're references to other movies or even just Mickey. KH may be a Disney hybrid, but its events still are not going to be pulled into full-blown movie canon. A small nod to the franchise's existence? That could work. Having a photo with Sora hanging out with the main characters? Yeah no.

And how exactly do Easter Eggs make anything significantly more relevant to anything? They're minuscule shout-outs that mean almost nothing unless you're hunting for evidence for the Pixar Theory.

Morgenstern

Awards
I actually thought there was a KH reference in Tangled, primarily with the pattern in Gothel's clothes

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd love if Ralph were to go through a pile of junk and tosses a keyblade to the side in the next movie.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'd love if Ralph were to go through a pile of junk and tosses a keyblade to the side in the next movie.

The moment that he picked up the little red ball and it popped up into the MGS exclamation point and made the iconic sound was one of my favorite moments in the entire movie, so I'd love for a similar thing to occur with a KH reference.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The moment that he picked up the little red ball and it popped up into the MGS exclamation point and made the iconic sound was one of my favorite moments in the entire movie, so I'd love for a similar thing to occur with a KH reference.

Yeah I'm longing for a scene like that too with KH. Maybe the keyblade can activate or something and that freaks him out. Or maybe someone needs to open a lock, and the key they use is the keyblade.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
#ralph uses control to search through games
#"nope, nope"
#kh one of the games
#"definitely not that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back