• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I also expect a KH3 bundle to happen, but I wonder if it'll be just a standard console, like the TLOU bundle, or a themed console. If it's a themed console, I am sooooooo buying that. I never cared for the KH-themed portable systems, but a KH3-themed console? God, yes. I would've gotten a KH-themed PS3 too if they would've made one.

Well they've never made an LE KH console. They HAVE made an LE console for every Kingdom Hearts portable though (not cell phone) with GBA SP, DSi, PSP, and 3DS. So a PS4 may not happen (if it does it may be JPN-exclusive BUT the PS4 is region-free so BUY IT ANYWAYS!! I know IIII ammmm lol) but I can't see them NOT, I mean, this will be over a decade of work culminating in a final battle that is one of the most anticipated games ever, an LE PS4 will print money, making it limited will just make people go nuts over it (I mean look at the "limited edition" 2.5 and DDD bundles, when they first came out and sold out, people were paying upwards of $250 for either of them, Kingdom Hearts merchandise sells well).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I also expect a KH3 bundle to happen, but I wonder if it'll be just a standard console, like the TLOU bundle, or a themed console. If it's a themed console, I am sooooooo buying that. I never cared for the KH-themed portable systems, but a KH3-themed console? God, yes. I would've gotten a KH-themed PS3 too if they would've made one.

Whether it's themed or not, if I can scratch enough money together, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't even HAVE a PS4 yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Whether it's themed or not, if I can scratch enough money together, I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't even HAVE a PS4 yet.

Don't worry I do not either, I'm honestly waiting for a limited edition bundle because as much as I'm going to hate not being able to play Final Fantasy 15, I would be more upset if I rushed buying a PS4 and then had to either buy another PS4 (waste of money) or not get the limited edition console if it happens.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Did they announce the worlds like this for KH1 and 2 or was it via trailers only?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I am a little surprised that there wasn't even any sort of proper trailer for this one, but overall I am not bothered by it too much considering that there will probably be more information in November all things considered.

At any rate, I am REALLY excited over the fact that they decided to make an entirely new story to correlate with the original one from the film. I'm assuming either Xehanort or Maleficent are going to be the ones that corrupt the old Baymax. All I can say is that I am veryhappy that we are having stories that actually interweave properly with the main plot again.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well they've never made an LE KH console. They HAVE made an LE console for every Kingdom Hearts portable though (not cell phone) with GBA SP, DSi, PSP, and 3DS. So a PS4 may not happen (if it does it may be JPN-exclusive BUT the PS4 is region-free so BUY IT ANYWAYS!! I know IIII ammmm lol) but I can't see them NOT, I mean, this will be over a decade of work culminating in a final battle that is one of the most anticipated games ever, an LE PS4 will print money, making it limited will just make people go nuts over it (I mean look at the "limited edition" 2.5 and DDD bundles, when they first came out and sold out, people were paying upwards of $250 for either of them, Kingdom Hearts merchandise sells well).

Yeah, there was the CoM-themed GBA SP, the Days-themed DSi, the DDD-themed original 3DS, and the BBS-themed PSP 3000, right? And I'm pretty sure every single one of those was/is Japan exclusive. And if the MGSV PS4 is Japan exclusive (a far more popular series than KH in NA), then a KH3 PS4 will probably be as well. Plus, wasn't the Dragon Quest PS4 that Square announced exclusive to Japan as well?

And yeah, KH stuff has ridiculous re-sell value. That's why you should always pre-order it, even if you're not entirely sure you want it. Because if you decide you don't, then you can sell it for probably more than you paid. If you later decide you do want it and didn't get it, have fun paying probably triple the original cost. Still can't believe I got my Mark of Mastery Edition for $55 and I see that thing going for hundreds on eBay.

Don't worry I do not either, I'm honestly waiting for a limited edition bundle because as much as I'm going to hate not being able to play Final Fantasy 15, I would be more upset if I rushed buying a PS4 and then had to either buy another PS4 (waste of money) or not get the limited edition console if it happens.

There's also always the chance that FFXV will be disappointing. Probably not, but at least you'll get to wait for the reviews to find out. I'm only say that because playing Episode Duscae made me feel like the game is going be a whole lot of "meh" especially considering the now-announced FFVII remake.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
it could more coll if they mentioned the adventures that they ha dsora in big hero 7 or even easter egg of a picture with gang with sora and company

If anything, there'd be an easter egg in the movie. It's one thing to have a movie represented in a game. It's a whole different thing representing a videogame in a movie, especially talking direct references. I highly doubt they would ever directly reference the events of KH3 in Big Hero 7. The most we would probably ever get as far as KH being in BH7 would be like Hiro having a mini keyblade replica on his nightstand in the background of a scene, or something.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If anything, there'd be an easter egg in the movie. It's one thing to have a movie represented in a game. It's a whole different thing representing a videogame in a movie, especially talking direct references. I highly doubt they would ever directly reference the events of KH3 in Big Hero 7. The most we would probably ever get as far as KH being in BH7 would be like Hiro having a mini keyblade replica on his nightstand in the background of a scene, or something.

Disney movies have been doing little references and Easter Eggs like that to other films for a long time. It'd be a pretty huge accomplishment if KH got that ​much recognition.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Disney movies have been doing little references and Easter Eggs like that to other films for a long time. It'd be a pretty huge accomplishment if KH got that ​much recognition.

Exactly. Hence why Baymax or any of the cast directly mentioning the events of KH3 would be entirely out of the question.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Exactly. Hence why Baymax or any of the cast directly mentioning the events of KH3 would be entirely out of the question.
i dn't say talking about the events i said i was talking about a having picture of theme with sora somewhere

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i dn't say talking about the events i said i was talking about a having picture of theme with sora somewhere

Actually you did. See the below quote.

gosoxtim said:
it could more coll if they mentioned the adventures that they ha dsora in big hero 7 or even easter egg of a picture with gang with sora and company

Regardless, it's still a stretch. It'd be kind of crazy to have anything KH related whatsoever in the movie.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Disney Easter Eggs are already pretty tiny and subtle to begin with. They're usually a diminutive object or doll on a shelf somewhere, placed in a way so that most viewers wouldn't be able to spot it without looking reeeeally hard or pausing the movie.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Again, still a stretch. It'd be kind of crazy to have anything KH related whatsoever in the movie.
you may never know though i mean if kh related going to be in infinty sooner then we think disney is really trying to get kh more relvent now a days then back then so if roy wants kh easter egg in big hero 7 it would hurt ask nomura for persion to have a easter egg in the movie

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Disney Easter Eggs are already pretty tiny and subtle to begin with. They're usually a diminutive object or doll on a shelf somewhere, placed in a way so that most viewers wouldn't be able to spot it without looking reeeeally hard or pausing the movie.

Like the Pizza Planet truck in Brave. Even after it was pointed out to me, I still had trouble finding it in my own copy of the movie.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Agreed. I spent ten years not even knowing that there was a Lady and the Tramp cameo in Kingdom Hearts I...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Agreed. I spent ten years not even knowing that there was a Lady and the Tramp cameo in Kingdom Hearts I...

I forget that's there a lot of the time. I noticed it back when I first played the game as a kid, and every now and again I'm like "Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" but usually it goes right over my head.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BH6.jpg

I hope they actually call Dark-Baymax's arm a Cie'th arm even though I just know it's those nanobots.

FFXIII_enemy_Ghast.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i honestly did not expect that announcement. its really cool actually, can't wait to see how they bring the city to life and give sora a jetpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back